Random Dog's info

Stray Dogs, howling in the night.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Random Dog's info

Post by FuguTabetai »

If you buy the winter Comic Catalog from Manga no Mori this year you'll get a Clear File that Shirow Miwa drew. I don't know what a clear file is, but I think it is one of those color sheets that has stuff drawn on it that is transparent. Anyway.
The_Shape
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by The_Shape »

A Clear File is a transparent plastic... uh, file that you carry paper and documents with. I personally hate them (i prefer strong folders or briefcases).

I got one in the Ghost in the Shell Solid Box and it's sitting there for like, a year.

Post by Guest »

In case anybody is interested, New Publishing in Taiwan has published the Chinese edition of Dogs. ISBN: 986-7578-84-8.

BTW, Fugu, can Shirow's name also be pronounced 'Yoshitake Abiko'? That's the name I found in the last page.

Agent Wax
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Anonymous wrote:In case anybody is interested, New Publishing in Taiwan has published the Chinese edition of Dogs. ISBN: 986-7578-84-8.

BTW, Fugu, can Shirow's name also be pronounced 'Yoshitake Abiko'? That's the name I found in the last page.

Agent Wax
Not that I know of. It doesn't sound remotely like it - I can't think of any way to read the Kanji that would come out like that...