Fight 107

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Fight 107

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

looks like this fight just started..

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c223/ ... ht_107.jpg
Last edited by Sleepy Weasel on Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

whoa..... looks like something that came outta xenosaga LOL looks interesting, can't wait
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

i don't think the pony tail there is going to help the guy/girl argument any lol
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Like Kabane's armor and stuff, with the chain ponytail, but I'm really hoping this Aya/Kabane thing ends this chapter. Need to go how's Sugano is holding up if he is at all. Pretty sure the fight could be over by then.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

WTF is that? Armor now? Geez I think OG is really going overboard on Kabane (and I don't want to piss off Fugu but there is no debate he's a guy, it's a guy's name he has no overtly feminine features, i.e. breasts and nothing at all that would indicate he's a girl i.e. feminine speech,except for the fact Fugu finds him attractive :wink: j/k)and I agree this (and all these figths so far) are going on way too long.
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

HappyStealer wrote:whoa..... looks like something that came outta xenosaga LOL looks interesting, can't wait
Ya, we should call him Kabane the Kosmos.

I think Kabane with that armor is overkill.
we rly have to wait for entire raw to see how things go, but I think OG is overpowering Kabane too much.

Just like kk1 saya, OG should end this fight in few pages and push more story. If things are right, there should be more Red feathers to be introduced unless OG wants to jump the part and end manga faster.
Dominant Star
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dominant Star »

omg.. what now?? An armor??

Is it only me or the storyline has really becoming weird and worse ever since the "F" gang started to appear.

Gee.. I like the school fight theme better than this all red, white, purple, ultra violet and whatever feather issues now.

And this Souhaku fella.. what is his plan actually?? World domination?? Wow... we got one 17-year old girl alive but spiritless on a bed now waiting for an enemy to revive her.. another 15-year old (or is it 16) fighting with some sort of armored mecha (or sort of) while the main male character has not been seen since the fighting start. All of them are below 20 and already killing each other (but that is nothing actually compared to a 17-year old Gundam Pilot rampaging and killing 100 MS which was piloted by a more experienced pilots :P )

Oh well... I used to really like the story and plot.. but eversince Bob got his hair.. ermm.. like now.. I don't like it much anymore. The story and plot is becoming stanger and weirder. :roll:

And I wonder what is in Aya's mind?? Did she really think Souhaku will revive her sister when they are on a totally different side and saving Maya will only cause more trouble to him?? Wonder how Oh! Great will get this done.

And if I'm not mistaken.. there is a time when Souhaku revived a dog of a girl in the ancient arc.. and later on the dog is dead.. again. Hmm.. probably the same will happen to Maya... :roll: (if I'm not mistaken.. this incident is kind of blur in my mind.. I'm probably mistaken it with something else)

Oh well... at least this is better than most mangas out there that is too much predictable... one good thing about Tenjou Tenge is there's lots of time when I am shock on how the plot turns to be...

*Will be looking forward for a qi-based Mobile Suits next. Maybe Souhaku will create it using his qi or power and running rampage on the school... :lol:

**And his art skills is something to be praised too... very detailed and beautiful. Someone should ask him to release lots of Tenjou Tenge Character book with lots of drawings or maybe a poster of Tenjou Tenge every issue :P
Signature - Do i need one???
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Dominant Star wrote:
And if I'm not mistaken.. there is a time when Souhaku revived a dog of a girl in the ancient arc.. and later on the dog is dead.. again. Hmm.. probably the same will happen to Maya... :roll: (if I'm not mistaken.. this incident is kind of blur in my mind.. I'm probably mistaken it with something else)
No that won't happen the dog kept dying because that little girls power negated Souhaku's( Tetsuhito and Inue stayed alive).
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

kk1 wrote: Geez I think OG is really going overboard on Kabane (and I don't want to piss off Fugu but there is no debate he's a guy, it's a guy's name he has no overtly feminine features, i.e. breasts and nothing at all that would indicate he's a girl i.e. feminine speech,except for the fact Fugu finds him attractive :wink: j/k)
well ...

