Need some general info

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
Renodil
Yuurei
Yuurei

Need some general info

Post by Renodil »

First of all where exactly do you go on the main site to request translations? Secondly do you charge for translations and if so, how much? Thirdly do you translate adult material, (18+), or not? And finally if you do translate adult material do you translate shota mangas?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Re: Need some general info

Post by FuguTabetai »

Renodil wrote:First of all where exactly do you go on the main site to request translations?
If I'm lucky, you don't. If not, I guess you ask here.
Renodil wrote: Secondly do you charge for translations and if so, how much?
I translate as a hobby, have a full work life, sometimes have a social life when I can fit it in, and am not looking to take on any translations above and beyond what I do myself for fun.
Renodil wrote: Thirdly do you translate adult material, (18+), or not?
Generally no, although that depends on your definition of adult. I don't like going much further than what Tenjo Tenge has.
Renodil wrote: And finally if you do translate adult material do you translate shota mangas?
Definitely not.

If you are looking for a translator, you can check out the recruiting board over on manganews.net, but I don't really think you will find what you are looking for.