Character description

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Character description

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

At Fugu's wish, I'm starting a character description thread.
I don't want to do this all alone so I thought we could all describe the characters one by one.
That's the way it works:

You coose a character you want to describe and describe the following points:
(I take Kakashi of Naruto dfor the examplae)

A Picture:
Name:Kakashi Hatane
Nickname: The copie ninja
Supernatural abilitys ( like dragons or something):Sharingans eye
Hobbys: Reading come come paradise
Character traits: always to late
Short description: Kakashi is Narutos mentor, the famous copy ninja who copied over 1000 Techniques. He is a ninja genious, but he has the habbit of always comming late and allways reads " come, come paradise"
I know that Kakashi is a bad example.
But now it's your turn. Describe your favorite character and help Fugu with the work ;).[/img]
Friends are the best thing that can happen to you ;).

Bunshichi Tawara is the best!
Natsume Maya
Bushi
Bushi

Natsume Maya

Post by Natsume Maya »

Natsume Maya

Full name: Natsume Danjou Maya (volume 13)
Fighting style: Natsume Goushin Ryu (volume 1)
Special abilities: none
Techniques used: Natsume Ryu Kouki Renhou Nijusan (Natsume Ryu Ki Moulding Technique Twenty-three) (volume 1); Uraate (Inner Strike) (volume 2); healing through the transmission of ki (volume 2); Natsume Ryu Kongou Hasshiki Taizan Hou Gou (Natsume Ryu Indestructible Eight Forms, Mount Tai Demolishing Roar) (volume 2); Natsume Ryu Kongou Hasshiki Renkan Tenpen Tetsu Ka Geki (Natsume Ryu Indestructible Eight Forms, Continuous Superlative Iron Flower Attack) (volume 2); Ryuukei Kikou Tan Shin Kou (Dragon-form Qi-gong Forged Needle Action) (volume 3); Tetsu Shi Kou (Iron Finger Action) (volume 5)
Associated ki element: wood (volume 13)
Positions: Current head of Natsume family (volume 13), current head of Jyuukenbu (volume 1), shihandai and kaiden of Natsume Goushin Ryu (volume 1), 3rd year student of Toudou Gakuen (volume 1), Katana-gari (volume 5)
Character and traits: cool, calm nature (UJ digest); speaks like an old man (volume 1); often takes chibi form (using Natsume Ryu Ki Moulding Technique Twenty-three) to avoid wasting ki (volume 1); hair antennae (volume 1)
Family: father Kaima (deceased) (volume 7), mother Miya (deceased) (volume 10), older brother Shin (deceased) (volume 4), younger sister Aya (volume 1)
Birthday: 20 August (Ultrajump magazine)
Height (normal): 170cm (Ultrajump magazine)
Height (chibi form): 72cm (Ultrajump magazine)
Weight: 49kg (Ultrajump magazine)
Three sizes (normal): 92-53-84 (Ultrajump magazine)
Three sizes (chibi form): 40-??-?? (Ultrajump magazine)
Bloodtype: B (Ultrajump magazine)

Edit: added mother's name (courtesy kk1) and distinctive hair

Edit 2: added ki element (kk1)

Edit 3: added techniques used

Edit 4: added volume references
Last edited by Natsume Maya on Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Natsume Danjou Maya.
http://natsumemaya.net/ (new website address)
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Let's try some.

Masataka

Name: Takayanagi Masataka

Fighting style: Mental Universe

Special abilities: Forged Needle, Spirit Universe Disintegrating Horse Hoove Fist (Shini Rikugou Batei Houken), Eight Way Fracas Blast (Hakka Soudoushyou), Massive Phoenix Spreading Wings Backpassing Fist

Assosiations: Memeber of the Jyuukenbu, member of the Takayanagi clan, 2nd year student at Toudou Gakuen.

Character: Good-natured and easy-going. Somewhat nerdy. Has very intense reactions toward younger girls, especially when seeing them in different states of undress. Cares very much for his father and somewhat for his estranged brother Mitsuomi.

Family: father Dougen, mother unknown, older brother Mitsuomi.

Three sizes: What's the equivalent of the "3 sizes" for men? Penis length? Masataka is infamous for coming a bit short, so to speak.

Descrition: A very nice and subdued person, who doesn't like to show off and who tries to be easy-going even toward enemies. Unless seriously pissed off or trying to defend friends, at which time can demonstrate amazing feats of martial arts. Is seriously fixated on his unrequited love toward Natsume Aya. Joined Jyuukenbu to get back at his older brother. Is extremely nerdy when it comes to younger girls, however older women don't seem to excite him as much.

