Help creating chapter summaries

Stray Dogs, howling in the night.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Help creating chapter summaries

Post by FuguTabetai »

Hello everyone. I've been busy lately, but hope to put a little more time into translating in the near future.

For now, I've put up a link to chapter summaries. I have summaries for all of the chapters in "volume 2" (the current serialization) but need help with chapters in volume 1. If anyone would like to volunteer to make a summary, just post it here and I will add it.

Thanks,
lifestorm2
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lifestorm2 »

Chapter 5 Blade & Bullet

The battle rages on for both Naoto and Haine as they oust their opponents easily. Giovanni watches on with increasing irritation, and the silhouette (sp?) of those two...

Chapter 6 Cowardly & Proudly

Giovanni interrupts Haine's fight as the mafia boss runs away, and attempts to awaken "the mad dog" in Haine. Meanwhile, Naoto has finally ended her fight, and for the first time sees Nil and the Priest clearly. Freaky priest.

Chapter 7

Noki and Luki stops the mob boss while Haine struggles with his "dog," has it finally awaken?

Chapter 8

Haine's and Giovanni's fight heats up and disppears from the location, as Noki and Luki leaves from the scene of "accident."

Chapter 9

The gun fight continues, and we learn a little bit more about Haine's past, the "Cerberus" and his sister, Lily.

Chapter 10

The fight concludes as Haine tears up Giovanni, is this really the end of the fight?

Chapter 11

Giovanni reveals the fact that he also retains "Cerberus," and runs away before Haine can restart the fight, and he tells Haine to go to the "Hill of atrocities"...(i'm basing this of your translation, since "hills of massacre" doesn't really sound cool enough =p)

well, I think these summaries are pretty....weak, sorry OTL.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Thanks for the summaries!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Hello everyone,

I have somehow gathered summaries for the first 20 chapters.

Does anyone want to summarize the remaining 4?

The summaries are here: http://mangatranslation.com/dogs/summaries.html

Thanks in advance!

By the way, if you haven't checked out http://community.livejournal.com/dogs_manga/ you might want to do that. They have a whole bunch of dogs related fan fiction and a bunch of cool icons. I totally should steal some for the board icons here.