Kazuki... a guy?

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.

Kazuki... a guy?

Post by Guest »

Erg... it's been bugging me... it seems that only his speech and voice are male. Other than that, Kazuki seems that he should be a female charater. In the anime episode 26 (onsen) his figure is completely female!! On top of that... what guy whould wear a towel all the way up to their chest!? Also... at one point, it seems that he even has breasts O.o (tho small). Lets just hope that the relatioship between Kaz and Juubei is a normal one *cough cough*. I've only read the first 2 chapters of the manga so I haven't any idea about Kazuki in the book. Maybe the voice actress of Kazuki quit, and they couldn't find another suitable female; so they decided to make Kaz a guy!??? Anyone know?? :D

Thx!!
elie
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by elie »

Yup yup, he's a guy! I LOVED that onsen one, it was hilarious! About the towel, it was just for dramatic effect. :D I really like Kazuki, he's too cool. And I'm cheering Kazuki x Jubei!
DRiFTdesigns
Yuurei
Yuurei

Kazuki

Post by DRiFTdesigns »

Yes, Kazuki is a guy, and a very cool one at that, but I've had many clues deter me from thinking so. First, when he wears his white shirt/skirt, he wears a spagettistrap tank underneath. echhh, that was kinda weird. And second, in the credits at the end of the animes, theres a line of men dancing, and then a line of women dancing plus kazuki. Quite strange if you ask me. He's either a real ladies man, or, erm... Haha, but his Koto string skills are amazing. And Jubei is awesome.
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mystavash »

They do that all on purpose, it's one of those gender bender things. :)

Anisa.
Coordinator, Get Backers Manga Translation Project

Post by Guest »

oi, i don't know if anyone reads this anymore, but did you know tokyopop made kazuki a female now?!? I'm totally mad, i was going to buy it! I mean... yeah he's gay beyond belief, but he's still all man! First they called him "kazuki the seamstress" and i was like... well okay, that's not a big deal... then.. the guy who controls animals, refers to him as "she" What the heck! way mad... i don't want to buy it if they're just going to start making stuff up!
Resha

R Ginji and Ban gay in the end?

Post by Resha »

:D [img]I don really know how to say it. I know they are good friends and partners but I cant help feeling if they will be both gay.NO OFFENSE.
Do any of you feel the same way as I?
[/img]
amethystnights
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by amethystnights »

I really dont have an explaination for how freaking huge his hip are for a guy but I believe the thing about his bodylanguage i.e. the towel thing... is about the way he grew up.

supposedly the key to the fuchouin family martial art is the person's femininity, therefore (I have heard from many places) he has been raised as a girl so he would be as strong as possible and carry on the family's tradition.

I may or may not be right but I am 95% sure I am right... so If I am wrong I am sorry.... I will have much more reading to do^_^;;;.....^_~

~Ameko
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

Kazuki from Getbackers eh? the japanese voice is the person who does Kira Yamato in Gundam Seed, he may dress like a girl and looks like one but he is a guy...he isnt a female, just dress like that because his clan did i think when they talk about his history.