Is Kabane a boy or a girl?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Kabane chick or dude?

Boy
85%
Girl
15%

Total votes: 13

kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Is Kabane a boy or a girl?

Post by kk1 »

From the discussion about one of chapter 87's new characters, Shyoujyou is obviouslly all woman but what's your opinion on Kabane. We don't really get a clear look from the neck down so what do you think?
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

He looks like a guy. A kid, basically... but male.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Well, Fugu looks like you're alone, either you might want to get your eyes checked or stop thinking so much about lesbians :wink:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Doing either one of those would probably greatly improve my productivity.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Mmmmm.... lesbians.
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

if u ask me, i think Kabane is a she alrite, how she acts probably, we will probably noe later on...when the next book comes out.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Halon wrote:, we will probably noe later on...when the next book comes out.
Really? How do you figure, do you mean more information will be revealed in the next book that we don't know now? Wow, as always your posts are just incredibly insightful. You are a true asset to this board :roll:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Ah, come on kk1, you are coming down a bit hard on him. I also think we'll know by the time the next chapter comes out - a full body shot should do wonders.

And, he is my only supporter... :wink:
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

FuguTabetai wrote:Ah, come on kk1, you are coming down a bit hard on him. I also think we'll know by the time the next chapter comes out - a full body shot should do wonders.

And, he is my only supporter... :wink:
I know, I know, that was bad, I'm sorry. But did you read any of his other posts, he just agrees or disagrees with the above post or repeats the same information. I've been holding back, for a while. I can't tell if he's just trying to up his post count or he is truly that banal and trite.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

kk1 wrote:
I know, I know, that was bad, I'm sorry. But did you read any of his other posts, he just agrees or disagrees with the above post or repeats the same information. I've been holding back, for a while. I can't tell if he's just trying to up his post count or he is truly that banal and trite.
yeah... Well, I was hoping the quality of his posts would pick up over time.
ZoddGuts
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ZoddGuts »

Hopefully it's a girl if not knowing Oh Great! there's a chance that Aya could end up being rape by him if it turns out that character is a guy.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Meh, I wouldn't really want to see that. Since TT has become much more about the story at this point, I don't see how it would add to it. What would make you think that would happen? :? Aside from the character's surnames we know very little about them.
ZoddGuts
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ZoddGuts »

Hollowshingami wrote:Meh, I wouldn't really want to see that. Since TT has become much more about the story at this point, I don't see how it would add to it. What would make you think that would happen? :? Aside from the character's surnames we know very little about them.
That's true the people who have been raped did add to the story when what's her name Bob's girlfriend got raped it motivated both Bob and Nagi to join Maya's gang and Maya being raped yes I believe she was raped helped to make Shin go crazy which added to the story. I guess I see if Aya is raped this will anger Nagi and go after those guys and it may also end him with him feeling for Aya more.

Then there's the whole fanservice and shock value that Oh! Great may do it for. Like that girl lol forgot her name you during when that Kid showed up at Maya/Aya's house asking for help to rescue that girl and Nagi ended up fighting agaisn't that guy from the F group and Nagi's mom arm exploded to save her son during that story arc. Well anyways that girl who was being raped felt it was just being done for fanservice and shock value it didn't really add anything to the story.

Hopefully that won't happen I don't want Aya being raped... okay maybe I do just a little. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

All I know is that Kabane is a freak in the sheets.

Lil' John: YEAAAAAAAAAH!
Sota
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sota »

ZoddGuts wrote:
That's true the people who have been raped did add to the story when what's her name Bob's girlfriend got raped it motivated both Bob and Nagi to join Maya's gang and Maya being raped yes I believe she was raped helped to make Shin go crazy which added to the story. I guess I see if Aya is raped this will anger Nagi and go after those guys and it may also end him with him feeling for Aya more.
maya was not raped,fu just make to believe that to shin
ZoddGuts
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ZoddGuts »

Sota wrote:
ZoddGuts wrote:
maya was not raped,fu just make to believe that to shin
Yeah, sure. :wink:
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

It was made to look that way to anger Shin. And oh boy, did it work.
ZoddGuts
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ZoddGuts »

I don't want to really get into if Maya was raped or not since it's not the point of this thread but about Maya being raped or not was discussed on the link below: I've already gave my reasons as to why I believe she was indeed raped. So um yeah post there. :?

http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/php ... .php?t=864