merry christmas

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

protocol7
Tamashii
Tamashii

merry christmas

Post by protocol7 »

merry christmas to eveyone here and all u tenten fans

blah blah blah

RUM time
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

This is the first christmas I've ever had where I've been sweating in shorts (Singapore, and now Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.)

Hope you all had a nice one. I'm going to download the latest TenTen chapter now and try to translate it in the next day or so. Depends how busy I'll be riding Elephants and stuff. :P
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

FuguTabetai wrote:This is the first christmas I've ever had where I've been sweating in shorts (Singapore, and now Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.)

Hope you all had a nice one. I'm going to download the latest TenTen chapter now and try to translate it in the next day or so. Depends how busy I'll be riding Elephants and stuff. :P
Wow, must be fun hope you see some tapirs and rhinos too.
Nellie
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Nellie »

I've spent my Christmas in Malaysia and Singapore for 18 over the 19 Christmas I've been through in my whole life :P
geohound03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by geohound03 »

FuguTabetai wrote:This is the first christmas I've ever had where I've been sweating in shorts (Singapore, and now Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.)

I'm so jealous of Fugu! I wish I could be in SG, the christmas lights are amazing, and my girlfriend misses her family there (I miss the food!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!