A Question Regarding To The Anime

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
Raetei
Yuurei
Yuurei

A Question Regarding To The Anime

Post by Raetei »

Hello.

I have a question related to the Anime, not the manga. See, I've watched all the episodes (49), but... Is that really the end? I mean, they left so much open-unanswered questions. I don't know, I really liked the anime, but I'll miss it... I feel kind of unsatisfied, anyone has an "answer" to this?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I don't know. I've never seen the anime.

Post by Guest »

So, I believe it is OK for me to ask you how it ends, as it will not spoil to you anything.

The anime ends after the second time Ginji & Mido (and the others) go to Magenjou. They went to a mission to get Makubex back. It ends after the two final battles... Mido Ban Vs. Akabane Kourudo (Dr. Jackel), and Amano Ginji Vs. The-Blond-Haired-Guy (forgot his name), which was once part of the 'Top Four' in the Volts. After that, everyone gets their "freedom" from the "Gods" of the Magenjou.

And that's it... You see Ginji & Mido drive in the car, after Hevn has given them a special mission (at least that's how she called it), and... You see everyone from the series in their real life, and everything... That's it, that's how it ends.

Is that also the end in the manga? If it does, please tell me there will be a second season, OVAs, something :cry:.
Raetei
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Raetei »

Oops... That was me, it's just that I had forgotten to log in. Sorry.
mangalover

Post by mangalover »

I asked all my friends (who also loves GB) but they can't answer this question. You're not the only one who thinks this way, because the story comics goes further and I think the anime should too. Isn't there any of OVA of that sort kind of things? Because the ending of the anime (ep. 49) gives me a feeling that there should be more...