Fight 90

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Fight 90

Post by EliteF22 »

Previews up on s-manga.net. Its a 2-page spread of prostitute Aya. If know one else posts the pics, I'll do it later when I get home.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Well, since no ones put up the preview, here it is.

Yes, that is my mouse cursor in the upper lefthand of the screen. Didn't notice it when I took the screen shot.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

The preview is updated monthly at thus URL:

http://www.s-manga.net/mens/uj/tenjou-w.swf
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

I can see the preview on the s-manga site with internet explorer but not with firefox. Weird.
protocol7
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by protocol7 »

multiple orgasoms of the eye hell yea

let the fan service roll
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Here's another preview image

Looks like there is some serious hanky-panky going on. 8)
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Nice, unfortunatley it looks like Oh! Great is going to do to Aya what I hoped he wouldn't. Poor Aya, wasn't having Maya beat to a pulp last voume enough abuse for the Natsume sisters?
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Err... but that's not really Aya, is it?
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

That's Past Aya.

Maybe kk1 is implying that Aya-1 will "inhabit" the body of Aya-2? It doesn't seem so, so far at least.
TwilightHack
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by TwilightHack »

MrProphet wrote:Looks like there is some serious hanky-panky going on. 8)
Question is though... hanky-panky with who?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Can't wait to see this one :shock:
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

TwilightHack wrote:
MrProphet wrote:Looks like there is some serious hanky-panky going on. 8)
Question is though... hanky-panky with who?
That bearded "client" looks like a good candidate. Who knows. We'll see tomorrow, when the chapter hits the net (hopefully).
protocol7
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by protocol7 »

i believe it's mastaka or maybe it's the kago ancestor. seems like cmx will have a ball doing the "editing" for volume 15 as well.

well i must say this was pretty much expected considering that he always put aya as naked in the manga before and maya as fighting.

maya is the trained vet and aya is the loose one but the fact that it's an ancestor still does hurt a little on well.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Maybe its Oh Great Drawing another ecchi cover :twisted:
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Kuli
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Kuli »

I wonder why he never portrays maya in this kind of fashion? (not that I want him to...she's fine the way she is) poor aya, even if she is the least fav of mine. So we won't be knowing if maya has died or not.
Kuli
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Kuli »

Thanks Hollowshingami
What was that all about? Is the old aya evil? or that wasn't her? I wish I knew what was going on.
:shock:
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

The past Aya actually reminds me more of Maya than Aya. I'm really confused now. Didn't that guy get killed? It shows him alive a couple pages later. Or is that someone else entirely? :?
ShikiRoa
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ShikiRoa »

was that suppose to be ch90 raw? dled it 5x.... when trying to unzip gives me the corrupted message ~.~;; could you by any chance re up it plz? thx alot
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Here you go: http://mrprophet.com/temp/v15c90.zip

The chapter is mainly about Aya-2's life as a girl growing up in a brothel. The "death" scene seemed like Aya-2 manifesting her "Dragon Eye" powers of illusion (remember how Dragon Pupil is one aspect of Dragon Eye?).

There is also some involvement by the other members of the 12 Families (the ancestors of Kabane and Nagi appear).
Last edited by MrProphet on Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

Thanks a lot MrProphet.

Poor Past Aya.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

More like... poor Nagi! 8)
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

BTW, that "blond" swordsman seem to be Ito Ittosai Kagehisa, the legendary swordsman and founder of Itto-ryu, one of the oldest kenjutsu schools in Japan.

Yet again Oh!great injests real historical figures into his tale. 8)

Read about him here: http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=462
protocol7
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by protocol7 »

all these ppl saying poor past aya she never even slept with the guy. it seems he was having a good time with the enmi roaches (that's pretty nasty when you think about it). the little girl must have the enmi power because she was looking through the window to keep up the illusion jitsu.she seemed to be taking orders from past aya which is how it is as the snmi's area branch of the natsumi. Or she might be past aya herself who know i can understand any japanese.

it seem the guy was the guy was using a hypnosis power to trick the guy who was sleeping with roach aya. and then he used his power to take the guys form after they beheaded him then they killed the landlady.

actually made her see her death ,maybe ghost aya wanted to make her suffer like a prostitute before she killed her like she does or maybe it's out of spite.

here we see the red feathers killing another prominent japanese historical figure.

PS oh yea one more thing loved the fan service hell yea at least he got some before he died.come on form the time i heard that past aya was a prostitute what else was there to expect her holding hands with the customer this aint the cmx translation
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Wow, so is that how the Nagi family got the blond hair? Looks like all the red feather families were taking part in the killing. I wonder how many questions this chapter actually answers.
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

MrProphet wrote:More like... poor Nagi! 8)
It looks like the guy had quite a bit of fun before it all ended anyways. The past was pretty brutal. And now for my favorite frame of the chapter:

shouki
Doushi
Doushi

Post by shouki »

Whee. That's Oh Great for you - wall to wall sex and violence.

Okay, from what I can tell from the text:
"Aya the prostitute" is Natsume Aya - 14 generations before current Aya. Our "ghost Aya" tells the current Aya this, and that she is the "myself of that era". Seems to me that our ghost is something that is inherited down the Natsume line, or otherwise connects everyone with the Natsume blood - probably how she got a bit of Maya's "Ki".