I'll try to keep it straight. I have no idea why I keep getting confused. I'm sure if Kabane was a girl he would have huge tits, but for some reason he just seems very feminine to me.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Too... much... Air... Gear....

Brain... nyaargghh... shutting.. down...

"Swallow your food whole, fool! Do you not know that mastication makes you go blind?"
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

FuguTabetai wrote:
kk1 wrote: Geez I think OG is really going overboard on Kabane (and I don't want to piss off Fugu but there is no debate he's a guy, it's a guy's name he has no overtly feminine features, i.e. breasts and nothing at all that would indicate he's a girl i.e. feminine speech,except for the fact Fugu finds him attractive :wink: j/k)
well ...

I'll try to keep it straight. I have no idea why I keep getting confused. I'm sure if Kabane was a girl he would have huge tits, but for some reason he just seems very feminine to me.
Well, he looks like guy, but talks like girl.
sounds like g*y too me. lol

I think this chapter's armor thing clearfy the Kabane's gender.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

It's up http://rsf.mangas-fr.com/

And yes, he's blind. It's all Kabane back story, except a few pages, where that sonofbitch OG chops off the rest of Aya's hair :x WHY? It all ready looked stupid enough when he gave her bangs :cry: And she makes her own Reiki? WTF is OG doing? this book is even starting to piss me off now :x
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

Chapter out at Tokyo Toshokan!

Wtf!? Aya summoned Reiki from her hair?

Kabane seems to have blinded himself as some sort of ritual to gain his gate, looks like he's a vassal of Shoujyou too.
"Heartless angel or soulles demon NOTHING will stand in my way!"
shouki
Doushi
Doushi

Post by shouki »

Kinda feel like I've been waiting the whole series for Aya to properly kick-ass... which has tempted me into posting again. (Aya's also showing a nice piece at the end - fundoshi for the win ^-^)

Here's a couple of spoilers from the chapter, if you can't wait for Fugu's translation:

*) Aya hoped to distract Kabane with the dust, but it worked against her - he can use dust too!! He comments that it's been a long time since he had to use defensive skills, and compliments Aya.

*) Aya's rather in despair as it seems Kabane is about to finish her off - there really does exist people who are so strong that even betting your life isn't enough to beat them. She wants to know, just how people can get so strong...

*) Cue flashback (which it seems Aya sees). Kabane seems to have been a rather genki kid, but Mitsuiro (Miss Shoujou) doesn't show much expression - for her family is one that mirrors other's hearts, and should never reflect their own. She explains that her family has forgotten how to smile/laugh.

*) Shoujou's family is also rather into in-breeding - the special blood that runs in their family is rather weak. Since they still have a war to fight, to keep the blood strong, she'll have to marry someone close. So, despite their mutual feelings, she won't be able to marry Kabane Hirohiko. Upon which, Hirohiko gets a "brilliant" idea - if Souhaku is killed, then the war is over and Mitsuiro won't have to marry someone from the Shoujou clan.

*) This is basically where Hirohiko's determination and hence power comes from. Incidentally, with his father being dead, he's the head of the Kabane clan. His last visible memory of Mitsuiro is her with all the sunflowers around - and that's enough to sustain him forever.

*) Back to the present and Aya comments that she'd never hated Kabane and she really likes him now. Kabane comments that he likes Aya's hydrangea scent, but prefers Mitsuiro's sunflower scent. To which Aya responds, don't worry, there's no comparison to how much she likes Souichirou-sama. Kabane comments that the two of them are rather alike.

*) Towards the end, Aya thinks to herself: though I can't do it like Kabane, since it (Reiki) has always been part of my body, I should be able to do it. Cue turning her hair into Reiki. (Don't ask me if it's a copy or she summoned it) Aya tells Kabane that while she could never beat him in a power battle, she feels it'd be a good contest between them in terms of strength of love.

Heh. This fight has turned into a bit of a farce.

