Inue's Fate

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

BlackArtistik
Tamashii
Tamashii

Inue's Fate

Post by BlackArtistik »

This topic is dedicated to the chick you all love to hate: Inue! :D

Well, everybody's probably been wanting this for a while, her (hopefully) eventual death.

Here's the question:
How do you think she's gonna die (if it happens)?
Souhaku/Souchirou decides he has no more need for her.
Mitsuomi punches her again
Aya cuts her down (You never know...)
Who knows? Maybe Bob'll get lucky (with Inue?) again, and that'll kill her?
Your thoughts?
Last edited by BlackArtistik on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iromaru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Iromaru »

Well Ishiyumi could easily kill her from a distance, but I guess that Souichirou will kill her becouse this would fit well in the story.
But your thought with Bob is good :D
BlackArtistik
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BlackArtistik »

Iromaru wrote:Well Ishiyumi could easily kill her from a distance, but I guess that Souichirou will kill her becouse this would fit well in the story.
But your thought with Bob is good :D
Hmm... Didn't think of Ishiyumi, I forgot his skill with darts. After all, he did block Shizuru's chakra with just two darts.

Aya, possibly with the help of current Shoujyou and Kabane, cut down Inue and attempt to attack Kago Souichirou (I'm just gonna call their hypothetical fusion that from now on) but he pretty much PWNs them and leaves. (Possible prediction.)
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

I like Inue, sometimes evil bitches are cool. And I don't see anyone killing her, I'm just waiting to see how she gets Mitsuomi back since she's going to be with Souhaku in Souichiro's body and Mitsuomi's 3 minutes are up, Maya can't help and Madoka isn't around. If it's anything like what she did to that guy in the past arc, Mitsuomi is going to be singing sorprano for awhile :twisted:
shouki
Doushi
Doushi

Post by shouki »

Side-note: please use more descriptive subjects. Something like "Inue's fate" would be far better than "Alright Everybody".

I wouldn't be half-surprised to see Souhaku (with upgraded body) use the Dragon Fist to take Inue's Dragon Gate and then kill her.

Of the protagonists... Aya would have the most reason to want do something nasty to Inue - after all, she has (or is just about to) pluck out "Souichirou-sama"'s eye. I'd like to see Inue face off against Aya, and try her Dragon Voice on Aya "nyah nyah I can control bodies" only to find Aya can now fully control her Dragon Eye "nyah nyah I can control your MIND".
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

shouki wrote:Side-note: please use more descriptive subjects. Something like "Inue's fate" would be far better than "Alright Everybody".

I wouldn't be half-surprised to see Souhaku (with upgraded body) use the Dragon Fist to take Inue's Dragon Gate and then kill her.

".
???She's saved his lfe twice now, why would he kill her? She's obviously his saftey net.
BlackArtistik
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BlackArtistik »

kk1 wrote:I like Inue, sometimes evil bitches are cool. And I don't see anyone killing her, I'm just waiting to see how she gets Mitsuomi back since she's going to be with Souhaku in Souichiro's body and Mitsuomi's 3 minutes are up, Maya can't help and Madoka isn't around. If it's anything like what she did to that guy in the past arc, Mitsuomi is going to be singing sorprano for awhile :twisted:
That actually made me cringe a bit when I saw what she did to that guy.
shouki
Doushi
Doushi

Post by shouki »

kk1 wrote:???She's saved his lfe twice now, why would he kill her? She's obviously his saftey net.
You'd never make an Evil Overlord(tm) :twisted:

Souhaku never had the Dragon Fist before. He may figure it's better to consolidate all the Dragon Gates in himself - ie hers... then Aya's...
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

shouki wrote:
kk1 wrote:???She's saved his lfe twice now, why would he kill her? She's obviously his saftey net.
You'd never make an Evil Overlord(tm) :twisted:

Souhaku never had the Dragon Fist before. He may figure it's better to consolidate all the Dragon Gates in himself - ie hers... then Aya's...
Yeah but I thought he was doing all this for the red feathers, making it so they rule the world and not be second class like they are now. Like in this latest chapter, all those extra powered people started running wild after Souhaku laid down the law to the 12 families.