GB scanlation..where can I get it?

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.

GB scanlation..where can I get it?

Post by Guest »

do u know where can I get GB scanlation..coz I dunt feel like buying the manga produced by tokyopop because---> it is too expensive and the production is slow..(I am currently reading vol 22--tokyopop just release vol 9)..so anybody know where can I get the scanlation or translation...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

You can purchase GetBackers from TokyoPop.

I helped translate the first two volumes a few years back, but none of that is available now that it is licensed.
akane1412
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by akane1412 »

hum I need the translations for the manga cuz I don't live in america and there is no way for me to buy the manga T_T if I could I would buy it ...

all I have is raws O_o
Danj
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Danj »

akane1412 wrote:hum I need the translations for the manga cuz I don't live in america and there is no way for me to buy the manga T_T if I could I would buy it ...
Amazon.com ships worldwide, or if you're in Europe you may find Amazon.co.uk has cheaper shipping. If you don't have a credit card you could try giving some money to your parents/relatives/friends/colleagues who do and asking them to buy it on your behalf.
Dan Jackson
AnimeOnUK.TV - see what anime is on the box!
akiokanemoto
Yuurei
Yuurei

Raws

Post by akiokanemoto »

akane1412 wrote:hum I need the translations for the manga cuz I don't live in america and there is no way for me to buy the manga T_T if I could I would buy it ...

all I have is raws O_o
Just a questions about Japanese raws... everybody seems to have the translations and nobody has the raws... where on earth do I get raws from? ;)

//ak.
yes/no
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by yes/no »

google winny, tis a japanese P2P program.