question!

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
selphie

question!

Post by selphie »

Hi !

First, I wanna say you're doing great job! Please go on!
Then, I'd like to know if you would agree my team use your scanlations in order to translate it into french . Of course, We would respect usual rules (stop translation if it becomes lincensed, credit your website with the scans etc.). But, if you have any questions, please shoot!

Bye, and thanks for answering me!

Selphie
Team : Yume Seiiki
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/yume-seiiki
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

You know, I have been asked by about 10 billion french people if they can use my scans, and I always say yes, and they always release like 1 or 2 chapters, and then quit. Which is fine, but I think it is really funny.

I'm not sure what manga you are talking about - you didn't mention - but feel free. Everything that I have translated either has a French version officially (Tenjo Tenge) or some other French group has started on (and possibly given up on as well.)

Additionally, you could almost translate anything I've done without having to edit it by using Great Manga Application Onidzuka, which I wrote exactly for situations like this. But most people prefer to go with what they know, which is fine too.

cheers,

fugu
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

FuguTabetai wrote:You know, I have been asked by about 10 billion french people if they can use my scans, and I always say yes, and they always release like 1 or 2 chapters, and then quit. Which is fine, but I think it is really funny.
I'm thinking about learning French and Japanese, so do you mind if I use your raw Japanese scans to translate into French? It might take me a while (as I only know English at the moment...) but I really look forward to producing a page or so of output :)
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Burrowowl, please feel free. It's all copyright infringement anyway, so I certainly don't have a say in the matter.

I recommend GMAO for all your mangatranslation needs, especially since I've already set up the bubbles for everything...

What are planning to translate on? I should either add the XML files to the GMAOServer or let people know where to get them...

fugu
selphie

Post by selphie »

okay ! thanks !
I go to read GMAO !!!