Buying GB Manga and/or Stuff

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

Buying GB Manga and/or Stuff

Post by mystavash »

Well, I'm in Japan, so the acquiring of GB manga and items is not particularly difficult, especially the latest stuff. The hard part is shipping them, as shipping from Japan is pretty expensive. And I can't seem to find bulk mailers in, well, bulk.

However, things being as they are, is any one interested in me going and buying them GB manga?

Here are some things that will probably be in place...

1) There will probably be a down payment, a certain amount you pay up front before you get the manga. It probably won't be the whole amount you have to pay, but enough that you don't decide you don't want the manga after I have gone and bought it for you.

2) It will most likely all be done through paypal, in USD. If you have Japanese yen for some reason, that's easier, but can't be done through paypal.

3) The original cost of the manga is about $4, and right now, there are about 23 volumes, which means it would cost me nearly $100 just to buy the whole set . Please consider the weight, etc. It may not necessarily be cheaper to buy from me.

4) Alternatively, and more fun, personally, there are character goods which may be harder for ya'll to find, but that I can find easily. Let me know what you think.

Anisa.
Coordinator, Get Backers Manga Translation Project
DRiFTdesigns
Yuurei
Yuurei

Cool!

Post by DRiFTdesigns »

Can you let me know if you find them? I'm gonna be going to japan next week, or maybe week after next.
mystavash
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by mystavash »

Where are you going in Japan? If it's Tokyo, Osaka, or Kyoto, I know where you can pick up the same things easily.

Anisa.
Coordinator, Get Backers Manga Translation Project