November 2005 Ultrajump

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Natsume Maya
Bushi
Bushi

November 2005 Ultrajump

Post by Natsume Maya »

Out 19 October 2005.

Cover will be Tenjou Tenge.
Looks like it'll be another bangaihen/side story in that issue of Ultrajump (eg like that story about a day in the life of Dougen), rather than Fight 88.

The November 2005 issue of Ultrajump will come with a "3D paper art" of one of Oh! great's old TenTen illustrations (the one with Aya and chibi Maya in sort of Chinese-style outfits).
Natsume Danjou Maya.
http://natsumemaya.net/ (new website address)
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe he's getting tired of tenten after so many years. Man, 2 months longer wait again. Didn't this happen last year too?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Yep. Sucks.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Crap. :evil: Oh well. It will be interesting to see what that side story is.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Huh?

Looks like some people in the forum need to grow up a bit. Sensei has been giving us 8 or 9 chapters in a row. Now he needs a vacation and all of a sudden he's a bum? :?

So I suppose it's utterly justified if your boss refuses to let you take a couple of weeks of vacation time off a year?
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

It's just a manga... Nobody will die or fall ill if they don't read it for some time.

They can go and read something else instead, if it's that bad. There is a multitude of good books lying around.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Agent_Wax wrote:Huh?

Looks like some people in the forum need to grow up a bit. Sensei has been giving us 8 or 9 chapters in a row. Now he needs a vacation and all of a sudden he's a bum? :?

So I suppose it's utterly justified if your boss refuses to let you take a couple of weeks of vacation time off a year?
I didn't read anyone say one thing about him being a bum, people can't be dissapointed they don't get to read this for a couple months? Sheesh why are you so high and mighty all of a sudden?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: November 2005 Ultrajump

Post by kk1 »

Natsume Maya wrote:Out 19 October 2005.

Looks like it'll be another bangaihen/side story in that issue of Ultrajump (eg like that story about a day in the life of Dougen), rather than Fight 88.

The November 2005 issue of Ultrajump will come with a "3D paper art" of one of Oh! great's old TenTen illustrations (the one with Aya and chibi Maya in sort of Chinese-style outfits).
So there's absolutely no TT stuff (pull out poster , etc.) in the current issue right? I want to make sure I can cancel it without missing anything.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Maybe it will be a side story about Bob, we haven't seen him for about 10 chapters..... :shock:
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

kk1 wrote: So there's absolutely no TT stuff (pull out poster , etc.) in the current issue right? I want to make sure I can cancel it without missing anything.
Nothing at all. Just an ad for volume 14.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

FuguTabetai wrote:
kk1 wrote: So there's absolutely no TT stuff (pull out poster , etc.) in the current issue right? I want to make sure I can cancel it without missing anything.
Nothing at all. Just an ad for volume 14.
Thanks Fugu.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

A side story about Bob would make my day. :D
ghost99
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ghost99 »

Natsume Maya wrote:Out 19 October 2005.

Does that mean that the November issue wont have chapter 88?
MetalGravy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by MetalGravy »

so, who's gonna be on the cover for v14?
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

I didn't read anyone say one thing about him being a bum, people can't be dissapointed they don't get to read this for a couple months? Sheesh why are you so high and mighty all of a sudden?
It's not about being high or mighty. I just don't see how it comes as a surprise to anyone that sensei needs to take breaks every year. Sure, I'm disappointed too, but every year someone moans about it like he owes us manga and is not entitled to breaks. It's insulting to sensei.

But you're right. Perhaps I should have worded it better...
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
Sota
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sota »

well,the past year was like that......just keep waiting until december.........just like past year;_;
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

MetalGravy wrote:so, who's gonna be on the cover for v14?
Probably whoever is a "famous" female character at the time. Maybe Shidzuru (before the facial damage) :lol: or Makiko or maybe another Maya or Aya cover.

He could switch off to a male cover this time like Ishiyumi
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

You know, of all the main male characters, only Bun-chan still hasn't been on a cover...
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

This volume was mostly about Makiko and Maya, so I am betting on either of those two.

Shizuru is a possibility, if he is going the way of vol. 10 (which had Enma), but this is an exception, as he usually does only the major characters.

Kago would have been an awesome choice, but I think we'll get him on volume 15, as that will probably be "his story".

Well, who knows...
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Agent_Wax wrote:You know, of all the main male characters, only Bun-chan still hasn't been on a cover...
Yup, he has been deserving a cover since the past Arc :P
MetalGravy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by MetalGravy »

Agent_Wax wrote:You know, of all the main male characters, only Bun-chan still hasn't been on a cover...
That's only if you don't count any of the male members of F, the other male officers of the Enforcment Group (Sagara, Kagurazaka, etc.), and Kago. All that aside, Tawara needs some damn cover action!
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

MetalGravy wrote:
That's only if you don't count any of the male members of F, the other male officers of the Enforcment Group (Sagara, Kagurazaka, etc.), and Kago. All that aside, Tawara needs some damn cover action!
Kind of a boring cover though, all the girls you can put into outfits but Bunshichi is always just in his school uniform, a white button down shirt and slacks, even on the other covers he put Shin, Nagi, Bob, Masataka, and Mitsuomi in unique outfits I don't see that working with Bunshichi. How about Asshat surrounded by his harem? I think that could work.