Question on Tenjou Tenge V15 ch91 pg125

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

kinoshita_tokichiro
Yuurei
Yuurei

Question on Tenjou Tenge V15 ch91 pg125

Post by kinoshita_tokichiro »

First, forgive me for my rudeness but I want to ask about the translation on Volume 15 Chapter 91 page 125. I read in the XML file about this conversation:

ã￾‚ã￾®æ—¥â€¦æœ¬èƒ½å¯ºã￾®å¤‰ã￾•ã￾ˆã￾‚らã￾šã￾° æ￾￾らã￾￾数ヵ月後ã￾«ã￾¯ä¸­å›½ã￾®æ¯›åˆ©ã￾Œè‡£å¾“ã￾—天下ã￾®å½¢æˆ￾ã￾¯ ã￾»ã￾¼æˆ￾ã￾£ã￾Ÿã￾§ã￾‚ã‚Šã￾¾ã￾—ょã￾†
That day ... If it wasn't for the strangeness at the Honnou temple, possibly in a few months Mouri from China might have accepted vassalage, and then the majority of the country's foundation would have been accomplished

I think the correct translation should be Mouri of Chugoku. This refers to Mouri Motonari in the Sengoku period. Please read the following link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouri_Motonari
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chugoku

Lastly, I apologize if I cause some inconvinience on this.[/i]
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

It's no trouble at all. That actually helps to explain things. Thanks very much for pointing things out, mate. We were pretty much baffled by it.
"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

That is very likely. I'll give those links a read when I get a chance. I often get confused between the Chugoku region in Japan, and China.
kinoshita_tokichiro
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by kinoshita_tokichiro »

Sorry, but I made a mistake. Mouri Motonari had passed away when the temple of Honno occured (Nobunaga's death). The clan leader was Mouri Terumoto, his grandson. So, IMHO it refers to the Mouri clan which was at war with Oda Nobunaga.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Apparently, according the Ultra Jump website, the next issue of UJ will have a TenTen cover and some "supplementary material" on TenTen, to commemorate the 100th chapter.

Still no scan available, though.
Hollowshingami
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Hollowshingami »

Seems to always be like this after he takes a break.