Fight 134

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Fight 134

Post by Testament »

What a cliff off to left in 133

http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp/contents/ma ... le_in3.png

What is that spoiler pic suppose to mean?

It looks for me like a rejection, but for who?
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
My name reaches insignificance
Only one among us can stand under heaven
heru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by heru »

I'm not sure if that's current-Aya or timeskip-Aya, based only on the fact she doesn't have couple of long bits of hair in front of the short hair bits on this almost-idential angle of her chapter 133 ...http://hi.baidu.com/tiexue2009/album/it ... a16e7.html )
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

I didn't notice but yes :P Future Aya XD
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

First off: here we go, from the chinese site again
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=805569036

An no future Aya... just an extra set of hair growth :D

hmm some of the pages are large and without much story... considering that it shall end with Fight 136/137, somewhat disappointing. Fights that are already counted as WIN seem not to be showed anymore, Aya vs Final Team. Seem to be pointless to show, the character moved on, by herself without the neccessary of a fight.

For the confession I anticipated the most... nothing much was shown, the translation should bring more light about it. But this is a hunch... he was either rejected or Aya ask for time to think about it. The face of Masataka appear like that to me.

In the end it seems like he is about to appear, with Aya waiting for him? :?
It was kinda refreshing to the see once again the growth of an probably 16 year old girl's body :oops: I would have believe her nip would be more... natural under the fall... :oops:
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
heru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by heru »

I've only skimmed it really quickly (at work, so not the best place to be reading TenTen... :oops:) I'll give it a proper look over tonight but at the moment I'm wondering what was the point of skipping forward to future Bob/Chiaki/Madoka for half a chapter (if that) and then back again for what looks like the end of the series... it doesn't make sense to me. Unless Bob/Chiaki/Madoka are the 'survivors' or something :?
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

Yea seems like Nagi is there, I wonder how strong has Masataka grown?

I think the future arc was just to tease something bad might've happened to Nagi/Masataka/Maya/Aya, and probably just oh!great's way to tell us that "future is predetermined to a certain extent, but still unpredictable, here's a glimpse of it".
Sarex
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Sarex »

His stalling again. But nice chapter non the less. :oops: :D

edit: Ten Ten is ending? Noooooooooooooo...
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Some deep insights base on some work outs, though it is very poor...

The first part with Aya mentioned about that the rust destroyed her blade and that the power that resided in it disappeared, since its role is accomplish... some more talk I don't get it

about the second part Aya fight against the Kendo club and Tagami remember the first fight with her, how violent and such things that person was... I believe he is saying that the person down there (Aya) is another person compared to the one he met back then
then Aya is talking about her feet ^^ like walking with her own free mind (deciding on her own) and want to thank the one/them who walk with her, since one can not accomplish something alone...
I realize that on page 17 the small figure in the background roaming around is the bug witch. She seems to doing fine XD. Probably want the enemy humilating Aya and such

Well we see a time skip, it is winter and for the one who didn't realize. Maya, Asshat and Mitsoumi should graduated (Bunshichi as well I hope), therefore the new Enforcement Group is the Juykenbu. It seems that Masataka take the leadership as department chief, well he is by now senior and there are probably new members as well. I am not sure if Aya is still a member, since she want to quit the club.

Like already realizing since there aren't much chapters left, the last war is about to begin with the new chapter.

Even though my working out is very poor I don't think the chapter said anything about the confession... I will have to wait for Fugu to do proper work :wink: :wink: Fugu? :wink: Didn't read him for a while.

It might be just what Masataka's face depict, he was rejected... although I believe that there is some connection with the bubbles at the same page... therefore I think Aya used an excuse like "she will only like the strongest" and at that time Masataka wasn't the strongest.
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

well, I got Ultra Jump the other day, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I probably won't get around to scanning it for a week or two, and translation after that. So it might be a while before you hear from me, but eventually I'll get around to getting a translation out. :-)
DemonNeedle
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by DemonNeedle »

It was a "Meh" chapter. Everything that happened in this chapter was pretty much given to us a long time ago and with two chapters remaining, it appears we're going to get a typical "Everyone poses together on the last page, maybe with a peace sign". I would expect the next chapter will deal solely with Nagi vs. Masataka, with the other characters getting involved somehow.
Eve
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Eve »

I've got a question about Reiki in that chapter since I cant read the raws.
Was that Ayas copy of Reiki that got destroyed in that chapter or was it the real sword,what would mean that Reiki doesnt exist anymore ? :shock:
Anyone got an idea :) ?
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Webcamshadow
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Webcamshadow »

FuguTabetai wrote:well, I got Ultra Jump the other day, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I probably won't get around to scanning it for a week or two, and translation after that. So it might be a while before you hear from me, but eventually I'll get around to getting a translation out. :-)
Thanks Fugu!
I was a little bit worried about the new DOGS chapters. xD. And take your time!
Thanks a lot for all the scanning you do! It's ALWAYS appreciated!
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

I'm assuming that's the real reiki, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if I understand it correctly, the replica Aya made disappeared into Senhime and Aya used it in Nagi's world against Souhaku.
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

Just read the chinese scanlation, they didn't really tell much in this chapter =/
- Reiki's job is done since its original intent was just to pass on the amaterasu gate, now the gate is on Maya, she inherited the will of Iyo and the sword collapsed.
- Aya talks about how she's standing there on her own will, but she's also there because of other people, and that she becomes stronger thanks to everyone, and she can't connect everyone together just by herself alone, blah blah.
- Jyuuken club won the tournament so Aya/Bob/Masataka will be running the executive council next year, and they need to recruit more people.
- Bob is becoming a father :D. His hair grew really fast because he's the man.
- The moment they fulfill their promise/fate has come.
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Match with my post more or less. Afterall there wasn't much in this chapter, though I believe some hidden message concerning the answer of Aya about the confession.
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
heru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by heru »

I wonder if Aya even gave him an answer? He looks a bit rejected as she's wealking up to her match, but if she did turn him down...he's taking it well. Or maybe he expected the answer, as Aya probably expected the question with her 'sight'. Either way it looks like he didn't get the resposne of his dreams. Poor guy, he saw Aya first...just not naked lol.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

late to the party, but I am slowly working on my translation also.

http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_22_Trans.html
Dizzy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Dizzy »

Only a couple chapters left to go. I'm curious how you feel on this ending since you've been working on it all along Fugu.
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Thanks Fugu, was somewhat impatient to read you again :D

I am not Fugu, but I guess something like "Finally, it's over"
that is what I would think about it

Added:
What kind of stupid explaination is that from Bob? -.- going to the hair.... really... I wonder if the child was expected.
Last edited by Testament on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide
Zen
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Zen »

Thanks a million Fugu :D
heru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by heru »

Awesome, thank you ^_^

And lol at Bob's explanation for his hair growth... 8)
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

I'm surprised that TJTG will be wrapping up in 3 more chapters, that's for sure. It could be interesting. Practically, it will be nice to have one less thing to do each month. I wouldn't be too surprised if the ending turned out to be a setup for a new series though. We'll just have to wait and see.
chucho
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by chucho »

thanks a lot fubu

but i need to ask, ¿is the chapter complete?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

it is now.
Testament
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Testament »

Thank you, again, Fugu.

Only 2 more weeks left till the final, I think I will order a copy, though the internet will be faster anyways.
My soul hard while firm
My mind clear and calm
My wisdom open and wide