chapter 13,14 & 15

Stray Dogs, howling in the night.
Post Reply
Mizou
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:56 am

chapter 13,14 & 15

Post by Mizou » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:56 pm

are there any direct downloads to chapter 13,14 &15??? :shock:

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:42 pm

I haven't translated chapter 15 yet. I haven't even received any scans of it yet.

I only provide BitTorrent downloads. It is the only way that I can continue to provide this site at a reasonable cose. If you are lucky maybe someone will have put them up somewhere else.

faraway
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by faraway » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:06 am

this manga's getting better and better (i really wanted to post earlier, but the amv i was making drove me crazy) XD We got some conspiracy going with the government officials wielding katanas and the child disappearances. And there badou hinted that the children disappearing hit close to home (he got all serious all of a sudden) and all the movie referances during the shootouts were crazy. It must have been a pain to translate.

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:32 pm

I thought the chapter was very funny.

Especially the movie references. I am just thinking "what kind of far-off future, parallel dystopia is this taking place in, that they have the same movies as us?" heh

faraway
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by faraway » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:57 pm

It makes me wonder if miwa is a fan of hollywood XD alot of those movies were from outside of japan, i think (right?) Haine and Badou are major movie buffs lol XD i didn't know any of the movies they mentioned >_< Best lines from chapter 15
"requiem for a dream..... that one will make you cry" -haine (his face was hilarious when he said that)
"this situation is completely different from when i rented mark the killer from the video store!" -badou
".....(WTH expression)" -naoto

User avatar
Tauchpanzer
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:46 am

Post by Tauchpanzer » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:34 am

Miwa's inadvertantly good at promoting products. I want to go out and rent Requiem for a Dream now.

User avatar
ClassicTime
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:35 pm

Post by ClassicTime » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:31 am

What is story "Requiem for a Dream" about ?

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:39 am

ClassicTime wrote:What is story "Requiem for a Dream" about ?
It's a very sad movie that will surely make you cry and feel empathy (according to Haine, who is the only movie critic that I listen to.)

I never saw it; it involves hard drug use, which is something that I hate to see.

Cryštaliqùe Fáïry
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:26 pm

Re: chapter 13,14 & 15

Post by CryÅ¡taliqùe Fáïry » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:30 pm

I have a question. What chapter is the start of volume 2? I just finished volume 1, but I don't know what chapter it ended with.

Edit

Never mind. I think I found my answer. It's the bullets and carnage thing that i would have to download next, right?

faraway
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by faraway » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:41 pm

yep:
Vol 1: One shot with one chapter for each character
Chapters 1-14 of B&C build off of that :)

User avatar
ClassicTime
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:35 pm

Post by ClassicTime » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:56 pm

Dogs stray dogs howling in the dark have 6 Chapter.
1.Mihai Weeping old killer
2.Badou Gun Smoker
3-4.Naoto Blade Maiden
5-6.Haine Stray dogs Howling in the dark
Dogs Twin
Dogs bullets and carnage
Ch1-15

Don't mind don't mind.^^
Last edited by ClassicTime on Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

faraway
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by faraway » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:31 pm

XD sorry, my bad, i didn't notice that some stories were two chapter XD

User avatar
frailWRETCHED
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Location: basement
Contact:

Post by frailWRETCHED » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:09 pm

even if you don't like hard drug use, Requiem for a Dream is worth seeing. it's a stunning, amazing movie. o_o makes you never ever want to get caught up in drugs, rightly so.
thefrailTHEWRETCHED

on a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops down to zero.

User avatar
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu
Posts: 2587
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Contact:

Post by FuguTabetai » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:51 pm

frailWRETCHED wrote:o_o makes you never ever want to get caught up in drugs, rightly so.
I already never ever want to get caught up in drugs, and I do not want to see sad stories about people who already have which will haunt my dreams. I see no reason to subject myself to such heart-wrenching experiences if I can avoid it.

User avatar
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:54 am
Location: Houston, TX.

Post by HappyStealer » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:09 pm

FuguTabetai wrote:
ClassicTime wrote:What is story "Requiem for a Dream" about ?
It's a very sad movie that will surely make you cry and feel empathy (according to Haine, who is the only movie critic that I listen to.)

