Haine's regeneration ability

Stray Dogs, howling in the night.
CobraKiller
Yuurei
Yuurei

Haine's regeneration ability

Post by CobraKiller »

(slight spoilers i guess)

so...we've seen Haine survive some pretty severe injuries, do you think there's a way to kill him at all?
also, does he automatically heal all wounds or can he control the regeneration?
and what about poison? can it kill him? can he deliberately poison himself (get drunk/stoned) or it won't work?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Haine is one of many people with the "cereberus" implanted collar that heals him. I suspect it is beyond his ability to control, but we do not know for sure. He certainly can be killed, since many others like him were killed in the recent flashback, and we know that he killed Lilly himself.

I don't think we can make any guesses about poison.
CobraKiller
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by CobraKiller »

FuguTabetai wrote:He certainly can be killed, since many others like him were killed in the recent flashback, and we know that he killed Lilly himself.
*facepalm* i didn't realize that...thanks for pointing it out :-) or maybe he's better than them in some way, making him unkillable? well, along with Giovanni, i guess...
cafehc
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by cafehc »

if i'm not mistaken, he can be killed if his head is cutted out of his body... at least he says this himself about the other caracters that have the implant... also i'm not sure if everyone the has the implant can regenarate, i think that for each one of them the implant has a specific function... but i might be wrong =)