This is what I could understand about TenTen so far....

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

This is what I could understand about TenTen so far....

Post by DemonNeedle »

Okay, so this whole story is about two freshman coming to a school that's full of warriors with special powers or abilities (Powers I.E. Red Feather and Abilities I.E. Maya, Masataka, Mitsoumi, etc.). Now, there's an election tournament as to determine which club will become like the Enforcement Group.

Now they're eight gates altogether: earth, water, fire, wood, metal, air, wind, and the ultimate gate. Each one has a different "dragon" that is released. Right here, I'm thinking the story of Orochi and how he was slain by Susanoo, the God of the seas and storms. He fed each one of the heads a bowl of Sake and took a sword from the tail, which he later named the Kusanagi (Snake Sword or Grass Cutter). Now Susanoo decapitated each of the Orochi's heads. So, there's eight dragons to repeasent each one of the heads of the Orochi and a Blade is what ultimately killed it.

So the Orochi is the "True Demon" and Susanoo is the "True Warrior" in that story. Now Nagi ( Since his name means Snake) is obviously the representation of the Orochi. Even if it came from only one side of his family, Souichirou's father, Souhaku, has the power over death, which the Orochi also had once it gained the power from the Kusanagi in it's tail. So, from this, I can say that Nagi is the Earth Dragon, no doubt.

Now, for the Heaven Dragon, or Susanoo. This one is kinda hard to figure out. On one hand, How many times do they always talk about the "True Warrior" being able to do this and being able to do that. Masataka seems to be a candidate for the whole history and how his brother slayed the Orochi of his time, Shin. Plus, he's seems to know the most about ki besides the other candidate, Bob. I was just rereading Volume 11 and it seems like Mitsuomi wants to make him his apprentice of sorts and how he's said that God came down from the heavens through dance and had influence on the world or something like that. Now, this sounds more like the Heaven Dragon, the "True Warrior".

Now, For slaying the dragon, Susanoo was given Kushinada as a bride. Now, I'm leading towards Aya, but she's one of the red feathers. If Souichirou takes Aya's Dragon Eyes later on, then I would consider her the Kushinada. If that happens, then Masatake would most likely be the True Warrior. The other one I could think of is Chiaki, that is if Bob's is the "True Warrior".

From all of this, this is what I can sum up:
-Souichirou is the True Demon or Orochi
-Masataka or Bob is the True Warrior and Aya or Chiaki is the Kushinada.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Damn interesting analysis, Reiki has already told Aya she will become the "sword" for whoever is going to stop Souhaku.(that would be the ultimate twist having the final fight be between Souichiro(well his body anyway) and Bob). And Souhaku is the true demon though he will be in Souichiro's body, which going by your analogy now has all 8 dragons inside it, thanks to him having Inue force him to use the Dragon Fist to collect them. (though just to throw a wrench in the whole thing, Inue tells Souichiro before she plucks his eye to put in Souhaku's,in fight 89, to become the true warrior Susano). :wink:
geohound03
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by geohound03 »

whoa thats such a interesting analysis, I am going to save it and read it anytime I get confused until such time it is fully explained in the manga. Thanks!
BlackArtistik
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BlackArtistik »

I like that analysis. Also, this can be foreshadowing too, at the beginning chapters of TT, when Masataka has that dream where he's fighting a dragon that has Aya captive. After he beheads the dragon, Nagi's head is where the dragon's was originally. So more n' likely, it'll probably be a massive rematch between Nagi and Masataka.
ser4
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by ser4 »

what about aya loving nagi? and i think he too has somthing for her maybe not love but somthing like that