GMAO: How to Use?

You can talk about random stuff here - for example, Yui Toshiki's Kagome Kagome, or just other random stuff.
Manji
Yuurei
Yuurei

GMAO: How to Use?

Post by Manji »

I am having trouble learning how to use the GMAO software. Does it allow you to translate images from your computer? I tried using the tutorial but so far no success.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

GMAO does no translation by itself. It is really only a tool that I use myself for my own translations.

There is information on the website about how to use it - particularly the tutorial. If you can't follow that, I don't think I'll be able to help you.

GMAO is probably not what you are looking for: no program exists to my knowledge that will automatically translate manga for you.
Manji
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Manji »

Oh no, I speak Japanese. I was not asking if the software will translate manga for me because I am fluent in Japanese therefore I can translate it from Japanese into English.

I was just asking help on how to get it to work. I am having trouble loading images from my hard drive so I can being translating the Japanese material myself because I actually can read Japanese.

If you could give any tips I would really appreciate it.

よã‚￾ã￾—ã￾￾ã￾Šé¡˜ã￾„ã￾—ã￾¾ã￾™
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

set the options so that the image load directory is the directory that has your scanned images. Then follow the tutorial for starting a new xml file, create the first chapter, and add the first image.