Whose fighting style do you like most?

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
ZeroZeroZero
Yuurei
Yuurei

Whose fighting style do you like most?

Post by ZeroZeroZero »

I like Kagami's style - he uses mirrors and glasses as a shield, a projectile weapon and also as a blade substitute! Also he has my favourite move in the anime - the demon shard defence, Diamond Dust! :twisted:

So what is your favourite style? :D
eiri
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by eiri »

er... sidetracking...

what's that red sword akabane uses when he fights ginji (in the anime), it's not the same stuff as his scapels is it?
ZeroZeroZero
Yuurei
Yuurei

Bloody Cross I think.

Post by ZeroZeroZero »

I remember in the anime while fighting Kagami, Akapane used Bloody Cross on him. However, in the manga, the sword was called the "Red Blood Sword" or as my friend calls it "Sword Stained With Red Blood". Whichever is correct, I don't know.... :roll:
claunde
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by claunde »

If I not mistaken, the sword is called "Bloody Sword" in anime.

But, for fighting style I like Kazuki`s fighting style.
I wonder how can 2 bells keep long string like that ! ^_^
jei

Post by jei »

i'm very greedy...i like akabane, kagami, katsuki and also midoban snake bite style...in manga there is a part when midoban gets serious and i love that!!!!
DRiFTdesigns
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by DRiFTdesigns »

I would like to confirm for Claunde that he is right about the Bloody Sword. That fight was awesome, Ginji vs. Akabane. I liked how Ban made it look like Ginji killed him so that he would go out of the Raitei form. It was smart. I don't get why Ban doesn't like Ginji's Thunder Emperor mode, though. I know that he seems so cold in that form, but he's really cool when he gets down to buisenss. Jubei is also a cool fighter, needles and such. Akabane's bloodstream is actually his needles, which is sick, but I like his moves. And Emishi definetely has a nice way of entering and then forcing some massive beatdowns.
elie
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by elie »

Ginji in his Raitei mode is just like Kenshin in his Hitokiri mode. For Kenshin, Kaoru was worried that if Kenshin returned to his Hitokiri past self... he would forget and leave her. It's probably the same way with Ginji. :wink:
asdf

Post by asdf »

midou ban's style is cool cuz its street fighting, and ginjis is cool cuz he uses thunder 8)
max

kazuki!

Post by max »

yup, i like his fighting style, i dont care if he looks like a girl, he's a unique character and he's beautiful anyway! the sound of the bell is interesting too!
inv4zn
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by inv4zn »

definetly midou ban being my favourite character.... snake bite and all...
nobody mentioned miroku...? well hes just a cool character hahaha...

oh and jubei's needlework is mad 2 :mrgreen:
HARU

Post by HARU »

:D I kinda like Amano Ginji the most! He's the greatest and his moves are so cool and cute.I wish I had his power. I really believe thet he is the strongest,he is so my favourite character. :oops:
butterflied_chalice
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by butterflied_chalice »

If talking about the style, Akabane gets the plus point from me (and not just bcoz I like him!) :wink: truth be told, Ban's not that bad either...
"Don't talk now, I'm thinking..."