Anyone interested in buying TT2005 Calendar?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Bumble
Yuurei
Yuurei

Anyone interested in buying TT2005 Calendar?

Post by Bumble »

Hi, Ive been coming to these boards for a while, but haven't decided to join and post until now

Anyways...due to a mixup when I ordered my 2005 calendar... I ended up having two. I ended up paying for two as well so it really did not work out in my favor and as a poor college student who does not need two of the calendars I am trying to make back some of my money by trying to sell off the extra one I have.

It is in perfect condition, only opened just to make sure everything was in there and I havent touched it since then. I hope somebody is intersted.

Thanks
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

From one college student to another I feel sorry for you. How much are you going to sell it for? I might be interested.
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

2 questions:
How much?
Where do you live (those damn shipping costs:/)?
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Dembol wrote:2 questions:
How much?
Where do you live (those damn shipping costs:/)?
dito question
Bumble
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Bumble »

I paid roughly 50 or so to have it shipped from Japan to the U.S.

I am in California btw.

Depending on where you are from and how much the post office says it will be to ship to a certain area I am willing to let it go for 45 or so which will include shipping. I will take a loss of like a couple bucks but that doesnt really matter to me since I really have no use for 2 calendars.... was thinking about using the second one to cut up and make a giant poster out of... but thought about it and 50 for a poster is really not worth it.... especially when there is another tenten fan that might enjoy it and wont actually cut it apart and treat it well.

So yeah.... if you guys could let me know where you live I can try to find out how much it would be to ship it to wherever whoever is interested is. And depending on that I guess I can try to work something out with all parties interested and which will be most cost efficient for both parties and what not.

Yeah this is my first time selling something online.... so I am not all too good... still trying to learn how to do the whole shipping thing and all that. So please have patience with me.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Bumble wrote:I paid roughly 50 or so to have it shipped from Japan to the U.S.

I am in California btw.

Depending on where you are from and how much the post office says it will be to ship to a certain area I am willing to let it go for 45 or so which will include shipping. .
You might have to come down a little as you can get one on Ebay right now for @ $40 shipped.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Hmmm, I'm in Belgium, think it'd be kinda lot shipping then :)
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

I'll pass. I'm broke ATM + 45$ is kinda expensive for me.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Yeah, that's like a fortune for a calendar :)
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Bumble wrote:I am in California btw.
What kind of payment terms? What kind of shipping?
Bumble
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Bumble »

Payment would most likely be check or money order. As far as the shipping... I am going to try to find out the way that it would be cheapest but not take forever to actually get to whoever is buying the calendar from me.

Im thinking standard ground shipping. If I remember correctly I paid 25 or so for the calendar itself.... I think that shipping is what really got me. But that was my fault for ordering two... the second one from Japan. So.... I am going to take the hit on this and just try to get SOME money back.... so I am going to let it go for 25+shipping.

I will try to go to the post office and find out how much it will cost me to ship it out to different places. I apologize I wasnt able to go today but I had work the whole day.... and wont be able to make it out to the post office until Friday. But I will definitely go out there on Friday to find out the details.

Apologies once more... and now the going price is 25+shipping.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Alright, let's head over to the pm.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I can do 25+ shipping if the shipping cost to Belgium ( Europe people :p ) isn't too high :)

But MrProphet gets first dibs, he posted first :)
Bumble
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Bumble »

Yeah... sorry Banorac.... already working a deal out with Mr. Prophet since he was the first one to respond.

But I will keep all those interested posted on if the deal works out or not.

Thanks to all that showed interest.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

No stress :wink: