Translation?

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
SNJacobson

Translation?

Post by SNJacobson »

Hi,

I don't know if you can help me but I am a photographer and while doing a google search of my name I came accross this Japanise link to my old webite (no longer working)

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood/3360/link.html

I would like to know if you could translate what is below and if you can tell me what type of a site this is as I have no clue. Thank you for any help

SNJacobson
snjacobson@aol.com
http://snjacobson.com

U.S.A Cameraman Mr.SNJacobsonのHomePage
素晴しいポートレイト&微かなボンデージが絶妙の
ハーモニー.....
J.GIRLの写真がすんばらしいと
E.Mailもらいました
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Translation?

Post by FuguTabetai »

SNJacobson wrote:Hi,

I don't know if you can help me but I am a photographer and while doing a google search of my name I came accross this Japanise link to my old webite (no longer working)

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood/3360/link.html

I would like to know if you could translate what is below and if you can tell me what type of a site this is as I have no clue. Thank you for any help

SNJacobson
snjacobson@aol.com
http://snjacobson.com
I don't know why you would as me for a translation, but it is short, so why not?
SNJacobson wrote: U.S.A Cameraman Mr.SNJacobsonのHomePage
素晴しいポートレイト&微かなボンデージが絶妙の
ハーモニー.....
J.GIRLの写真がすんばらしいと
E.Mailもらいました
USA Cameraman Mr. SN Jacobson's Homepage
(this is all under the recommended links section)
Excellent portraits and some light bondage come together for a miraculous harmony....
We received an email saying that J.GIRL's photographs are just great.
Mephisto03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mephisto03 »

Since were asking for translations heres one. This is a competition my friend is doing.

「恐竜の名を冠する・・・進化への皮肉か、テーゼか・・・」

「機動戦士ガンダム」 シリーズ
暁の赤い翼

PHASE-01 「軍務と理想」

If you can translate that you get access to a massive online media account of mp3's and videos.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Mephisto03 wrote: 「恐竜の名を冠する・・・進化への皮肉か、テーゼか・・・」

「機動戦士ガンダム」 シリーズ
暁の赤い翼

PHASE-01 「軍務と理想」
"Is their thesis a declaration of the age of dinosaurs... Or a sarcastic take on evolution...?"

"Mobile Armour Gundam" series, the Dawn of the Red Wings. PHASE-01 "Military Service and ideals"

I'm not interested in your stuff.
Mephisto03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mephisto03 »

LOL, sorry for that. I wouldnt be interested in it either but supposevly alot of people are trying to get it and can't. I don't even care for the prize I don't want it, I just want to the kids trans to be beatin.

Post by Guest »

Hello, sorry if my Englsh not very good. I am Japanese and have difficult time saying something in English. Please someone can help me say this in correct English?

友修道騎士会

Is it correct to say that it is Knights of the nobles? Many thank you.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Anonymous wrote:Hello, sorry if my Englsh not very good. I am Japanese and have difficult time saying something in English. Please someone can help me say this in correct English?

友修道騎士会

Is it correct to say that it is Knights of the nobles? Many thank you.
I don't know much about medival Japanese, or Medival Europe (AP European history in high school 14 years ago doesn't count), but I don't think "Knights of the nobles" would be correct.

From what I can gather, this compound is "the friendly Knight training / study association" which of course, is a terrible translation. So something that fits a group devoted to Knightly studies, maybe "the Templar Knights" might be close, but that refers to a specific group, so you would have to check if they are the group this refers to. Maybe something like "The Knights of Chivarly" would have a nice ring to it.

Good luck.

Post by Guest »

I thank you very much Mr. FuguTabetai :D