Miwa Shirow's old manga

Stray Dogs, howling in the night.
amileoneth
Yuurei
Yuurei

Miwa Shirow's old manga

Post by amileoneth »

hi guys, im new here and i have a little question:
im totally happy with miwas new manga DOGS: bullets & carnage. i even go to his website and read everything, but when i read his work and artbooks, there is a manga that i never heard of that...the name of the manga is call BLACK MIND and it was made in 1999. so my question is:

where can i read this manga or read it online..? or do you know whats about the story of BLACK MIND..?

thanks alot.
all i can say is that im healthy..and im happy for that!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

The first I ever heard about Miwa Shirow was when I picked up the first volume of Dogs back in 1999. I haven't read anything else by Miwa Shirow.
amileoneth
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by amileoneth »

so you never heard about BLACK MIND manga by miwa-sensei...? im not crazy, it was published in 1999....hmmm...il try to find this manga. if im lucky, ill might post in here...even though its a miwa shirows fan website...

anyway, thanks for answer it..!
all i can say is that im healthy..and im happy for that!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I never particularly looked.
K_tsura
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by K_tsura »

Lol sorry for necroing but I see something about that here on his Japanese wiki page: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%B8%89% ... B%E9%83%8E
I dont know any Japanese but babelfish says "BLACK MIND (original: Kusanagi's hesitation, November-December 1999 issue of Ultra Jump)". Might that mean it was published under a different title/with a subtitle, and only 2 chapters? Well either way it would be interesting if we could find it and see his very first work~ *o*
Spikeygal
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Spikeygal »

I'm sure the dogs_manga community on Livejournal posted it at some point, I've seen it. The characters look remarkably like Haine and Naoto. If you search there, I'm sure you'll find someone who knows where it is.
Webcamshadow
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Webcamshadow »

Yeah I think we got it a while ago on Dogs_manga... Wasn't it only the raw though? don't remember xD
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

I never looked this one