IS Ginji and Ban GAY??

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
Kana

IS Ginji and Ban GAY??

Post by Kana »

:roll: I know tis is kinda funny to say it but I feel that maybe both of them are gay. Remember the opening song? In the end, they were both staring closely at each others eyes. Its kinda weird but they both look like loving couples to me........It will be more shocking if they kissed. I know tis wont hapen of course but I just cant help feeling that in the end,they will reveil that they are actually gay.....What do u guys think??? :? :oops:
KAI

Post by KAI »

:shock: Emm.......I don really know,sorry. But maybe if tat ever hapens,Getbackers wont be fun to watch anymore,I dun really understand it too. :(
Jina

Post by Jina »

I really feel shocked when you poped out this question!!!! :o I also felt strange when I saw them two staring at each other. But maybe its just a concidence,they r good friends. Its quite normal,I think...........Do you think so too????? :P
Suupaa Gohan 2

Post by Suupaa Gohan 2 »

No. In the series obviously not...they're womanizers!! But they are best friends.

But I'm obsessed with Yaoi and Ginji x Ban are an excellent pair in fanfics and Doujinshii... :mrgreen: But actually in the series, Hell no.
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

:? I don really think so too. They are way too cool to be gay!!!!! I like Ban the most. He looks,acts and his skills are really cool!!!!! Obviously, they are just best friends and good partners forever!!!! :P
makie

Post by makie »

nope. I like Mido Ban. Kung ttigan mo, parang... pero pag inintindi mo lang na they are close friends, bkt mo sasabihin na they are gay right.........
anywei, i like this topic...........
makie_bluebhear@yahoo.com
Shoryuken24
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shoryuken24 »

is there a season 2 for this anime? I just started and finished the series like 2 weeks ago and I think this anime is cool. And also, I don't think Ban and Ginji are gay no matter what anyone says. 8) Also, how far is the manga right now? what arc are they in? Sorry to ask questions but I really like this anime and I'm just curious on what arc they are at right now. :D How far is the manga here in the U.S.?
atropos

Post by atropos »

I have seen all 49 episodes and I can tell you that despite what you see in the first opening, they are not. They are just really good friends (and womanizers).
I got a little of that strange vibe after seeing the first opening animation a few times, but I can say they are not. True, some people do pair them and such, but that is merely their take on things outside of the anime.
Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

well actualy I don't think they are gay. Ginji is to much after the girls ( is he bisexual :shock: ? :roll: ). No i realy think they are just very good friends.
Friends are the best thing that can happen to you ;).

Bunshichi Tawara is the best!
akane1412
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by akane1412 »

hum I think there IS something between them O.o like maybe it's just some hints and stuff but anyway just remember the end of the last episoude O_o how they hugged in the car and all XD and there isn't only one opening with them in "cute poses" with each other

besides look I think this pic is official and like this one I've seen many more ... I think this one is from a credit card or an art book something like that ... XD

http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/use ... 804/253953

besides the mangaka sure likes shonen ai couples since there is juubei and kazuki ^_^
yes/no
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by yes/no »

I think they're bisexual.
karynn
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by karynn »

i think they're just really good friends...hopefully :P and they fight over girls (or at least they do in the manga) ban is really protective of ginji though, and it works the other way around too, though ginji is generally protective of everyone. yep, i agree that they're womanizers... :P i read part of the manga in which ginji refused to fight when ban asked him to until ginji realised that there was a whole group of girls and he decided to protect them and ignore ban. so i guess they're pretty straight... besides, ban is pretty abusive... :P