GetBackers translations Methods

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
Panzer Kuntz

GetBackers translations Methods

Post by Panzer Kuntz »

why GetBackers translations so different from TT. I mean the way which speak bubble is being edited, it's so rough and what the purpose on using colors (it make me dizzy). Why Fugu_san didn't edited just like TT, may be you can ask Khi Shodar to lend a hand.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: GetBackers translations Methods

Post by FuguTabetai »

Panzer Kuntz wrote:why GetBackers translations so different from TT. I mean the way which speak bubble is being edited, it's so rough and what the purpose on using colors (it make me dizzy). Why Fugu_san didn't edited just like TT, may be you can ask Khi Shodar to lend a hand.
Check the later chapters; they are done like I do Tenjo Tenge.

fugu
Koenig

Post by Koenig »

Fugu mah man, is there a chance for you to re-edit the past chapters that had colorful pages :wink: btw thank you for all the hard work you had done :D considering TT will have a long holiday then GB would come to surface i suppose. I hope GB would be the same Hq translation as TT with all the colour pages . Am i asking to much :lol: sorry then :(
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Koenig wrote:Fugu mah man, is there a chance for you to re-edit the past chapters that had colorful pages :wink: btw thank you for all the hard work you had done :D considering TT will have a long holiday then GB would come to surface i suppose. I hope GB would be the same Hq translation as TT with all the colour pages . Am i asking to much :lol: sorry then :(
That is easy to do - it is all automatic. It should take about 30 minutes for the past two volumes.

I did this once before for some other group that wanted to re-release it in black and white, but then they fell off the face of the earth.

Scans that I do for GetBackers are the same quality I do for Tenjo Tenge.

fugu