The "little girl with short black hair" is "Aya's little sister". (more on this later). Called Youko.

Info on our randy swordsman has been posted already, but current Aya thinks he looks a bit like Souichiro. (As a side note, she can't avoid the sex either since she's viewing things with the Dragon's Eye - turning away doesn't help.)

As for the "assassins", the guy with the heads earlier on calls himself "Sakuma Zenki" but later past-Aya (I think) refers to him as "Shoujou". The guy with the string of skulls and Buddhist stlying is "Kabane Myouun". Interesting that Natsume, Shoujou and Kabane seem to be working together as a trio.

At the end it's revealed that the little black haired kid is not "Aya's little sister", but actually a boy - Nagi Ichiyou Kengo.

Hmm. The past Aya is a fine piece of work. Gets guys to sleep with cockroaches (I hope Oh Great doesn't intend that to be a pun), is rather sarcastic (seems to like mocking people), and for example uses her Dragon's Eye hypnosis to make the other young prostitue (Midori) feel like she's being tentacle raped.

Anyway, this seems to be an era when the "12 families" are working together under Takayanagi.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

The little boy( that's a boy? ) is a Nagi? Okay, forget the blond hair origin comment, but he has the name Kengo. Isn't that what Inue calls Souichirou, I thought that was just a title. So there was no Enmi, past Aya was the one doing the jitsu. Any info on whether or not the face changing is a power of Shoujou or just some technique he picked up somewhere else. Ghost Aya isn't Reiki, as some of us have speculated?
Dain
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Dain »

shouki wrote:Whee. That's Oh Great for you - wall to wall sex and violence.
And yet the story isn't taken over by it.
Asunder
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Asunder »

EliteF22 wrote:The little boy( that's a boy? ) is a Nagi? Okay, forget the blond hair origin comment, but he has the name Kengo. Isn't that what Inue calls Souichirou, I thought that was just a title. So there was no Enmi, past Aya was the one doing the jitsu. Any info on whether or not the face changing is a power of Shoujou or just some technique he picked up somewhere else. Ghost Aya isn't Reiki, as some of us have speculated?
Something did look odd about the little "girl"'s hairstyle. Reminds me of DF Nagi. And yes, Inue calls Souichirou "Kengo-san". If my memory is correct, you first saw her say it in the chapter where Aya is naked.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

The little boy( that's a boy? ) is a Nagi? Okay, forget the blond hair origin comment, but he has the name Kengo. Isn't that what Inue calls Souichirou, I thought that was just a title.
Isn't that the name that the next head of the Nagi family is given? Or maybe just to those who are male.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Hollowshingami wrote:
The little boy( that's a boy? ) is a Nagi? Okay, forget the blond hair origin comment, but he has the name Kengo. Isn't that what Inue calls Souichirou, I thought that was just a title.
Isn't that the name that the next head of the Nagi family is given? Or maybe just to those who are male.
Kengo is some sort of honorific title, but I never found much information on it.

Anyway, I've started my translation, so page-by-page updates will go to the usual (volume 15) script.
protocol7
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by protocol7 »

well nagi huh i would never have guessed the past aya and the one who we are seeing now seem to have different perdonalities kind of remind me of shin.

well i guess there is no coincidence that aya loves nagi seems to be going on for generations.
Hariel0079
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Hariel0079 »

I nearly forgotten about Ch. 90. THanks for the link.
Currently Addicted to: Eureka 7 ^_^
Anticipating: Sengoku Musou 2, Persona 3
Currently Playing: King of Fighters XI, Guilty Gear X2#:Slash, Melty Blood: Act Cadenza
Finished: Tales of The Abyss, Final Fantasy XII, Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

OK, what I've managed to get from this chapter in the past few minutes:

1). The little boy or girl's (s/he's dressed in a girl's kimono) name is Nagi Ichiyou. Kengo is an honorific.

2). The gross-looking baldy with a necklace of skulls and 'Fu' on his eyelids is, in case you haven't figured it out, Kabane Myouun.

3). The shapeshifter is a Shyoujyou.

4). Past Aya is Natsume Aya, 14th generation head of the clan (I think). However, she used the Dragon Pupil, not Dragon Eye. So this story preceeds the splitting off of Dragon Pupil from Dragon Eye. We don't know where she got Reiki from.

5). This entire chapter is just detailing the 4 families setting up and taking down Onojirou Emon Tadaaki, the blond, for some reason I can't grasp. Natsume and Nagi were undercover at the brothel.

6). The one-eyed lecher is Sakuma Zenki, of Itto Ichitosai (probably a sword style), as is Onojirou. I think they probably intended to make the hit look like a dispute between 2 students of the same school gone to extremes.
Last edited by Agent_Wax on Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

I haven't seen any evidence that past Aya ancestor is Aya in present. Their names don't even have the same characters. It seems that so far past Aya is just an ancestor and with Fugu's latest translated page, ghost Aya does seem to be Reiki.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Interesting. That would give us an idea about what the current abilities of Shyoujyou and Kabane. Or rather the ones that showed up at the dojo. I guess they killed that prostitute to eliminate any witnesses.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Ooops. Sorry, Shouki, just saw your post... :oops:
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

before I read anyone else's comments I just have to say WTF?!? :?