PS The very fact that the bust-size of the chibi-Maya is known is quite unsettling. 8)
Last edited by MrProphet on Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
MetalGravy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by MetalGravy »

MrProphet wrote:PS The very fact that the bust-size of the chibi-Maya is known is quite unsettling. 8)
Indeeed
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: Natsume Maya

Post by kk1 »

Natsume Maya wrote: Family: father Kaima (deceased), mother unknown (deceased),
Isn't their mother's name Miya? From vol 10 when Yorihira squeezes her butt, he says it feels like "Miya's" did when she was young.
Faust Am
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Faust Am »

kk1 wrote:
Isn't their mother's name Miya? From vol 10 when Yorihira squeezes her butt, he says it feels like "Miya's" did when she was young.
I thought Yorihira was talking about Maya.... :roll:
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Faust Am wrote:
kk1 wrote:
I thought Yorihira was talking about Maya.... :roll:
It says Miya 美夜, Maya is 真夜, Aya is 亜夜
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Three sizes: What's the equivalent of the "3 sizes" for men? Penis length? Masataka is infamous for coming a bit short, so to speak.
Men have vital statistics too. It's just that we don't care to know about them...
Natsume Maya
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Natsume Maya »

kk1 wrote:
Thanks for that. I'll update my original post to keep all the info in one place.
Natsume Danjou Maya.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Wow, I always thought that the Miya was a typo also. So we know their mom's name now. Maya looks so much like their mom. I wonder if Makiko and Miya were ever friends?
Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

I'll go on with another character

Bunshichi Tawara
Name: Bunshichi Tawara
Nickname: Double impact Tawara (volume 4)
Fighting style: Named "Unorganized Murderous Brawling School, Winning Style" by Kuzunoha Mana in volume 5, when pressed to describe it.
Supernatural abilitys: None
Current position: He is special advisor in the Comitee but he doesn't realy care about the conflict with the Jyuukenbu, he is a 3rd year student ( for the third time ;) )
Family: ? ( does anybody know? )
About Bunshichi: Bunshichi is extreemly laied back and hates beeing hurt or having to do exausting work, He is mostly ating cool and loves peace, his nap and boobs :roll:
Last edited by Dark_Harlequin on Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

Mitsuomi Takayanagi

Name: Mitsuomi Takayanagi
Nickname: None
Fighting style: Takayanagi Karate
Supernatural abilitys: Super increased metabolism
Current Position: Mitsuomi is the current head of the Takayanagi empire, the leader of the Comitee and a 3 grade student
Higth: 198 cm
weight: 98 KG
Family: Father Dogen Takayanagi, mother ?, brother Masataka Takayanagi
About Mitsuomi: In former times Mitsuomi was a lively and happy boy with pretty fighting abilitys, but his greed that he couldn't stop shin and protect him from the dreagon eyes turned him into a dark person. He is trying to rule over all other budoka to make sure that the things that happened in the past with shin will never happen again.
Last edited by Dark_Harlequin on Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

Shin Natsume

Name: Shin Natsume
Nickname: None ( ? )
Fighting style: Natsume Goshin-ryu
Supernatural abilyties: Dragon eyes
Current position: shin died 3 years ago comiting suicied after he freaked out in a battle with Mitsuomi and kelled his girlfriend Mana Kuzuhona. He is the reasen for the current Conflict between the Comitee and Jyuukenbu
Higth: 191 cm
Weight 79 KG
Family: Father Kaima (deceased), mother Miya (deceased), younger sisters Maya and Aya
About Shin: Shin was a dark person from the point he touched the reiki the first time and his dreagon eyes awoke, shin was always ripped apart betwen his deep love to his sister Maya and his concern about his friends and the Todo, Nearly driven to madnes by the Takayanagi clan and his dreagon eyes he comites suicide.
Last edited by Dark_Harlequin on Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

Bob Makihara

Name: Bob Makihara
Fighting:Something very likly to Capoeira
Supernatural abilities: None
Current position: bob is a member of Jyuukenbu and a 1st year student
Higth: 193 cm
Weight: 93 KG
Family: Father Juen rodriguez, Mother? ( Girlfriend Chiaki )
About Bob: Bob is Soichiros best friend together they walked through a lot of situations. At the moment his training hard not to fall behind the super talented Soichiro and his exorcist abilities. The most important thing in life for Bob is his girlfriend Chiaki and he would do anything for her
Last edited by Dark_Harlequin on Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Dark_Harlequin wrote:Bob Makihara
[img]
Fighting Style ? ( does anybody know :?: )

Family: Father ?,
capoeira, and Jean Rodrigo so I assume he took his mother's family name of Makihara
Last edited by kk1 on Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Dark_Harlequin wrote:Shin Natsume

Fighting style: ? ( Does anybody know? :?: )
Supernatural abilyties: Dragon eyes
Current position: shin died 3 years ago comiting suicied together with Mana Kuzuhona, He is the reasen for the Conflict between the Comitee and Jyuukenbu
Higth: 191 cm
Weight 79 KG
Family: Father Kaima (deceased), mother Miya (deceased), younger sisters Maya and Aya
About Shin: Shin was a dark person from the point he touched the reiki the first time and his dreagon eyes awoke, shin was always ripped apart betwen his deep love to his sister Maya and his concern about his friends and the Todo, Nearly driven to madnes by the Takayanagi clan and his dreagon eyes he comites suicide
Most people call it dragon eye, not eyes, and he and Mana didn't commit suicide, he killed her and was already dying when he used her needle to hasten it.

Here's my take on Shin, when Shin's power (the dragon eye) awoke when he was 12 he couldn't handle its effects and desperately clung to his sister Maya as a stabilizing force. When his parents decided out of fear of retribution against him and them by the other families because of him becoming unstable they decided to send him away to live with relatives. Out of fear of seperation from Maya he murdered his parents and came under the protection of Dougen Takayanagi. He was monitored by the Takayanagi's through High school as part of a plan by Dougen to make his son Mitsuomi "the true warrior" of legend. Part of this monitoring even included giving him a "girlfriend" Mana Kuzunoha. Shin seemed to stabilize and start to lead a normal life founding the Katana gang along with Bunshichi and Mitsuomi,until Maya entered high school and Shin once again started losing control of his power in order to protect Maya(and keep her from leaving him), which led to the breakup of Katana. He finally rejected Dougen and his monitoring but an attack on Maya by Dougen's associates led to his losing control again and taking out his anger on Mitsuomi, whom he feared would take Maya from him, as they had started forming a relationship, by sending an enormous amount of ki into him that though it would strengthen him shorten his life by damaging his heart. Using his power to see his own death, he let Mitsuomi beat him death at the election tournement and tried to take Mitsuomi down with him. However when Mitsuomi thwarted his plans he mortally wounded Mana(and wounded many other students) in a last ditch attempt to kill Mitsuomi before dying with Mana by using one of her accupuncture needles to hasten his death.

A little long? :oops:

And how about a new category, Motorcycle: 1978 Ducati 900 GTS
http://www.ducatimeccanica.com/new-pics/duc3.jpg compare to the pic in vol 1.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Dark_Harlequin wrote:Mitsuomi

Fighting style: ? ( does anybody know?:?: )
Supernatural abilitys: Super increased metabolism
Current Position: Mitsuomi is the current head of the Takayanagi empire, the leader of the Comitee and a 3 grade student
Higth: 198 cm
weight: 98 KG
Family: Father Dogen Takayanagi, mother ?, brother Masataka Takayanagi
About Mitsuomi: In former times Mitsuomi was a lively and happy boy with pretty fighting abilitys, but his greed that he couldn't stop shin and protect him from the dreagon eyes turned him into a dark person. He is trying to rule over all other budoka to make sure that the things that happened in the past with shin will never happen again.
Abilities: forged needle attack, and 3 minutes of superhuman heart-rate, and I wouldn't say it was greed, but a difference of opinion with his father (and Maya) on how to control the powerful red feathers, he wanted to become powerful enough to fight "fire" with "fire" instead of saving them from their power.
Natsume Maya
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Natsume Maya »

Dark_Harlequin wrote:Bunshichi
<snip>
Higth: 190 cm
Weight: about 90 KG
Where did you get stats for those characters from? I don't recall seeing them before.
Natsume Danjou Maya.
Sota
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sota »

i have never seen stats in the manga
where do you read thats stats?
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Fighting style: ? ( does anybody know? )
Karate, probably.
In former times Mitsuomi was a lively and happy boy with pretty fighting abilitys, but his greed that he couldn't stop shin and protect him from the dreagon eyes turned him into a dark person
Do you mean 'guilt'? :? Just checking.

