Chapter 8 Scans?

Stray Dogs, howling in the night.
faraway-temp

Chapter 8 Scans?

Post by faraway-temp »

^_^ has chapter 8 been released yet? (curious)
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I haven't seen any scans yet. I haven't been looking though. I'm hoping Chemiberry will come through again. :)
faraway_temp

Post by faraway_temp »

I've looked around a bit on mirc, but it wasn't there. Currently i'm asking around on some other manga distro sites that have alot of members. I'll let you know if i find someone. ^^
Azumi
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Azumi »

Hehe,I can't wait.<3
Love Miwa Shirow's Dogs.
chemiberry
Yuurei
Yuurei

no chapter 8 this month

Post by chemiberry »

Hi everyone! There won't be any scans this month because chapter 8 wasn't in March issue of Ultra Jump... Maybe Miwa Shirow was on vacation? Anyway, I hope there will be something new in April. Wait and see!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I'm in Japan now, so I'll keep my eyes open. I can't scan anything here though.
faraway-temp

Post by faraway-temp »

XD that's why i couldn't find any news of a dogs raw anywhere :P didn't even come out this month lol XD -_- I have a scanner, i just can't give out my address... *sighs.* XD oh well :P
chemiberry
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by chemiberry »

I've ordered next month's Ultra Jump so I will be able to scan it. But I'll probably get the magazine around the 1th April, so two more (long) weeks to wait and we'll finally get our chapter 8! :D
lifestorm2

Post by lifestorm2 »

faraway-temp wrote:XD that's why i couldn't find any news of a dogs raw anywhere :P didn't even come out this month lol XD -_- I have a scanner, i just can't give out my address... *sighs.* XD oh well :P
just scan them and email it to Fugu-san with an anynoumous (sorry, spellling =P) emailer. I mean next month=P

someone should mod the forum =9
faraway
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by faraway »

i'd need the jump book to do that XD i'd hate to get a full subscription to an imported magazine if it's only for one manga.XD
faraway
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by faraway »

uhuhu... april's here..... uhuhuhu.....
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Chemiberry sent me the next chapter recently. I'm quite busy now (new job in a new city, Tokyo) so I don't think I'll have time to translate for a while.

It is on the translation plate though, and many thanks to chemiberry for the scans.
faraway
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by faraway »

Banzai! take your time! :D everyone's happy that there are raws this month no doubt ^^ (it made my day)
protocol7
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by protocol7 »

woot finally more dogs
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

In the meantime can anyone upload (torrent/http/ link to other sources) the raw chapter while we wait for the translation, please?
I'm quite anxious to read more Dogs.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I don't know if there are scans generally available. Chemiberry emailed them to me. Since the chapter is only 10 pages, and very little text, I should be able to finish it up soon. I've been working 12 hour days though, so haven't had the time to even look at this stuff. In fact, for the first time in years, I didn't even check out this board once yesterday...

I certainly can't distribute the raws, so unless you find them somewhere else, you are out of luck. :(
siedhr
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by siedhr »

Chapter 8 is here now... awesome work you guys, chemiberry, fugu, thank you.
morent
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by morent »

Does anyone have a direct download of chapter 8 yet?
Thanks.
edit: Nevermind, I got a copy of it. And wut!? Only ten pages?! Shirow. YOU TEAR MY HEART.
faraway
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by faraway »

XD quite a short chapter, eh... O.O i wished there was more of it, Shirow doesn't seem like the kind of person who can dish out loads of pages often XD