JUST READ 15, BUT NEED EXPLANATION! & Maya/Nagi I wish!

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Jaddie
Yuurei
Yuurei

JUST READ 15, BUT NEED EXPLANATION! & Maya/Nagi I wish!

Post by Jaddie »

I just finished reading chpt.15 online, not the scanlated version, but just text. I do NOT understand what happened, actually from 14 to 15. Can anyone help explain to me what it was all about? Also, is there anyone out there who thinks that Maya and Nagi should be together? I KNOW that there is the whole thing with Matsuomi, but I feel that she should move on forward torwards the FUTURE and look at Nagi!! :oops:
Jpop, anime, mangas, and all other forms of comics and anime!!
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: JUST READ 15, BUT NEED EXPLANATION! & Maya/Nagi I wi

Post by kk1 »

Jaddie wrote:I just finished reading chpt.15 online, not the scanlated version, but just text. I do NOT understand what happened, actually from 14 to 15. Can anyone help explain to me what it was all about? Also, is there anyone out there who thinks that Maya and Nagi should be together? I KNOW that there is the whole thing with Matsuomi, but I feel that she should move on forward torwards the FUTURE and look at Nagi!! :oops:
First get the names right then ask some specific questions.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Cut the guy some slack. He's new to the series. What happened was that usually the energy from the forged needle is released in an attack. Nagi instead used the energy to increase his strength and lift the other guy off the ground. Apparently Maya's never seen this before, so she was surprised. Also, yes there are those of us out there who think Maya and Nagi should get together.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

EliteF22 wrote:Cut the guy some slack. He's new to the series. What happened was that usually the energy from the forged needle is released in an attack. Nagi instead used the energy to increase his strength and lift the other guy off the ground. Apparently Maya's never seen this before, so she was surprised. Also, yes there are those of us out there who think Maya and Nagi should get together.
Well I guess I did sound kinda rude I didn't really mean to be, sorry. Though what are you talking about, Nagi lifting a guy off the ground...? :?
ai
Yuurei
Yuurei

Re: JUST READ 15, BUT NEED EXPLANATION! & Maya/Nagi I wi

Post by ai »

Jaddie wrote:Also, is there anyone out there who thinks that Maya and Nagi should be together? I KNOW that there is the whole thing with Matsuomi, but I feel that she should move on forward torwards the FUTURE and look at Nagi!! :oops:
Oh come on that would suck so much! I mean why the hell should Nagi become everything? Not only was he made the uber-warrior but also everyone has to fall for him. I would like Masataka to become someone special, as in the anime he is a total looser. Mitsuomi is not a bad character either. I don't understand actually why Maya pretends to hate him, couse in the end he was not the one to kill Shin. In fact he wanted to save her life (well everyones life) and their relationship by destroying him.
Ok that of course is only my humble opinion but i am quite certain i am right there.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

kk1 wrote:Well I guess I did sound kinda rude I didn't really mean to be, sorry. Though what are you talking about, Nagi lifting a guy off the ground...? :?
He was talking about Nagi lifting Sagara Mask by improvising with the Forged Needle. I don't exactly remember the details, but that happened in the bowling alley.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

kujoe wrote:
kk1 wrote:Well I guess I did sound kinda rude I didn't really mean to be, sorry. Though what are you talking about, Nagi lifting a guy off the ground...? :?
He was talking about Nagi lifting Sagara Mask by improvising with the Forged Needle. I don't exactly remember the details, but that happened in the bowling alley.
???But the guy was asking about vol 14 and 15 :?
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

kk1 wrote:???But the guy was asking about vol 14 and 15 :?
Actually Jaddie said, chapters 14 and 15.
Jaddie wrote:I just finished reading chpt.15 online, not the scanlated version, but just text. I do NOT understand what happened, actually from 14 to 15.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

kujoe wrote:
kk1 wrote:???But the guy was asking about vol 14 and 15 :?
Actually Jaddie said, chapters 14 and 15.
Jaddie wrote:I just finished reading chpt.15 online, not the scanlated version, but just text. I do NOT understand what happened, actually from 14 to 15.
Ahhh, with vol 14 and 15 being the current volumes my mind just skipped that, with TT I think of chapters as "Fights" like their labeled not chapters.