What you use?

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.

What you use?

Windows XP
40%
Windows 2000
No votes
Windows 98
40%
Windows 95
No votes
Other
20%

Total votes: 5

Portman7

What you use?

Post by Portman7 »

What you use?
windows xp
windows 2000
windows 98
windows 95
or other

---------------
Thanks
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Not really a topic I expected to see on this forum, but I'll go for it. By the way, I aggressively delete posts and ban users that post things that are clearly inappropriate. In case anyone wonders why their messages disappear.

I run OSX 10.3 at work, OSX 10.4 at home, and Fedora Core 4 on the home server. This server (virtual server by rimuhosting.com, really cool guys) runs White Box Linux.
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

sorry to break in like this, but seeing the ICQ number and website address wouldn't that make it another spam-bot? :?

Anyway, that poll is funny. Even w2k is almost reaching it's 7 years life limit. Wonder how many are still using OS prior to that
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

you know, I think that is the first time I've even noticed that "www" link on users. heh.

Well, I think win2k is better than XP, but I'm old fashioned. Actually, I just received a ThinkPad T60p at work, and will throw linux on it, but since the hardware is so new it isn't well supported. So looks like I'll have an XPSP2 box for a while.
miyagiCE
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by miyagiCE »

Yes, Win2000 is far better than any of those XP packs (+updates).
Still I'm a die hard Win98se user.
underdark
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by underdark »

Running 98se at home and Debian Sarge at work. And thinking of migrating to Debian at home too. Apt-get is everything.. haha