GB Merchandise Info

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

GB Merchandise Info

Post by mystavash »

Please post GB stuff you can buy info here. :)

Anisa.
Coordinator, Get Backers Manga Translation Project
Michiru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Animaxis

Post by Michiru »

I've seen some Get Backers stuff at http://www.animaxis.com. They had Ban's sunglasses up for sale, but they're out of stock. They also have stuff like a Drama CD, Ginji's gloves, and Akabane's hat. I'd love to have the hat, even though I could probably just buy a cheap witch's hat and modify it or something. Of course, for an Akabane Kuroudo fan like me, having his hat would be dangerous. I know I'd want to wear it in inappropriate places.... *sweat drop* Anyway, I'd love to hear about where to get more Get Backers stuff. I check the Japanese Yahoo auctions every now and then, but I haven't seen anything interesting except some doujinshi. I'd really like to get my hands on some GB doujinshi. :D
"Sonna ni kami ni chikazukita kattara shinjimae! Shineba dare darou ga hotoke ni nareru zo, soko no bouzu-tachi ni na."
elie
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by elie »

The place I get my GB stuff is at http://www.animate-usa.com. They've got cute SD pins, fasteners, shitajiki, little-set-of-4-cards, etc etc. I want GB trading cards, but I can't seem to find any. Anyone know or have any? I'd love to buy/trade.

http://www.geocities.com/oro_noda
Thanks!
~Elie
Barks0

I got me "the hat"

Post by Barks0 »

Just let me the one to tell you that... I am the one who bought the last Akabane hat. But don't you worry. It's within good hands. I plan on cosplaying as him at Anime North 2003 and if you're going there too, you're in for a treat. But the only thing that worries me now is... I'm not sure if I'll get it in time. Has anyone ever ordered from animaxis? If you ordered something in stock, did you receive you order in a week? I'm hoping of getting it before the con starts.

Well, I guess you all got the message now... If I ruined someone's wishlist, then hey, there's still a chance. Some day, I may no longer need to have his hat, so come talk to me afterwards.

We shall eliminate Duo in the name of Zeon!

Sieg Zeon!!!
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

Re: I got me "the hat"

Post by mystavash »

Barks0 wrote:Has anyone ever ordered from animaxis? If you ordered something in stock, did you receive you order in a week? I'm hoping of getting it before the con starts.

Well, keep in mind that Animaxis is based in Japan. When it gets here depends on when they sent it, how long EMS takes to get to the US (or wherever you are), and how long your local post office takes to give it to you.

Anisa.
Coordinator, Get Backers Manga Translation Project