I wonder if the next chapter (should be next month) will start with a brief scene in the hospital again - will we get to see Reiki disappear?

PS I used to love Aya's long black hair... but now it's been ruined twice. sob.
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

dunno if anyone notice but at this rate of the fight aya will end up fighting naked ^^ eheh
i think souhako won't revive maya but it will be souichiro i've been thinking if nagi is son of souhako and the nagi's can have more than 1 dragon gate on his body so he can born with both souhako flaming dragon gate and the dragon fist am i correct?? but i think only with the ressonance theory only one woke up the other the flaming draogn gate is still "asslep" and it will have to wake to revive maya ^^ anyone agree?
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

hmm, there is something odd that I am getting from this fight after seeing Aya summoning Reiki out of her hair.

I think Aya's real body is at Juukenbu's Battle ground where fight is still going on.
Current Aya is Aya's Kii or should I say something like Kagebushin that is fighting Kabane. I didn't get it until seeing how Aya summons reiki.

Ty for translation Shouki.
that clears why Shoujo and Kabane are fighting against Sohaku.
seems like every secret is coming out.
If Kabane loses, Mitsuomi will have to take out Kabane out of fight.
Well, at least readers don't want to see Kabane in intense fight again because we saw all the power he has.

What I want to know, is how Shoujou will play in the Mitsuomi's plot.
If Mistuomi let Shoujou fight Nagi and fight Nagi right after Shoujou, that is pure gay because that is not what matial artist is like.

My guess is that Shoujou gets kick ass and somehow Mistuomi will have to fight in the official match.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

shouki wrote:*) Towards the end, Aya thinks to herself: though I can't do it like Kabane, since it (Reiki) has always been part of my body, I should be able to do it. Cue turning her hair into Reiki. (Don't ask me if it's a copy or she summoned it) Aya tells Kabane that while she could never beat him in a power battle, she feels it'd be a good contest between them in terms of strength of love.
Thanks for the summary, Shouki.

But man, about that piece of info up there... I'm assuming here that you're wording reflects the way it has been originally written in the manga. So my question is, since when has the story even hinted that Reiki is "part" of Aya's body? Am I missing something here? Or is that simply Aya's way of saying that she can summon Reiki to her side?

So much for Maya keeping the sword as its "sheath" then...

As for Kabane's armor, it might have been more fitting if it has a more obscure east Asian look, compared to the fantasy/sci-fi vibe it's giving off in that panel.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

So, 108 should be the end of this aya/kabane thing and what a coincidence as it's the 108th toudou gakuen school tournament. And seeing as how 108 is like a super sacred number in most asian religions, this next chapter better be big.
At least it explains why Mitsuiro and Hirohiko are helping Mitsuomi. Still doesn't explain why Mitsuomi needs Kabane or what exactly he plans to use Hirohiko's copy ability for (I still believe that Mitsuiro is going to transfer that power into someone else).
I also have to agree with what the person above me posted about the Aya fighting being nohing more that her thoughts or fighting spirit, maybe she learned from Reiki
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

DemonNeedle wrote: At least it explains why Mitsuiro and Hirohiko are helping Mitsuomi. Still doesn't explain why Mitsuomi needs Kabane or what exactly he plans to use Hirohiko's copy ability for (I still believe that Mitsuiro is going to transfer that power into someone else).
I
Kabane is for what he's doing now, protecting people from the Jyukenbu, and uhh Hirohiko is Kabane, I guess you mean Shyojyou, it was already explained she's impersonating Mit's because he's too weak.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

shouki wrote:Kinda feel like I've been waiting the whole series for Aya to properly kick-ass... which has tempted me into posting again. (Aya's also showing a nice piece at the end - fundoshi for the win ^-^).
Welcome back Shouki.

Thanks for the summary.
shouki wrote: Heh. This fight has turned into a bit of a farce.

I wonder if the next chapter (should be next month) will start with a brief scene in the hospital again - will we get to see Reiki disappear?

