Fight 121

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Get better soon Fugu.

Thanks for the information lost. Can't help but feel a little pity for Souhaku. It must have been a lonely first 1000 years and it sounds like he hates himself now for being immortal. Perhaps contributing himself in the creation of Susano is a way of ending his immortality.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

EliteF22 wrote:Get better soon Fugu.

Thanks for the information lost. Can't help but feel a little pity for Souhaku. It must have been a lonely first 1000 years and it sounds like he hates himself now for being immortal. Perhaps contributing himself in the creation of Susano is a way of ending his immortality.

Whoah let's not have a pity party for old Sohaku just yet, from the past arc it seems if he really wanted to end it he could have just let himself be killed but he made every precaution to prevent it. I really don't think he wants to die, I mean he stayed dormant as an eyeball in a dead dog for YEARS.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

kk1 wrote:
EliteF22 wrote:Get better soon Fugu.

Whoah let's not have a pity party for old Sohaku just yet, from the past arc it seems if he really wanted to end it he could have just let himself be killed but he made every precaution to prevent it. I really don't think he wants to die, I mean he stayed dormant as an eyeball in a dead dog for YEARS.
True, but Souhaku could also have a weird sort of honor where he wants someone to inevitably take his life, instead of just standing there and letting someone take his life completely.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

DemonNeedle wrote:
True, but Souhaku could also have a weird sort of honor where he wants someone to inevitably take his life, instead of just standing there and letting someone take his life completely.
I highly doubt it.
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Maybe it is similar to FSN Zouken Makiri/Matou. His original goal was to be a man of justice, but for that he need to be immortal, by pursueing this goal he become evil and take the wrong part, only realizing it in his desperate end on clinging in his life?

Not that I really believe in it for Souhaku.... :roll:
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
hedrocs
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by hedrocs »

when's the next chapter coming out.
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

Comes out the 19th in Japan every month (except for when Oh Great takes a month off usually to compile six chapters into a volume). Can we sticky this fact somewhere? This question pops up every month it seems.
iidesu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by iidesu »

good luck ,mate