Fighting style: ? ( Does anybody know? )
All the Natsume siblings use Natsume Goshin-ryu, don't they? Which is a form of jiujitsu or aiki-jitsu, as far as I can tell.
Here's my take on Shin, when Shin's power (the dragon eye) awoke when he was 12 he couldn't handle its effects and desperately clung to his sister Maya as a stabilizing force. When his parents decided out of fear of retribution against him and them by the other families because of him becoming unstable they decided to send him away to live with relatives
So far so good, except that I think he only started losing it after coming into contact with Reiki. That was the primary reason he was locked up in the dungeon (which only exacerbated his condition), and he started his fixation on Maya when she visited him there to comfort him.
MetalGravy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by MetalGravy »

Don't the Takayanagi's use Aikido? At least during the coup, Dougen's bodyguards comment on him using it against Fu-Chien's mercs.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

I'm guessing that Mitsuomi uses some form of kenpo along with other styles. It suits him, I think.

But it seems to me that a lot of the characters aren't just limited to one way of fighting. They just prefer to focus one--like Maya and Aya for example. Aya prefers the sword most of the time, whereas Maya seems to hold back with Reiki while favoring hand to hand more, and yet both are under Natsume Goushin Ryu.
kk1 wrote:Most people call it dragon eye, not eyes, and he and Mana didn't commit suicide, he killed her and was already dying when he used her needle to hasten it.
Maybe Mana would've slowly died, but I think Shin would've been still alive if he didn't use the needle on himself. He was after all, on the verge of totally beating up Mitsuomi and probably also Bunshichi right before that. In that respect, it was suicide for me--for Shin that is--whereas Mana probably, due to regret and guilt, decided to accept her fate and hoped to join him.

What was more important for me at this point was the fact that both made an act for themselves despite if one or the other was already dying anyway.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Don't the Takayanagi's use Aikido? At least during the coup, Dougen's bodyguards comment on him using it against Fu-Chien's mercs.
Huh? I don't recall that ever happening... :?

But anyway his moves are not Aikido moves. Straightforward, powerful punches and kicks. No grabs, throws, redirections, or joint-locks. Can only be a form of karate or kenpo.

Jiu-jitsu evolved primarily from the old, all-encompassing martial art of the Japanese. As such, it encompasses striking, grappling, and weapons, including a lot sword techniques. Modern jiujitsu is quite different from the traditional art taught in old Japan.

And as for Shin, as far as I'm concerned, he killed himself to be with Mana, either wholly or in part due to his guilt in killing her.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

kujoe wrote:
kk1 wrote:Most people call it dragon eye, not eyes, and he and Mana didn't commit suicide, he killed her and was already dying when he used her needle to hasten it.
Maybe Mana would've slowly died, but I think Shin would've been still alive if he didn't use the needle on himself. He was after all, on the verge of totally beating up Mitsuomi and probably also Bunshichi right before that. In that respect, it was suicide for me--for Shin that is--whereas Mana probably, due to regret and guilt, decided to accept her fate and hoped to join him.

What was more important for me at this point was the fact that both made an act for themselves despite if one or the other was already dying anyway.
Huh? I thought that whole fight was pretty well accepted, that Mitsuomi killed him, even Maya says Mits killed her brother. Isn't that why Shin "powered" him up witht he ki blast in the first place? So he would be strong enough to kill him? He didn't just stand there and let himself be beat like that for nothing. When he knew it was the end he tried to kill Mitsuomi along with him when Mitsuomi grabbed the floor with his feet and stopped him, "Everything will end with this one punch" <gets punched, and then gets a point blank forged needle on top of it> "Death. That is what the Dragon's eye kept showing me over and over as my fate", "I've finally got you my partner for my trip to hell", "I won't die alone". "Forgive me for taking him and your tears with me" What do you think he was talking about? The only reason he was able to fight at the end(and killed Mana) was because he finally used the dragon's eye(his forged needle is even called a Dragon style spirit "boosted" forged needle). And are you saying Mana committed suicide too? How? Only Shin used the needle on himself not her, she died of her wounds. I don't see how the needle could have really done that much more damage than Mitsuomi did when he stuck his whole index finger in that same ear earlier in the fight.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Natsume Maya wrote:Full name: Natsume Danjou Maya
Fighting style: Natsume Goushin Ryu
Special abilities: none
Positions: Current head of Natsume family, current head of Jyuukenbu, shihandai and kaiden of Natsume Goushin Ryu, 3rd year student of Toudou Gakuen, Katana-gari
Character and traits: cool, calm nature; speaks like old man; often takes chibi form (using a Natsume qi-gong training method) to avoid wasting ki; hair antennae
Family: father Kaima (deceased), mother Miya (deceased), older brother Shin (deceased), younger sister Aya
Birthdate: 20 August
Height (normal): 170cm
Height (chibi form): 72cm
Weight: 49kg
Three sizes (normal): 92-53-84
Three sizes (chibi form): 40-??-??
Bloodtype: B

