manga

Stray Dogs, howling in the night.
drisha
Yuurei
Yuurei

manga

Post by drisha »

How do I become a manga writer? I can draw very well if I have a refrence to go on but I'm alot better at writing.I have made three manga transcripts so far for the mangas I want drawn and published.Now how do I get them made?
Last edited by drisha on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

you are asking in the wrong place.

also, if you don't know what steps to take, my guess is that you don't have the desire and drive to do some research to find out. it isn't an easy process (similar to publication for writers, but with pictures) and isn't something just happens easily.

Go hit up a local library and read up on some of the self help books there for aspiring authors, and try to find some places that are more content focused. If you were in Japan, you would join a manga circle and publish fan manga at the comiket, but if you were in Japan you would probably well be on your way by joining a circle at your high school.

You wouldn't be asking here at any rate.

good luck though.
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

FuguTabetai wrote:you are asking in the wrong place.

also, if you don't know what steps to take, my guess is that you don't have the desire and drive to do some research to find out. it isn't an easy process (similar to publication for writers, but with pictures) and isn't something just happens easily.

Go hit up a local library and read up on some of the self help books there for aspiring authors, and try to find some places that are more content focused. If you were in Japan, you would join a manga circle and publish fan manga at the comiket, but if you were in Japan you would probably well be on your way by joining a circle at your high school.

You wouldn't be asking here at any rate.

good luck though.
Hope this can help you.Bump it.