Can't wait for the translation on this, oh and lets see CMX censor that one :D

Ok now that I've read through I guess what OG is doing is using Japanese history to show just how powerful and influencial the 12 families were in the past, and how as opposed to modern times how much more the red feather abilities were used. So as we speculated here before it looks like there are no "good" guys and "bad" guys in the 12 families they all just followed the Takayangi orders, and I guess Souhaku isn't old everyone just looked just like their ancestor. Interesting.

Oh and I'm glad I was wrong about Aya, she's so cute trying not to watch :) and so many people call her skanky. Even though she gets the most "naked time" in this book she's got to be the most innocent one of them all.
Last edited by kk1 on Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Another historical reference.

Ono Tadaaki was another real person. He was actually a student of Ito Ittosai and the master-at-arms (fighting instructor, basically) of the Tokugawa Ieyasu's household.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Can't wait for the translation on this, oh and lets see CMX censor that one Very Happy
More close ups. :P
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

EliteF22 wrote:I haven't seen any evidence that past Aya ancestor is Aya in present. Their names don't even have the same characters. It seems that so far past Aya is just an ancestor and with Fugu's latest translated page, ghost Aya does seem to be Reiki.
Glad at least that is cleared up, don't forget to change those Makiko references in the last translation Fugu, or people are going to be even more confused than they already are. :wink:
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Only those who read the text translations, since the "names" don't appear in the finished scanlation.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Asunder wrote: Something did look odd about the little "girl"'s hairstyle. Reminds me of DF Nagi. And yes, Inue calls Souichirou "Kengo-san". If my memory is correct, you first saw her say it in the chapter where Aya is naked.
You'll have to be a little more specific :wink:

Actually that was p213 vol 12 but that was actually explained by Mataza back in Vol 10 p115.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

shouki wrote:
Hmm. The past Aya is a fine piece of work. Gets guys to sleep with cockroaches (I hope Oh Great doesn't intend that to be a pun), is rather sarcastic (seems to like mocking people), and for example uses her Dragon's Eye hypnosis to make the other young prostitue (Midori) feel like she's being tentacle raped.
Yeah looks like little Nagi is the only one with a conscious, killing her to stop her sufferring. Looks like Aya was enjoying it and pissed Nagi stopped her fun, quite different from our Aya. :shock:
protocol7
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by protocol7 »

it might just be that past aya has it for nagi like shin had it for maya.from what i can see so the families are working as assasins to basically kill histroical figures.

im just wondering why.even present aya was shocked at nagi's age wow. well kabane and shouju seems to have heavy links and work with the natsume's maybe there all in league
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for ages... And I feel crappy not to have registered before :P.
I'm french and seriously fond of Ten²... And thanks for Fugu and all of you for the nice translations... Actually much better than original french ones (no really... Sometimes, it's a big mess).

Well, so I wanted to say... That past aya behaviour isn't that surprising. If you remember Aya when she was possessed by the Dragon eye, she was terrribly cruel and insane. So if you add this power plus the historical context, it's not surprising at all to see so much violence and cruelty... Besides the Nagi are told to be particulary empathic considering their abilities.

Oh Great really amazes me. I don't know if he'll be able to maintain this depth in the scenario... But well, really, excellent.
That's it ^^
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

I argee.

First of all, we shouldn't judge Aya-2 by the standarts of current Natsume sisters. Current Aya is young and still naive, you can't expect all Natsume to be like her. Heck, even Maya has a crazy, mean and devilish streak in her (e.g. Katana-hunting).

Secondly, she has lead a terrible life, being whored out by her comrades and (probably) superiors and she was just brought up differently from the current generation.

I still wonder though... We had this argument in the previous thread, but it's still nagging me. If the Families were separated 2000 years ago, like some claim, then why are Shoujou, Kabane, Natsume, Nagi and even Kago (judging by his murder of Nobunaga) working together? It seems like the blood is still one in the 16th century, and I was right.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

MrProphet wrote:Another historical reference.

Ono Tadaaki was another real person. He was actually a student of Ito Ittosai and the master-at-arms (fighting instructor, basically) of the Tokugawa Ieyasu's household.
I'm confused (not the first time that's happened.) Is the blond that starts the chapter out with Aya2 who always sings Itou Ittousai or Ono (Eh Mon) Tadaaki?

It really isn't clear to me.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

As far as I understood the chapter - he is Itou Ittosai and Tadaaki is mentioned simply in passing.

It's hard to judge.

Oda Nobunaga died in 1582. We can assume that this chapter takes place some time after that year. Now, in 1582, Ono Tadaaki was 17 years old, while Ittosai was 22. It's more likely that the blondie is Itou Ittosai, judging from his appearance, from Aya's questions and from the context of Reiki's tale.

http://www.sword.ne.jp/swordsmen/bushi/ittosai.html
http://www.sword.ne.jp/swordsmen/bushi/ono.html