GB Auctions on Ebay

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

GB Auctions on Ebay

Post by mystavash »

Hi, all! I am finally selling off extra GB volumes I have. This is just used copies of Volume One (used just pretty much means the pages are a little yellow, we use used copies of GB to make our scans, but then we edit it to make it white.)

You can see them here:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... =3&rows=25

Two copies, starting at $4 each. Please note the payment options. This auction ends in THREE DAYS. :) Thanks!

Anisa.
Coordinator, Get Backers Manga Translation Project
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mystavash »

heyyyyyyyyy, now I'm a "tamashii" instead of a "yurei"!

That's a step up... ;)

Anisa.
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mystavash »

Okay, I have decided to sell all the copies of GB I have that I don't need for translation purposes. This includes shiny new copies, so watch this topic for when I post new auctions. :)

Anisa.
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

NEW GB MANGA AUCTIONS

Post by mystavash »

I am selling NEW copies of volumes 4, 8, 10, 11, 14, 16, and 17.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... rid=rivena

Starting bid is $4. Ends in 5 days. :)

Anisa.
Michiru
Yuurei
Yuurei

I want them all!!

Post by Michiru »

Drat! If only I had more money. *curses her poor self* At least I'm temporarily winning on the volume 8 manga. I'll just have to hope someone with more money doesn't outbid me. Win, or lose the auction, I'm happy that you're selling these Get Backers mangas! ^_^ I've been hoping that someday, someone would be kind enough to auction off a few volumes, so I wouldn't have to pay tons of money for like four when I only want one. (Sasuga Books has all 20, except for 19 for whatever reason, but they have a $20 minimum, so you can't just buy one GB manga at a time!) Thanks so, so much for at least giving me the chance to get my hands on a GB manga! If I get that volume 8, I'll be super happy. *happy already* :D

Michiru
"Sonna ni kami ni chikazukita kattara shinjimae! Shineba dare darou ga hotoke ni nareru zo, soko no bouzu-tachi ni na."
Michiru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Re: I want them all!!

Post by Michiru »

Michiru wrote:Drat! If only I had more money. *curses her poor self* At least I'm temporarily winning on the volume 8 manga. I'll just have to hope someone with more money doesn't outbid me. Win, or lose the auction, I'm happy that you're selling these Get Backers mangas! ^_^ I've been hoping that someday, someone would be kind enough to auction off a few volumes, so I wouldn't have to pay tons of money for like four when I only want one. (Sasuga Books has all 20, except for 19 for whatever reason, but they have a $20 minimum, so you can't just buy one GB manga at a time!) Thanks so, so much for at least giving me the chance to get my hands on a GB manga! If I get that volume 8, I'll be super happy. *happy already* :D

Michiru
Errr. I meant I'm temporarily winning volume 10. I got mixed up because I had decide whether I was going to bid on 8 or 10. My bad. ^_^
"Sonna ni kami ni chikazukita kattara shinjimae! Shineba dare darou ga hotoke ni nareru zo, soko no bouzu-tachi ni na."
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mystavash »

I'm glad people are bidding. :) I also put the used vols 1 at $2 back on.

Anisa.
NVash
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by NVash »

Man, I missed the auction for the GetBackers PS2 game way back when...
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mystavash »

I had nothing to do with that. But I am pretty sure that there will be more auctions for the games, just keep watching eBay.

Anisa.
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

GB Manga mailed

Post by mystavash »

If you bought manga from the eBay auctions, I mailed them out media mail today. :)

Anisa.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 61326&rd=1
Looks like a good price for 3 manga's