Edit: added mother's name (courtesy kk1) and distinctive hair
How about adding her ki power comes from wood?
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

kk1 wrote:Huh? I thought that whole fight was pretty well accepted, that Mitsuomi killed him, even Maya says Mits killed her brother. Isn't that why Shin "powered" him up witht he ki blast in the first place? So he would be strong enough to kill him? He didn't just stand there and let himself be beat like that for nothing. When he knew it was the end he tried to kill Mitsuomi along with him when Mitsuomi grabbed the floor with his feet and stopped him, "Everything will end with this one punch" <gets punched, and then gets a point blank forged needle on top of it> "Death. That is what the Dragon's eye kept showing me over and over as my fate", "I've finally got you my partner for my trip to hell", "I won't die alone". "Forgive me for taking him and your tears with me" What do you think he was talking about? The only reason he was able to fight at the end(and killed Mana) was because he finally used the dragon's eye(his forged needle is even called a Dragon style spirit "boosted" forged needle). And are you saying Mana committed suicide too? How? Only Shin used the needle on himself not her, she died of her wounds. I don't see how the needle could have really done that much more damage than Mitsuomi did when he stuck his whole index finger in that same ear earlier in the fight.
Hey, Shin "killed" Mitsuomi too, you know... In fact, Mitsuomi didn't truly win that fight--he was beaten like a pulp as much Shin was losing teeth earlier--but in the end, Shin ended it all himself. Shin didn't "give" Mitsuomi his 3-minute superman mode in order for the latter to kill the former. For Shin, part of that fight was to fight against the Dragon's Eye itself--to win without using it, and to win Maya. No one really won that fight, and yet in relation to that day Maya says that line.

With that said, I think the line "Mitsuomi killed my brother..." is supposed to be treated as a figurative expression, rather than as a literal claim of who killed who. On one hand it implies that something fatalistic was shaping the lives of these men, while on the other hand, it also portrays the kind of relationship they shared that led them to do what they did to each other.

"Partners in hell" indeed--in more ways than one.

And nope, I didn't say that Mana commited suicide--not even in a literal sense--but jumping in a fight like that..? And she didn't seem to regret that she had done so even after almost being torn in half by a Forged Needle. During her last moments with Shin, I do believe she was already prepared for the inevitable and accepted it. I mean, that expression on her face on the end was a mixture of regret and peace--and perhaps the same thing can be said for Shin.

Just my two cents on this matter.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

I don't see how the needle could have really done that much more damage than Mitsuomi did when he stuck his whole index finger in that same ear earlier in the fight.
The finger damaged his ear. The needle punctured his brain.

With that said, I think the line "Mitsuomi killed my brother..." is supposed to be treated as a figurative expression, rather than as a literal claim of who killed who. On one hand it implies that something fatalistic was shaping the lives of these men, while on the other hand, it also portrays the kind of relationship they shared that led them to do what they did to each other.
Uhm, the whole point about Mitsuomi killing Shin is that Mitsuomi refused to heed Maya's pleas and challenged Shin to a duel. The duel which resulted in Shin killing himself. If Mitsuomi had backed off and not fought with him, Shin might conceivably be alive still. Therefore "Mitsuomi killed my brother..." Not directly, but the choices he made led to that. We can argue till the cows become steak that Shin ultimately made the choice in taking his own life after killing Mitsuomi and Mana, but it is still ultimately Mitsuomi's decision that led to him having to make that choice. Or at least things are so in Maya's eyes.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Blame it on my shoddy close reading... I read this as something related to what Maya also said about how "Mitsuomi was also killed by my brother at that time.." or something like that. Just like you however, I'm also reading this from the standpoint of choices and actions.

Admittedly, I do sound like I'm picking on straws.
Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

I donn't have time to correct the profiles now. Thanks for the comments.

One or two points for your questins:
1 ) Ok, only Shin comited suicide and mana was already dying
2) No I ment greed, but guilt would also fit
3 ) I didn't have time to read the long take about shin, I'll do it later sorry. :oops: :cry:

kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Agent_Wax wrote:
I don't see how the needle could have really done that much more damage than Mitsuomi did when he stuck his whole index finger in that same ear earlier in the fight.
The finger damaged his ear. The needle punctured his brain.

