Which Manga Reader App do you use

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
rickyandrea
Yuurei
Yuurei

Which Manga Reader App do you use

Post by rickyandrea »

Uh... Really few people here, but I still want to have a discussion.
If you want to read manga on your mobile phone, which manga reader app will you choose? And what's the best manga reader app you think?
For me, I'm still searching and recently found a new app named Zingbox in google play.
Totally new one but not bad, no ads at all.
So, anyone else?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Which Manga Reader App do you use

Post by FuguTabetai »

I haven't read manga on any mobile devices yet. I started writing my own translation app for Android, but didn't get too far with that.

Actually, I do read manga on my Japanese Kindle Paperwhite, but it isn't great. The resolution is a bit low, so I need to zoom in, which is ok, but not great.

Lots of people read manga on their iphone here in Japan, but I don't know what service they are using. I haven't been tempted enough (mainline because I bike to work and don't have time to kill no trains) to look into what people use here for that. Mostly it is readers hooked into stores that sell manga.

Thanks for trying to start a discussion. I don't think there will be much activity here until I start pushing out some more translations, and probably even not much then.
icsuicide
Yuurei
Yuurei

Re: Which Manga Reader App do you use

Post by icsuicide »

i use manga watcher and have been using it for years.
it's not in the playstore though. you can get it from here www.manga-watcher.com