Fight 125

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Fight 125

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

Last edited by Sleepy Weasel on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

^Well, no one else that I see that can really stand toe to toe with the True Warrior at this point. Something is telling me that Mitsuomi won't die at all.
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

Nice start, Makiko isn't taking that attack all that well. I'm hoping for some answers to all those lingering question yet again this chapter.

Edit: 32 Page chapter it seems.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

It's up and F***INKG AWESOME!
Sleepy Weasel
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Sleepy Weasel »

raw up.... chapter of win.. omg got to wait a month ><
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Epic chapter, but still a teaser.

I think that things will be resolved in fight 127 (I'm not expecting much from the next chapter)
EyesOfAsia
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by EyesOfAsia »

Awesome chapter! :D

It was worth waiting like 2 years to see Maya's eyes opened again.
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

Epic fell, I saw it coming a mile away, I'm leaving the series forever!

Seriously tho, that was badass!!! :D
I think Nagi's mom absorbed some of the "true warrior's" power into her to revive Maya, since she also has the dragon fist it's possible.
"Heartless angel or soulles demon NOTHING will stand in my way!"
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

You think this was something Maya and Makiko had planned? Remember Maya's "let me use Nagi to stop the war?" It's almost the same shot as we get of Maya opening her eyes.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

Ricco wrote:Epic fell, I saw it coming a mile away, I'm leaving the series forever!

I think Nagi's mom absorbed some of the "true warrior's" power into her to revive Maya, since she also has the dragon fist it's possible.

Yeah but she can't be selective about the power she takes (or so I think)
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

Sarex wrote:
Ricco wrote:Epic fell, I saw it coming a mile away, I'm leaving the series forever!

Then again, didn't they say that she possessed all of the red feather abilities besides the dragon's eye. She might have already possessed the power to bring spirits back into their bodies.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

It looks like she just directed some of the ki Nagi gathered into Maya. She asked everyone to protect her while she did it. Sucking the ki (the dragon)out of the sky and right into Maya's heart.
Ricco
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Ricco »

DemonNeedle wrote:
Sarex wrote:

Then again, didn't they say that she possessed all of the red feather abilities besides the dragon's eye. She might have already possessed the power to bring spirits back into their bodies.
Doubtful, that power was Souhaku's and he was the only one to ever have it.

It think it was killing her because of what happened when she had her eye removed, plus Souhaku did say she was too weak to have all the power in her and become the "True Warrior".
"Heartless angel or soulles demon NOTHING will stand in my way!"
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Oh and to all those who thought it was real, I told you Saga Mask wans't dead.
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

I never thought he was dead....although I don't know where he came from. I don't remember seeing him in any of the chapters since that Nagi illusional gut punch.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Thanks, ahhh I don't want Makiko to _ _ _ I hope she was speaking metaphorically.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

kk1 wrote:Thanks, ahhh I don't want Makiko to _ _ _ I hope she was speaking metaphorically.
Metaphorically :shock: I don't think so
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Good chapter... but was to be expected and like Sarex stated the next chapter will be... not soo good.

The fight introduction of Masataka as expected one of the protagonist is a bit abrupt. Even Dogen enter the fight. In Masataka's case I wished something with first thinking then striking and not the other turn around.

Now it is not clear at all who the moon is. But if you think that the moon is human, so every human with the heart to change "fate"/"destiny"/anything/... might be Tsukuyomi. I doubt that Mitsuomi will be stated as Tsukuyomi, though in Dogen view he reached "God" realms.
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

It's got to be Mits, it's been set up that way since the bowling alley. Maya, Mits and Nagi.
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

kk1 wrote:It's got to be Mits, it's been set up that way since the bowling alley. Maya, Mits and Nagi.
In a way, it feels like Makiko is taking Mitsuomi's place in Death. I agree with you though. It seems that everyone has been dying (Shin, Bunshichi, and now Makiko) so that Mitsuomi can live. Even the page with Shin this chapter seem to signify that he won't die after all
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

That Mitsoumi don't die after all should be clear, after Shin left? Or will Mitsoumi run after him so badly? :)
I think it is just my little hope, that Masataka will give a more important role, *sigh*

I just figure out what I miss... The cool move names.. like Massive Spreading Phoenix... no one other miss it? :cry:
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

Yea, here is hoping there's something great waiting for Masataka. Now that Mitsuomi isn't dying, Masataka seems to be overshadowed by everyone else again =/.

I really like the flash back scenes with Makiko and Souhaku, I'm hoping for more insights regarding Souhaku's motives, and how his relation with Nagi be resolved, there probably will be another inner mind struggle thing between Nagi and his dad again coming.

Can't wait to see what happens in the coming chapter, since Maya is awakened. Will Nagi's power be nullified?
HappyStealer
Doushi
Doushi

Post by HappyStealer »

Oh man, nice chapter. Makiko is sooo awesome. I'm glad they finally got her back into the mix because its been a while since she's done anything real significant. Sad to see her go though, she's my favorite tenjou tenge woman. I'm more meh about Maya's revival, it was gonna happen so blah.
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

lost wrote:Yea, here is hoping there's something great waiting for Masataka. Now that Mitsuomi isn't dying, Masataka seems to be overshadowed by everyone else again =/.

I really like the flash back scenes with Makiko and Souhaku, I'm hoping for more insights regarding Souhaku's motives, and how his relation with Nagi be resolved, there probably will be another inner mind struggle thing between Nagi and his dad again coming.
Too bad we never got that one story about them translated that he added to the tank but wasn't in the monthly chapters.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

kk1 wrote:
lost wrote:Yea, here is hoping there's something great waiting for Masataka. Now that Mitsuomi isn't dying, Masataka seems to be overshadowed by everyone else again =/.

Too bad we never got that one story about them translated that he added to the tank but wasn't in the monthly chapters.
In what volume is it?
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Sarex wrote:
kk1 wrote:

In what volume is it?

Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

kk1 wrote:
Sarex wrote:
kk1 wrote: Too bad we never got that one story about them translated that he added to the tank but wasn't in the monthly chapters.
In what volume is it?

Meh it's a small addition and there aren't that many lines, I doubt it's something reveling about the past. :)
kk1
Bushi
Bushi

Post by kk1 »

Sarex wrote:
Meh it's a small addition and there aren't that many lines, I doubt it's something reveling about the past. :)
It's as many pages and lines as this chapter.
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

kk1 wrote:
Sarex wrote:
It's as many pages and lines as this chapter.
Now that I compere it seems that your right.