PS I used to love Aya's long black hair... but now it's been ruined twice. sob.
Yeah it also seems rather pointless, since I highly dobt either of them is going to die(and where the hell is everyone else , no one's noticed Aya missing yet? or noticed all the damage and peices being cut out of this building?) I'm not even gonna try to guess this whole Reiki thing( at least ghost Reiki still has her long hair).
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Kyu1982 wrote:hmm, there is something odd that I am getting from this fight after seeing Aya summoning Reiki out of her hair.

I think Aya's real body is at Juukenbu's Battle ground where fight is still going on.
Current Aya is Aya's Kii or should I say something like Kagebushin that is fighting Kabane. I didn't get it until seeing how Aya summons reiki.

Well Aya did learn to make fake bodies of herself from her ancestor, and she does seem to be pulling out all the stops in this fight, although she would have needed Reiki for that...
shouki
Doushi
Doushi

Post by shouki »

kujoe wrote:But man, about that piece of info up there... I'm assuming here that you're wording reflects the way it has been originally written in the manga. So my question is, since when has the story even hinted that Reiki is "part" of Aya's body? Am I missing something here? Or is that simply Aya's way of saying that she can summon Reiki to her side?
We know that Reiki has been with the Natsume family for a long time. Aya is also considered to be the sword's "master" without having done something to positively earn it (unless I missed something) - which suggests that she inherited it. Putting it another way, the Natsume family are tied to it.

Btw, here's a mini translation for page 18:
Dekiru hazu...
Kabane-san no you ni wa ikanakutemo,
motomoto watashi no kara no ichibu na no dakara...
Mada da.
watashi wa mada onore igani wa nanihitotsu kakete inai!!!

I should be able to do it...
Even if I can't do it like Kabane-san,
it has [originally / by nature / from the start] been a part of my body, so...
Not yet.
I've not yet bet anything apart from myself!!!

(Sounds better in Japanese. Can't quite manage to give the same feeling/intonation in English while making it a valid translation)

Incidentally, there's a very loud "riii" sfx in that final panel. That sfx is often used (in this series) when people are using their special powers. Given how "loud" it seems to be, Aya looks to be really pushing it (well, you can see she's in dragon eye mode too...)

Side thought: If Aya had to sacrifice some of her hair to summon Reiki, then I think she'll have trouble doing it again. On the other hand, if she's willing to go this far once, she might as well keep Reiki with her from now on.

So much for Maya keeping the sword as its "sheath" then...
I think Aya's line suggests she's willing to bet Maya's life along with her own
shouki
Doushi
Doushi

Post by shouki »

I wonder if we're going to see Aya use he Dragon's Eye on someone soon...

After all, her main objective right now is to stop the worms. Kabane is protecting the worm's "mother", so is in the way. So, assuming Aya manages to beat Kabane, then what? Will Aya need to do some heavy persuading...?
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

shouki wrote:After all, her main objective right now is to stop the worms. Kabane is protecting the worm's "mother", so is in the way. So, assuming Aya manages to beat Kabane, then what? Will Aya need to do some heavy persuading...?
Hopefully shouki, hopefully. :twisted: Aya has definitely been amazing these past several chapters, shocking me in every aspect of her.

As for the whole nagi might have souhaku's gate, its not certain. There's never been a mentioning of something of that nature so until its brought up that someone can have 2 red feather gates, to me, it doesn't exist.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

shouki wrote:I think Aya's line suggests she's willing to bet Maya's life along with her own
Hmmm, I don't understand what you mean by that.

What I was pointing to is the fact that Maya holding on to Reiki instead of Aya doesn't really prevent the latter from getting too mixed up with it if Aya can simply summon the sword.

Well, I suppose it helps for the most part. But if Aya becomes significantly better with her abilities in the future, then Maya holding on to it might not matter at all. Then again, her control of the Dragon's Eye might improve as well.
HappyStealer wrote:As for the whole nagi might have souhaku's gate, its not certain. There's never been a mentioning of something of that nature so until its brought up that someone can have 2 red feather gates, to me, it doesn't exist.
That can get pretty confusing. What if a child born to two red feathers from different clans inherits his mother's gate, and the mother is officially registered under the husband's family name? Which clan is the child affiliated to then? Does it even matter?

