Hellsing

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
Vampire Advent
Tamashii
Tamashii

Hellsing

Post by Vampire Advent »

Anyone seen this both anime and manga. I just dl some of the manga and I must say the manga beats the shit out of the anime. I also love the resident split personality katana wielding japanese psycho nun.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

I've seen the anime and read the manga. The manga really is surperior. The way they deviated after the Valentine brothers attacked Hellising HQ kinda sucked. From what I hear they have a Hellsing OVA coming out and it's supposed to stick closer to the manga than the TV series. I really liked the humor they have in the manga. :) Although I'm still looking around for raw scans of chapter 61. :( The english language version has almost caught up to the japenese takouban. :shock:
Last edited by Hollowshingami on Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

I found raws up to chapter 64 at bloodknight.net's forum. That is if anyone's interested. :)
Vampire Advent
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Vampire Advent »

Hollowshingami wrote:I found raws up to chapter 64 at bloodknight.net's forum. That is if anyone's interested. :)
i know thanks anyway and hellsing rules and Seras is hot
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

I just read chapter 65. This manga just gets better and better. It's really just Iscariot verseus Alucard now, while the major and the remainder of Millenium watch from the Zeppelin.
Vampire Advent
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Vampire Advent »

Hollowshingami wrote:I just read chapter 65. This manga just gets better and better. It's really just Iscariot verseus Alucard now, while the major and the remainder of Millenium watch from the Zeppelin.
hell yeah preach on brother it is great by the way how did you find rip's death I found strangely erotic in some instances cept the part of impaling her with her own gun.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

I wouldn't exactly say it was erotic. It was kinda perverse. Especially the way after Rip was hanging on the wall and Alucard was licking up her blood. And when Alucard went to bite her, the drool from her mouth was probably something that was involuntary. But you could say it was erotic in a sick and twisted way. :twisted:
Vampire Advent
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Vampire Advent »

Hollowshingami wrote:I wouldn't exactly say it was erotic. It was kinda perverse. Especially the way after Rip was hanging on the wall and Alucard was licking up her blood. And when Alucard went to bite her, the drool from her mouth was probably something that was involuntary. But you could say it was erotic in a sick and twisted way. :twisted:
To vampires perverse and erotic could be the same thing. also Seras laying the smacketh down on zorin was brutal and awesome bestial ugly bitch deserved it.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Yeah, that was one of the best parts of the manga. I wonder if in the next chapter we'll finally see Alucard and Anderson finally go one on one?
Vampire Advent
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Vampire Advent »

Hollowshingami wrote:Yeah, that was one of the best parts of the manga. I wonder if in the next chapter we'll finally see Alucard and Anderson finally go one on one?
At this point andersons chances of getting out of this alive are slim to none integra has unlocked alucards full power(level 0)and from the looks of it a fight against alucard by anderson would be sheer suicide he stands a chance against seras but no way is he gonna beat alucard they way he is now.

Unless of course integra saves anderson's life cause she kinda owes him.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

I think Anderson's plan was to take down all of Alucard's ghouls and then go after him. Because if you look at Alucard's army as his lifelines, that's one way to defeat him. But Alucard could also realize this and the whole lifeline thing could be wrong. I'm just wondering when Walter and the Captain are going to get in on the action.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

It seems Max7 is doing Hellsing now. They just put out chapter 64. Pretty quick I'd say. But these recent chapters have just been little talking and a whole lot fighting. :D
Vampire Advent
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Vampire Advent »

Hollowshingami wrote:Yeah, that was one of the best parts of the manga. I wonder if in the next chapter we'll finally see Alucard and Anderson finally go one on one?
Yes yes death death kill kill good stuff. I hope anderson at least gives alucard a good hit.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

No fighting in chapter 66. That's okay Alucard's expressions were the best part. Anderson pulls out a secret weapon from section III. Looks like Anderson might have Alucard on the ropes with all that power Elena's nail might give him. I think next month is a new chapter from the Dawn. So chapter 67 is going to arrive September 30.
Vampire Advent
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Vampire Advent »

Hollowshingami wrote:No fighting in chapter 66. That's okay Alucard's expressions were the best part. Anderson pulls out a secret weapon from section III. Looks like Anderson might have Alucard on the ropes with all that power Elena's nail might give him. I think next month is a new chapter from the Dawn. So chapter 67 is going to arrive September 30.
Alucard hates the fact anderson will become a monster with the tip of the lance of longinus. He really wanted a human opponent he doesn't want anderson to become like him.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Definitely. I wonder how Alucard's going to fare against God-mode Anderson. 8)
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

hmmm, the anime has nothing to do with the manga really, thats why they are making a new anime called Hellsing Ultimate which is more base on the manga and the 1000 vampire army vs Hellsing and Alucard...look forward to it...because i am even though the manga is better anyway.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

It should be surperior in every way to the old anime series. It probably won't be surperior to the manga. But hopefully, it will come damn close. Apparently, the manga is supposed to end after the 10th volume. Hmm, I wonder if Hirano will continue the Dawn after this month's 5th chapter?
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

superior indeed, i read the manga and was shock why the anime wasnt base on it, the 1000 vampire army is just an amazing story, cant wait for Hellsing: Ultimate.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

The first volume should be out on December 9th in Japan, I believe.
Vampire Advent
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Vampire Advent »

heh goderson is kicking alucards ass and alcy is all pissy cause he was denied his human opponent tough break fangs.