Uhm, the whole point about Mitsuomi killing Shin is that Mitsuomi refused to heed Maya's pleas and challenged Shin to a duel. The duel which resulted in Shin killing himself. If Mitsuomi had backed off and not fought with him, Shin might conceivably be alive still. Therefore "Mitsuomi killed my brother..." Not directly, but the choices he made led to that. We can argue till the cows become steak that Shin ultimately made the choice in taking his own life after killing Mitsuomi and Mana, but it is still ultimately Mitsuomi's decision that led to him having to make that choice. Or at least things are so in Maya's eyes.
Well I guess it's just a difference of opinion then but from vol 3(or 4) from Mitsuomi himself "Are you telling me to kill someone again?
Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

Ok now I had some time :).

@kk1 your take about shin is good but it's a little long and I'll keep mine, because I wanted to keep it short. Still thanks for that take :D

@shins death
Maya and Mitsuomi pretend that Mitsuomi killed Shin or has driven him to death, but de facto it was suicide, also there's much uncertain about it. :x
But you are right mana didn't comit suicide, she died because of shins Tanshiko.

@ Mitsuomis Fighting style
I don't know it either so I call it Takayanagi Karate. Okay? :wink:
Natsume Maya wrote:
Dark_Harlequin wrote:Bunshichi
<snip>
Higth: 190 cm
Weight: about 90 KG
Where did you get stats for those characters from? I don't recall seeing them before.
Just took what you wrote about Maya and looked at the Manga how much smaller/taller the persons are.
With the weight I just guesed. but look at bunshichi or Mitsuomi. They don't look like light weights ;)

Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

One thing:

Can anybody do Aya please?

I also don't dare to do Isuzu because I'm afraid that Isuzu ( the member) will hurt me very bad if I do sth wrong ;)

Well ok I'll go on with some other characters:

Soichiro Nagi:
( This Picture will for sure be exchanged as soon as I find a better one, if you have one please send me the link :) )
Name: Soichiro Kengo Nagi
Nickname: Exorcist
Supernatural abilitys: The Black Dragon of the earth, the dreagon fist, the Dragon of Water he absorbed from Tessen, the Dreagon claws he absorbed from Mataza
Current Position: soichiro is the only heir of the Nagi clan, he is also a Jyuukenbumember and a first year student
Birthday: May 8th
Heigth: 165 cm
Weight: 58 KG
Family: Mother Makiko Nagi , Father Kago Sohaku
About Soichiro: Soichiro was always a brawler and loved beating other people up. Durin his earlier childrenhood he wanted to become stron to take revenge on the person who cut his mothers arm off. Soichiro stillwants to become strong and for that reason joynes Jyuukenbu. He carrys the blood of the exorcists inside him.

Birthday May 8th, height 165 cm(5'5")( which contradicts a picture from the same volume where it looks like he's 155cm), weight 58 kg
Last edited by Dark_Harlequin on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

Sorry but this person is one of my favorites. Please don't take this seriously but now comes:

The Taxi Driver

Name: ???
Nickname: Mister Taxi ( by the "nice" guy who always tryes to force him to stop)
Fighting style: None
Supernatural Abilitys: He is always there when a TT character needs a taxi ( to his bad luck)
Current Position: He is a Taxi driver and married
Heigth: Nevr seen him outside his Taxi but I think about 170 cm
Weight: I have ABSOLUTELY no clue
Family: Father ?, Mother ?, Wife ?
About the Taxi driver: This poor guy has the bad luck of beeing the first taxi driver crossoing Bunshichis way when he wanted to beat up Shin.
His car nearly gets crushed there. 2 Jears later nearly the same thing happenes to him with Makiko.
In addition his wife is always unfaithfull to him.
Realy a poor guy.

zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

Sugano Kagesada

Full name: Sugano Kagesada
Nickname: Asshat
Fighting style: Kickboxing (or so I assume, from the pads he wears).
Special abilities: Satisfying 4 women at once. The Beautiful Flash.
Positions: Asshat is a founding is a member of Jyuukenbu
Character and traits: Ecchi! The man's a perv, he has multiple girlfriends like Hefner; he's very devoted to Maya for what happend 2 years ago and seems to be very affraid of Mitsumi after nearly dying as a result of the battle between Mistumi and Shin; Asshat is the Jyuukenbu's weakest fighter and serves no real purpose, aside from filling out ranks.
Family: ??
Girlfriends: Suzuran (girl with the spear), Yuugao (Karate girl), Hinagiku (Samurai girl) Nazuna (girl in gym clothes).
Last edited by zangetsu on Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

zangetsu wrote:Special abilities: Satisfying 4 women at once.
You forgot the Beautiful Flash.
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

:lol: So I did. What does it even do? Anyway, consider it edited.

P.s. that reminds me of Bob's specially ability that was left out. making the ladies go "Aiee Aiee."
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

There is also the "Nip" technique. 8)

Last edited by MrProphet on Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Hey, you never know...

Maybe it got him those "bodyguards" of his.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Full name: Isuzu Emi
Nickname: 'French Bread Head'

Fighting style: Throwing knives (special technique: Shadow Blade) plus karate

Special abilities: She has an (unnamed) special ability that allows her to shape fat, thus she can turn her actually quite huge body into a slim form, hiding numerous weapons, especially her preffered Anki-throwing knives and handcuffs (but also food and clothes) in the cracks between the molded fat. Because of that ability, she has to consume vast amounts of food to maintain a high percentage of body fat so she can fold it.

Positions: Isuzu was the Vice-President of the Enforcement Group until she got abased to some unknown position by Tawara Bunshichi; she also served as a bodyguard and spy for Kuzunoha Mana.

Character and traits: Emi is a highly devoted person who never, ever thinks of giving up, even if the odds of winning are bad - she always tries to satisfy her superiors and is badly in love with Takayanagi Mitsuomi since he saved her from Natsume Shin. Unfortunately for her, he does not reply to her affection at all, sometimes reducing her to a mere puppet that does what he wants her to do, while she is always trying to get his attention, without any success. Because of her love to Mitsuomi, she considers Natsume Maya as her rival, even if she cannot beat her in combat. She can get quite menacing when she gets pissed, especially for guys. Not to forget her strong sense of justice and order.

Family: father, mother and siblings are unknown; all that can be said is that the Isuzu-family served the Takayanagi-clan for ages

----

I'd appreciate it if you could add some information, as that's all I know about my favourite.
Last edited by Isuzu on Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bomb me, please.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Isuzu wrote:
Full name: Isuzu Emily
Nickname: Emi

Fighting style: Shadow Techniques and throwing knives plus karate

Special abilities: She has an (unnamed) special ability that allows her to shape fat, thus she can turn her actually quite huge body into a slim form, hiding numerous weapons, especially her preffered Anki-throwing knives and handcuffs (but also food and clothes) in the cracks between the molded fat. Because of that ability, she has to consume vast amounts of food.

Positions: Isuzu was the Vice-President of the Enforcement Group until she got degraded to some unknown position by Tawara Bunshichi; she also served as a bodyguard and spy for Kuzunoha Mana.

I'd appreciate it if you could add some information, as that's all I know about my favourite.
Started as one of Shin's body guards, and when was she degraded by Bunshichi? Her technique is called the Shadow blade(where a thrown blade is hidden from view behind another blade). And as for her fat she folds it inside her body along with whatever else she wants too. And that's not why she consumes all that food, she's just a glutton and that's why she is so fat, but even larger than her appetite is her vanity to the point where she can maintain her slim form even when badly wounded.
Nickname: French-bread head( because of her unique hairstyle).
ANd her name isn't Emily it's Emi, that's not a nickname.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Isuzu is still, as far as I can tell, the Vice President. Bunshichi is 'Special Advisor', Mitsuomi's buddy, and her senpai. So, yes, she takes orders from him occasionally.

Actually, he's the senpai of every student there, now that I think about it...
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Dark_Harlequin wrote: About the Taxi driver: This poor guy has the bad luck of beeing the first taxi driver crossoing Bunshichis way when he wanted to beat up Shin.
His car nearly gets crushed there. 2 Jears later nearly the same thing happenes to him with Makiko.
He also drove Maya and Inue.
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

I didn't wanna use in image with words but this by far my fav Ishiyumi pic. I love that tat. :D

Ishiyumi Tessen

Full name: Ishiyumi Tessen
Nicknames: Called Te-chan by Madoka. Everyone one else refers to him by his family name.

Fighting style: Archer

Special abilities: Watter bullets.

Positions: Member of team F, head of the Ishiyumi clan and head of one of the 6 white feather founding families.

Hobbies: Shooting pool, Archery, Darts and collecting Kamen Rider memorabilia.