Yes, I know. I'm thinking about this too much.
Last edited by kujoe on Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

HappyStealer wrote:
shouki wrote:After all, her main objective right now is to stop the worms. Kabane is protecting the worm's "mother", so is in the way. So, assuming Aya manages to beat Kabane, then what? Will Aya need to do some heavy persuading...?
Hopefully shouki, hopefully. :twisted: Aya has definitely been amazing these past several chapters, shocking me in every aspect of her.

As for the whole nagi might have souhaku's gate, its not certain. There's never been a mentioning of something of that nature so until its brought up that someone can have 2 red feather gates, to me, it doesn't exist.
But that's been shown multiple times now, Nagi's mom had multiple gates, then Tetsuhito and now Nagi. And since the only part of Souhaku's original body to survive was his eye, his gate must be in his eye since he's obviously had to use it to stay alive until now. So does that mean Nagi can access it now? Somehow I don't think so, which is why Mitsuomi is letting Souhaku take over Nagi's body, so his power can be used. Obviously Mit's has made some kind of deal with Kabane and Shyoujyou, because like Kabane said in an earlier chapter if they just wanted to kill him it would be pretty easy to just smoosh his eyeball and be done with it.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

But weren't those gates taken (or "eaten") by her Dragon's Fist?

I think HappyStealer is wondering whether a person can naturally inherit two 8th gates from both of his or her red feather parents. While the Dragon's Fist allows the eating or taking of other gates, Makiko was certainly born with just the Dragon's Fist.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

kujoe wrote:But weren't those gates taken (or "eaten") by her Dragon's Fist?

I think HappyStealer is wondering whether a person can naturally inherit two 8th gates from both of his or her red feather parents. While the Dragon's Fist allows the eating or taking of other gates, Makiko was certainly born with just the Dragon's Fist.
Well in that case no, beccause when they first awakened it even Nagi's mom and Mit's dad were wondering which it would be, so since he has the dragon fist he must not have Souhaku's and also as I have said before unless he somehow regenerates his entire body, he couldn't genetically pass on his dna to Nagi since he took over Shyjyou's body and so would have Shyoujyou's dna.
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

oh I wans't wondering, someone earlier was talking about 2 red feather dragon gates as a possibility, think it was Dgames. My response, I basically meant that, until its mentioned that there is a way for one body to contain 2 red feather abilities minus whatever the dragon fist can do, then to me it does not exist. Just meant for now, only one person can have one red feather ability. And kk1 is right, when they first tried unleashing it, they were testing him for which one he inherited.
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

the nagi family can have more than one dragon gate on his body is it a red feather dragon gate or a normal dragon gate cause remember nagi already has on his body more than 2 red feather power his dragon fist and the dragon claw the problem i see is the only way maya come back to life is if someone uses the flaming dragon gate the only one he know to have it his souhako but if he res maya he will only have more trouble so that's almost out of question i think :P
since the nagis can have more than one dragon gate and souichiro his son of souhako e could born with both dragon fist and the flaming dragon gate and i don't think the dragon's gate passes by DNA a dragon gate is about the Ki that is inside the body so all of souhako body parts don't have the shyoujo Ki but souhako Ki so i think it is possible for souhako to pass his dragon gate.
i think kk1 was refering about that thing betwen the 2 dragons? if it is i don't think that is the nagi dragon and kendo dragon gate's because makiko said the same thing to Aya and as far as we know Aya only have the dragon's eye from his father her mother was never refered to have some kind of red feather power.

