Favorite GB scenes

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
Michiru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Favorite GB scenes

Post by Michiru »

Well, since there's been a topic that talks about favorite GB characters, I was curious to know what others' favorite GB parts were. I know this is almost a direct call for spoilers, but I like Get Backers so much that I just want to know everything that happens, even if it ruins the surprise. However, if anyone is against spoilers, then I don't expect him or her to reply to or read this topic. :wink:

Since I'm a big Akabane Kuroudo fan, most of my favorite GB scenes are those with him in it. One of my two top favorite Kuroudo scenes are when he is sitting there waiting for Ginji to wake up (love Ginji's reaction) and then pretty much tells Ginji that they're partners. Then, of course, my other favorite scene is when Ginji and Kuroudo are looking up at the moon and Kuroudo asks Ginji whether they are lost. That look he gives Ginji (not to mention Ginji is in tare form, hehe!) and Ginji's nervous reactions... I love that part! Ginji (especially Tare-Ginji) and Kuroudo are a hilarious pair. :D
"Sonna ni kami ni chikazukita kattara shinjimae! Shineba dare darou ga hotoke ni nareru zo, soko no bouzu-tachi ni na."
elie
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by elie »

Oooh! I love those parts too! ^____________^ I love all the Akabane/Ginji parts! Have you seen the 2nd theme song in the anime? ^_^ Seems like it promises another Akabane vs Ginji battle. Can't wait!

~Elie
p.s. I have screen shots of ep 22 (Akabane vs Ginji) loaded on my site for those interested:
http://www.captivehearts.net
eiri
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by eiri »

yeah, i like the Akabane/Ginji parts, esp when ginji gets all nervous, it's hilarious ^_^
pootmaster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by pootmaster »

my favourite is when jingi turns into like this chibi thingey, it's so cool!
jei

midoban's fans

Post by jei »

i like all scenes of midoban especially the one he fight wit that weird steel lookin guy
asdf

Post by asdf »

my favourite scene would have to be.......... eeerrrr............ deeeeeerrr...... when ginji (a.k.a. LIGHTENING EMPEROR!!!!) fights akabane so cool with his dbz style hair and all :lol: i like ginji when hes pissed and goes crazy like that :P
butterflied_chalice
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by butterflied_chalice »

my fave scenes are the chibi-ginji parts! esp. when he's running away from Akabane :lol:
"Don't talk now, I'm thinking..."
amethystnights
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by amethystnights »

I cant remember what part it is in because I just saw the chunk of a few pages but I love the part where Ginji throws himself on Ban yelling Ban-Cha~n!.... I really want to know where this came from...^_^;;; Ban had fabric (part of his undershirt??) wrapped around his chest and over one arm and the whole rest of the Operation: Recover I.L. group are around them....

if anyone knows, please tell me...
~Ameko