Mitsuomi Death Theory

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

BlackArtistik
Tamashii
Tamashii

Mitsuomi Death Theory

Post by BlackArtistik »

Inue's gonna be the one to kill him, I think. Why her? Two reasons:
1. Revenge for busting her face in.
2. He "killed" Souhaku.

How?
Aside from Ishiyumi, if Inue didn't know about his heart condition by now, she'll find out, and use her Dragon's Roar to make his body go over the limit. Well that's my theory anyways.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Re: Mitsuomi Death Theory

Post by kk1 »

BlackArtistik wrote:Inue's gonna be the one to kill him, I think. Why her? Two reasons:
2. He "killed" Souhaku.

How?
Aside from Ishiyumi, if Inue didn't know about his heart condition by now, she'll find out, and use her Dragon's Roar to make his body go over the limit. Well that's my theory anyways.
He's already proven he can defeat her even when she uses her power.
protocol7
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by protocol7 »

inue has no chance

sho nagi will kill him lol

sho nagi = nagi body + sho haku spirit
BlackArtistik
Tamashii
Tamashii

Re: Mitsuomi Death Theory

Post by BlackArtistik »

kk1 wrote:
BlackArtistik wrote:Inue's gonna be the one to kill him, I think. Why her? Two reasons:
2. He "killed" Souhaku.

How?
He's already proven he can defeat her even when she uses her power.
Ah. I was thinking if she could use it from a reasonable distance, but I guess that's out of the question, seeing as how she has to be damn near face to face with the person in order to use the technique.
orlando
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by orlando »

Honestly, right now I think he and Maya will die together. He because his body has reached its limits, she because she can barely walk considering the beating she took.
Either that or Shoichiro kills both of them under Inue's control.
Either way, after chapter89 I think saying they'll both die is a pretty good bet. I mean, didin't it feel like Oh!Great gave them that last perfect little scene there?
Pode777
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Pode777 »

Makes sense what you say, but I think killing off these 2 will create a gaping hole in the story. Those are 2 major characters and with Maya being the most popular character in the manga it's stupid to kill her off. She's my favourite too, and my dedication to this manga will probably be seriously tested if she's out.

I'm praying and for now remembering Aya's words from ch 89: "Save them? Souichirou-sama, Mitsuomi-san and my sister too..."
tkstka
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by tkstka »

Pode777 wrote:Makes sense what you say, but I think killing off these 2 will create a gaping hole in the story. Those are 2 major characters and with Maya being the most popular character in the manga it's stupid to kill her off. She's my favourite too, and my dedication to this manga will probably be seriously tested if she's out.
well Oh! great is not drawing the manga so that peaple can have there way.
I think Maya will die and Mitsuomi too. But mitsuomi will die last and see Maya die...

Oh! Great has made the TenTen storyline go spins and has just done what he pleases... not taking the fans consideration
miyagiCE
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by miyagiCE »

tkstka wrote:Oh! Great has made the TenTen storyline go spins and has just done what he pleases... not taking the fans consideration
And that's good the way it is. Since when is it the fans' decision what way the storyline should take? It is his intellectual property, so we should have no right butting in; that sounds reasonable to me.
tkstka
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by tkstka »

miyagiCE wrote:
tkstka wrote:Oh! Great has made the TenTen storyline go spins and has just done what he pleases... not taking the fans consideration
And that's good the way it is. Since when is it the fans' decision what way the storyline should take? It is his intellectual property, so we should have no right butting in; that sounds reasonable to me.
Well I was saying that same thing. Maybe you understanded me wrong.
My english is bad. Sorry..
miyagiCE
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by miyagiCE »

Ah, sorry then. The "not taking fans into consideration" part made your statement sound a little off.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Tkstka here. Maya and Mitsuomi will die and Nagi will take over the Enforcement Group, with Bob as his Advisor.
User151
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by User151 »

tkstka wrote: Oh! Great has made the TenTen storyline go spins and has just done what he pleases... not taking the fans consideration
C'mon guys we are reading a story rite not writing one. And may be because of those twists that we like TT, expect the unexpected. :D

But to tell you the truth, I was getting quite confused too. right now TT space is getting so twisted that even string theorist might not be able to explain anything. LOL In some forum, I heard a guy asking about fake Aya? do ya have any idea?

I think this is only the beginning and that we are in for more surprise.
It is a good day to die
By the way, Maya is my heroine