I never saw it; it involves hard drug use, which is something that I hate to see.
Requiem for a dream involves 3 people and one of the main guy's mom and how drugs ruins their lives. Jared Leto, some other guy and Jennifer connely play in it. Its a whacked movie as we see how drugs screw these people's lives to the extreme's (when I say extremes I mean getting amputated because of the infection of sticking needles in your arm and selling your body to drug dealers who do the most messed up stuff to ya.) Its actually very good but it'll scare the bejesus outta ya after watching it.

User avatar
Tauchpanzer
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:46 am

Post by Tauchpanzer » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:12 pm

HappyStealer wrote:
FuguTabetai wrote:
ClassicTime wrote:What is story "Requiem for a Dream" about ?
It's a very sad movie that will surely make you cry and feel empathy (according to Haine, who is the only movie critic that I listen to.)

I never saw it; it involves hard drug use, which is something that I hate to see.
Requiem for a dream involves 3 people and one of the main guy's mom and how drugs ruins their lives. Jared Leto, some other guy and Jennifer connely play in it. Its a whacked movie as we see how drugs screw these people's lives to the extreme's (when I say extremes I mean getting amputated because of the infection of sticking needles in your arm and selling your body to drug dealers who do the most messed up stuff to ya.) Its actually very good but it'll scare the bejesus outta ya after watching it.
I saw it a little while ago! Yes, it was really REALLY good, but incredibly sad. It really did seem like a movie Haine would watch; from the cinematography and soundtrack, to just the general feel of it.

User avatar
frailWRETCHED
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Location: basement
Contact:

Post by frailWRETCHED » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:14 pm

FuguTabetai wrote:
frailWRETCHED wrote:o_o makes you never ever want to get caught up in drugs, rightly so.
I already never ever want to get caught up in drugs, and I do not want to see sad stories about people who already have which will haunt my dreams. I see no reason to subject myself to such heart-wrenching experiences if I can avoid it.

thats not even the point of the movie. i'm just saying EVEN if you never want to get caught up in drugs, it only further brings that out.

the movie itself is glorious. and yeah the soundtracks amazing as well.
thefrailTHEWRETCHED

on a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops down to zero.

User avatar
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:54 am
Location: Houston, TX.

Post by HappyStealer » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:23 pm

frailWRETCHED wrote:
FuguTabetai wrote:
frailWRETCHED wrote:o_o makes you never ever want to get caught up in drugs, rightly so.
I already never ever want to get caught up in drugs, and I do not want to see sad stories about people who already have which will haunt my dreams. I see no reason to subject myself to such heart-wrenching experiences if I can avoid it.

thats not even the point of the movie. i'm just saying EVEN if you never want to get caught up in drugs, it only further brings that out.

the movie itself is glorious. and yeah the soundtracks amazing as well.
lol yeah... my friends were so freaked out by it, they never wanted to do drugs again.....

User avatar
frailWRETCHED
Yuurei
Yuurei
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Location: basement
Contact:

Post by frailWRETCHED » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:24 pm

HappyStealer wrote:
frailWRETCHED wrote:
FuguTabetai wrote: I already never ever want to get caught up in drugs, and I do not want to see sad stories about people who already have which will haunt my dreams. I see no reason to subject myself to such heart-wrenching experiences if I can avoid it.

thats not even the point of the movie. i'm just saying EVEN if you never want to get caught up in drugs, it only further brings that out.

the movie itself is glorious. and yeah the soundtracks amazing as well.
lol yeah... my friends were so freaked out by it, they never wanted to do drugs again.....
dude yeah i know ahah. i mean i never wanted to do heroin or speed or anything in the first place, but that made me even MORE sure i was never going to get caught up in that sort of thing
thefrailTHEWRETCHED

on a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops down to zero.

faraway
Tamashii
Tamashii
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by faraway » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:41 pm

do you know what chapter fifteen reminded me of, actually? Black lagoon lol. like, you know when revy and everyone start making obscure movie pop culture and history references while fighting? XD And about the movie, it sound really good, so maybe i'll watch it. (b/c i like sad movies)

Post Reply