Other theory is Aya summon the reki sipirit or uses her sipirit to get inside of nagi's head and nagi and aya spirit's would battle souhako in nagi's body and if they win nagi would take control of his body sohako sipirit would be cast out of nagi's body and they would res maya and live happy :P

PS: i only see nagi to have the flaming dragon gate is because i think it does not make sense to se souhako res maya ... or maya will really die :'(
Dominant Star
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dominant Star »

LOL.. so many theories. I think Oh! Great might laugh out loud if he reads all of our theories here. :lol:

No matter what's happening.. I can feel someone from Jyuukenbu's side is definitely going to die. Maybe Maya (she's lifeless now anyway.. though I am still wondering how the hell did the body of hers still breathing???!!!), or perhaps Aya will sacrifice herself to resurrect her sister so Nagi can be happy (probably through somesort of reiki + ancient power or whatever). But then Maya doesn't love Nagi.. so that is lame :lol:

Only Maya and Mitsuomi perhaps?? But that is just repeating the history all over again (just replace the character with Mana and Shin) and I don't think Oh! Great will make such a lame ending.

Probably all three of them will die together?? Along with mitsuomi (that makes four). Well... Mitsuomi.. is gonna die for sure anyway.. it will be definitely lame if he is alive in the end of the manga... :lol:
Signature - Do i need one???
Kyu1982
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Kyu1982 »

Dgames wrote: PS: i only see nagi to have the flaming dragon gate is because i think it does not make sense to se souhako res maya ... or maya will really die :'(
your are missunderstanding the plot.
Nagi cannot have flaming dragon gate.
1. Souhaku is his father, but biologically he is not Nagi's father.
Souhaku is originally super immortal. But, as we know, he died in
Osaka castle where had a strong neutralizing field. Right before he die,
he fed one of his eye to a dog, and this dog was placed in out side of
neutralizing field.
2. I think OG made many mistakes in past chapters, so it is hard to
compare everything with great detail, but I think the original owner of
Sohaku's body was Shoujyou from the past. Shoujyou lost his fingers
by a swordman form Yagyu during night raid at Osaka castle.
And, one of past chapter, we can see Souhaku with severed fingers.
I think OG kinda explained why Souhaku lost his finger.

Anyway, I think if we are looking for Nagi's true father, I think it is Shoujyou, and if Nagi can also obtain a power off his father side, he probably can do shapeshifting not reviving people from death or giving people eternal youth.

Dominant star:
Well, we don't know how Mitsuomi will end up.
Maya's objective was to use Nagi to eat up power inside Mitsuomi and defeat/save Mitsuomi.

I don't think Misuomi is main hero in this manga.
So, he is like side dish.
It will be either Nagi or Masataka.

KK1:
Well, I don't think Shoujyou is acting like Mitsuomi because he is weak.
he said, "He truly thank this opportunities (using Shoujyou as bait), and fist of man can oversurface the god." I think he is using Shoujyou as a pawn and maybe try to weaken Nagi(?). it is not sure how he is planning.
But, one thing is right. NAgi has to fight Mitsuomi twise. Shoujyou will reach Mitsuomi's level with resonance effect of red feathers.

Funny thing is that Mitsuomi is planning to die and seems like he is also aiming for victory. hmm, I wonder when we will be able to see some good story progressions. hopefully, we see some major progression before end of 2007.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_18_Trans.html

for the translation of 107 if you are interested.
Dgames
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Dgames »

thx for the translation fugu now i can read it XD
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

FuguTabetai wrote:http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_18_Trans.html

Great job as usual Fugu thanks, but isn't that Nokimi speaking in a couple panels on that last 2 pages?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

kk1 wrote:
FuguTabetai wrote:http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_18_Trans.html

Great job as usual Fugu thanks, but isn't that Nokimi speaking in a couple panels on that last 2 pages?
Possibly. I wasn't really sure. Rather, I don't remember now, and if I'm wrong I probably wasn't sure. Or just wrong. I try to do my best, but you can bet that I'm wrong often. :)
Strangler
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Strangler »

Yeah, it's indeed Nokimi and not Reiki.
But other than that, another great job from you :)
As usual :)
Wandering star