Tenjou Tenge - Ultimate Fight OVA

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Sota
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sota »

not so bad but this looks like an end......my dream too see F group animated is broken=(
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Man did that suck donkey balls, they even made Maya and Aya's fight lame. Was that an OVA? the animation was the same or worse than the tv. I think that was even worse than the tv ending. What was the point? Just to animate Nagi's transformation? It wasn't even that neat, bah glad I didn't waste money on this.
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

ya damn i was hella looking for the masataka and madoka fight. man ill stick with the bleach anime becuz they follow the manga all the way
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

I watched it. As someone already said, everything cool was in the preview.
The animation was crap. Fights were crap. Well we have seen Nagi SSJ2 :lol: and because of that I had a good laugh during Mits vs Nagi fight, but that's all.
It seems that the anime became 'more superpowers, less martial arts' a lot faster than the manga.

I know that it's probably been said a million times before, but:
Generally the anime sux. In terms of animation Ikkitousen is 100 years ahead. Fights are lame (excepth the uber-cool Nagi vs Masataka & Mitsuomi and his assasins vs Dougen's bodyguards) and made of still shots/slow motion/repeated frames and lost of flashing. Those who made these should go see the fights in Samurai Champloo. The plot was changed so much (and in really crappy way). Go watch Beck if you wanna see good manga/anime consistency. Jeez...If it wasn't TenTen I wouldn't even bother downloading.
The only good points were:
-it made the manga more popular
-I saw my favourite characters 'come to life'
-Nagi/Masa duel

If they ever wanted to make a second Season/Second OAV they will probably:
-either omit the F and go straight for the tournament (they have to wait for the manga)
-or introduce F in the beginning of S2 and then go more-less along the rest of the plot till the end.
If they ever decided to make S2 may God protect them from my anger if they do any more damage to this awesome series.
Faust Am
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Faust Am »

HUH???

Is the OVA really that sucks??? I haven't download it yet... but about to do so....

Well... compared to the tv series... which one is better??? And worse???
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Faust Am wrote:HUH???

Is the OVA really that sucks??? I haven't download it yet... but about to do so....

Well... compared to the tv series... which one is better??? And worse???

Actually, the OVA is a bit better than the TV-series in terms of animation, but compared to the original manga, it's animated versions just suck. And I say that despite of the added Isuzu-scenes in the anime...
Bomb me, please.