Shizuru/Souichirou

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Avi of the Sand
Yuurei
Yuurei

Shizuru/Souichirou

Post by Avi of the Sand »

In Chapter 81, when Souichirou runs and hugs Maya, Shizuru says, "I don't know what's going on, but I do know one thing for sure, that girl's my enemy!" Later on in the chapter when Maya screws up her wording, Shizuru says, "Yeah, she's my enemy!" Does this imply she has feelings for Souichirou. And didn't Souichirou rape her in Chaper 79 due to Inue controlling him? I'm sorry to ask these questions, but what went on in these chapters is open to interpretation.
ZoddGuts
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ZoddGuts »

From what it looks like she does have a thing for him. If Nagi did rape her I think he would have said something about it like "I'm sorry" to her eventhough he wasn't in control etc. But it doesn't look like he did anything to sexual to her.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

I see no evidence of rape or even a suggestion.

With the way Shizuru has been moving her knees, I don't think it was even possible.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Even after she regained control, I doubt she was weak enough that Souichirou could take advantage of her, not that he would. She could probably crush his pelvis.
Hariel0079
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Hariel0079 »

wheres the evidence behind this logic of rape?
Avi of the Sand
Yuurei
Yuurei

I'm not saying I'm positive about it, but it might have happened. On page 20 of Chapter 79, Inue says, "Kengo-san, isn't living in cell boring? I'll leave this meat here for you. Do help yourself in the other way as well." On page 22, Souichiroui is opening up the coffin with Shizuru in it and somone is saying, "I'm sorry...Can't stop...Can't stop myself...sorry." I'm not sure if this is Shizuru saying this because she is kneeing him constantly or whether Souichirou is saying this because he is being controlled by Inue. The bubbles are not too clear as to who is saying what so I thought I'd ask you guys.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

I believe that was Shizuru, because Souichirou was using his own body to block her knees from continuing to smash her own face.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Avi of the Sand wrote:I'm not sure if this is Shizuru saying this because she is kneeing him constantly or whether Souichirou is saying this because he is being controlled by Inue. The bubbles are not too clear as to who is saying what so I thought I'd ask you guys.
That is Shidzuru speaking. If you check my scripts, they always say what character says what (which is, of course, my interpretation, but sometimes I have clues that aren't as visible in English.)
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Avi of the Sand wrote:I'm not saying I'm positive about it, but it might have happened. On page 20 of Chapter 79, Inue says, "Kengo-san, isn't living in cell boring? I'll leave this meat here for you. Do help yourself in the other way as well." On page 22, Souichiroui is opening up the coffin with Shizuru in it and somone is saying, "I'm sorry...Can't stop...Can't stop myself...sorry." I'm not sure if this is Shizuru saying this because she is kneeing him constantly or whether Souichirou is saying this because he is being controlled by Inue. The bubbles are not too clear as to who is saying what so I thought I'd ask you guys.
It does sound as if Inue practically gave Shizuru to Souichirou for him to do anything he wanted with her. If she hinted at anything sexual in nature, I find it a bit odd considering that Shizuru was made to kick herself over and over. Anyway, no such thing happened. Instead, Souichirou shielded her face with his head.
Avi of the Sand
Yuurei
Yuurei

Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate it, I've been wondering for a while now.
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

well its obvious that Shizuru likes Souchirou, they make a funny couple, but she does have the dragon gates in her legs (or thats wat she had), he doesnt realize she has feelings for him yet.
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

Nagi is really dense, isn't he?
Halon
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Halon »

yeah he is, dense in the head, well maybe his love for maya overwhelm his common sense, lol....well two grls like him but he loves another.