What program do you use to read the manga with most?

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
lumfan
Yuurei
Yuurei

What program do you use to read the manga with most?

Post by lumfan »

Hello all,
I know this is a odd question but I can't find a program to read the manga
in a easy way other than a photo program, where I have to load each page individually, it takes forever to read a whole chapter. What program are you using?

Thanks,
lumfan.
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

there are many programs out there, such as Comic display (free), ACDsee, Thumbsplus and more (both are commercial) and more. You can search for image viewer software in google or download.com
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

IRFanView

Post by FuguTabetai »

The best image display program I have found is IRFanView. I prefer it to ACDSee and just about anything else. I like it because it has particularly good keyboard controls.

I haven't found a good image viewer for Linux yet though. Does anyone have a good pointer? Basically, what I want to be able to do is "next file in directory", "previous file in directory", full screen / window, 100% zoom, fit to screen zoom controls all via keyboard.
zip
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zip »

Acdsee 6 you can buy it or crack it. it can load like all archives and is just nice to read with :P
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

It doesn't seem like an issue to me. What matters is the content of the manga, not the program you're using to view them, right?