Chapter summaries?

A shonen horror style manga. Follows the trails of Misaki Saiki, a young "Necromancer" who can speak with dead people.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Chapter summaries?

Post by FuguTabetai »

Would anyone be interested in writing chapter summaries for the previous chapters of Vulgar Ghost Daydream?

I think I've got a bit of work to do on the website: first the Character list images aren't working. I can fix that when I re-generate the lists with characters from Volume 7. If I'm going to do that, it might be nice to get summaries for each chapter up as well.

So far, my call for summaries on Tenjo Tenge hasn't gone very well, but there are fewer chapters here, so maybe this will work ok...

Just something to throw out there.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Thanks a lot to Bad Luck -- I think, I don't know how to properly attribute him, but he did a lot of work on the excellent Vulgar Ghost Daydream Wikipedia article -- for the chapter summaries.

I've put a link to Vulgar Ghost Daydream Chapter Summaries.
Gauner
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Gauner »

Thanks Fugu and Bad Luck. Hey Fugu, could you tell me if this is a novel or a manga. I just see that the artwork is done by Sankichi Meguro and that alone makes me interested. Thanks!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I believe it is a collection of short stories in manga form, but I'm not really sure.
Olivia
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Olivia »

They are available for a fee from MonkeyNotes. This first site links to the MonkeyNotes site. The wikipedia links may help a little.
================
Article Directory
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

I find out the following link, but hard to search for what I want. :(
http://monkeynote.stores.yahoo.net/