Could someone seed Kagome Kagome, please?

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
MaxDOL
Yuurei
Yuurei

Could someone seed Kagome Kagome, please?

Post by MaxDOL »

I would really be appreciate.
Starakin
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Starakin »

there are 3 seeds atm. You may need to keep the client opened for a bit to connect to them. Either that or come to the irc channel.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I'm away at a conference at the moment. I have a seeder up on all my torrents, but it is likely behind a firewall and not port forwarded. You should make sure that you have your bittorrent ports forwarded, and you should be able to connect to some seed. Otherwise, wait a few days for me to get back to New York and set up forwarded seeds.
crazy0taku
Yuurei
Yuurei

reseed please

Post by crazy0taku »

Could someone seed kagome please? no one on irc has it and the one seed that was on left before my download even started
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: reseed please

Post by FuguTabetai »

crazy0taku wrote:Could someone seed kagome please? no one on irc has it and the one seed that was on left before my download even started
Be more patient. The seeds that I run all auto-start when a torrent is down to no seeders and a peer shows up. Sometimes it takes a little time for them to notice the client (10 - 15 minutes, basically the tracker default announce time I think.)

The Kagome Kagome torrent looks plenty healthy right now.