Hells Angels anime?

A forum to discuss the manga Hells Angels by Hiromoto Sin-ichi.

Hells Angels anime?

Post by Guest »

Um, disclaimer. I've never studied Japanese formally, or even informally. So I would appreciate it if someone who doesn't use Jeffrey's J/E Dictionary as a crutch could confirm, deny, or provide more information. Thank you~

Anyway.

I was skimming Hiromoto's site, and it looks like an animated version of Hells Angels is in the works, slated for a 2006 release. Production by Madhouse. He lists some people who are involved, but my kanji skills are nonexistent.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Yeah, I mentioned that earlier. Produced by Madhouse, slated for 2006, but not more detail than that, unless you are interested in who is involved, which honestly I'm not. I don't know a thing about anime so random people's names aren't going to mean anything to me.

I actually don't think it will make a good transition. One thing I like about Hell's Angels is the style, and I suspect that it will be hard to reproduce that in animated form. I also hope that they keep it short and sweet, like the manga. I'm looking forward to it though.

Post by Guest »

Aha, yes...I actually found where you mentioned it after I made the thread. Silly me. :oops:

Thank you for the confirmation, though; I appreciate it.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

At best, it's going to be 13 episodes. :? They are really going to have to stretch it, I think.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Is there still nothing on the show yet?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

There was a blurb in the most recent UJ about the Hells Angels OVAs that should be coming out in the summer of 2007. I'm pretty excited about it.

I've recently started translating the first chapter of volume 3, so hopefully Tamascans will release the last chapter or two of volume 2 soonish.
clua
Yuurei
Yuurei

8D

Post by clua »

hey did you know?
there s a movie..that already came out i think..or not D:
http://mv.avex.jp/hellsangels/
the little they show it looks good to me
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

yeah, I haven't really had the time to track this stuff down. I have no idea if the anime came out or not.
gertruda
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by gertruda »

Any good anime, i've already watched DearS and Ouran High School Host Club, and I wan't to watch more anime. So I need the names of Japanese ENGLISH SUBBED Anime Series. And i wud recommend lyk omedy/romantic anime lyk fruits basket, oruan high school host club... etc .. pls i need help!!!