Character and traits: A fellow classmate of Nagi, he shares his love of japanese superheoes and was so taken with Nagi he requested he become a fellow member of team "F." However, after the loss of his Dragon he seems to have changed in aperance as well as pesonality. While once a carefree fighter who would jokingly toy with and gloat over his opponet, he now appears cold and ruthless and is obsessed with regaining his lost Dragon gate and punishing those who cospired against him. He is the 2nd strongest member of F and one of the only ones devoted to Mitsumi.

Family: Unamend father who used to be the head of the Ishiyumi family.

Last edited by zangetsu on Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Dark_Harlequin wrote:One thing:

Can anybody do Aya please?

I also don't dare to do Isuzu because I'm afraid that Isuzu ( the member) will hurt me very bad if I do sth wrong ;)

Well ok I'll go on with some other characters:

( This Picture will for sure be exchanged as soon as I find a better one, if you have one please send me the link :) )
Name: Soichiro Kengo Nagi
Nickname: Exorcist
Supernatural abilitys: The Black Dragon of the earth ( The exorcism fist)
Current Position: soichiro is the only heir of the Nagi clan, he is also a Jyuukenbumember and a first year student
Heigth: 158 cm
Weight: 58 KG
Family: Mother Makiko Nagi , Father Kago Sohaku
About Soichiro: Soichiro was always a brawler and loved beating other people up. Durin his earlier childrenhood he wanted to become stron to take revenge on the person who cut his mothers arm off. Soichiro stillwants to become strong and for that reason joynes Jyuukenbu. He carrys the blood of the exorcists inside him.
nickname: "Demon" Exorcist.
Birthday May 8th, height 165 cm(5'5")( which contradicts a picture from the same volume where it looks like he's 155cm), weight 58 kg(128 lbs), chest 82 cm, reach 158 cm, Nagi's stats were given in vol 10.
Power is the "Dragon Fist" which absorbs the dragons of other people.
From the Nagi family he has the ability to tap the unlimited "ki" of the Black Dragon and when fighting opens the red belt earth dragon gate which can channel electricity (when in contact with the ground). Has absorbed the ability to use Ishiyumi's water dragon.
Before joining the Jyukenbou he and Bob were known as the "Knuckle Bomb"
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

zangetsu wrote:Ishiyumi Tessen

Full name: Ishiyumi Tessen
Nickname: Ishiyumi is always only ever referd to by his family name.
Madoka called him Te-chan.
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

OK, thanks. I'll ad it in there. Anymore sugestions would be apreciated.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Dark_Harlequin wrote:

Fighting style: Takayanagi Karate
You might want to put the Muukuken he used against Inue.
Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

kk1 wrote:
nickname: "Demon" Exorcist.
Birthday May 8th, height 165 cm(5'5")( which contradicts a picture from the same volume where it looks like he's 155cm), weight 58 kg(128 lbs), chest 82 cm, reach 158 cm, Nagi's stats were given in vol 10.
Power is the "Dragon Fist" which absorbs the dragons of other people.
From the Nagi family he has the ability to tap the unlimited "ki" of the Black Dragon and when fighting opens the red belt earth dragon gate which can channel electricity (when in contact with the ground). Has absorbed the ability to use Ishiyumi's water dragon.
Before joining the Jyukenbou he and Bob were known as the "Knuckle Bomb"
No the heigth and weight is correct. In Volume 10 Mataza tells us his heigth and weight ( and by the way the power of his punches ;) ).
Nagi doesn't posess the dragon fist. Not as far as it is known in TT.
Yes he can absorb other Dragons from other Talented Persons, you are right. I will correct this. :)

@ Bob no I won't add the "nip" technique :P

Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

zangetsu wrote: Character and traits: Ecchi! The man's a perv, he has multiple girlfriends like Hefner; he's very devoted to Maya for what happend 2 years ago and seems to be very affraid of Mitsumi for reasons unknown; Asshat is the Jyuukenbu's weakest fighter and serves no real purpose, aside from filling out ranks.
At the battle betwen shin and Mitsuomi he nearly got killed. that's why he is so afraid of him. 8)

Dark_Harlequin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dark_Harlequin »

Kurei Shinichirou

Name: Kurei Shinichirou
Nickname: Alien (?)
Supernatural abilitys: none ( But I am still not shure iof he has the raying view :roll: )
Current Position: He is the vize leader of Jyuukenbu and a second year student
Heigth: about : 83 cm
Weight: about 47 KG
Family: ???
About Kurei: Kurei is the brain of the Jyuukenbu. he doesn't have any fighting abilitys but he is extremly clever and has high kbowledge about computers and other technologies. despiting the fact that he look like and alien he is realy a nice guy.