The Best couple ?

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

The Best couple ?

Aya - Soichirou
15%
Maya - Mitsuomi
26%
Bob - Chiaki
10%
Shin - Mana
1%
Aya - Masataka
8%
Maya - Soichirou
18%
Mitsuomi - Emi
No votes
Maya - Kagesada (Asshat)
1%
Bunshichi - Chiaki
2%
Maya - Masataka
12%
Soichirou - Bob
3%
Shin - Maya
5%

Total votes: 131

Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

The Best couple ?

Post by Spawn »

After the topic, the poll
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

I'm in for Maya & Mitsuomi... I mean, they're really a perfect fit, they seem to be made for each other.
Bomb me, please.
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

I just couldn't resist :D
burrowowl
Doushi
Doushi

Post by burrowowl »

Bunshichi and Chiaki? Where'd that come from? That makes about as much sense as Souichiro and Bob, but less humorous.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Bunshichi did put the moves on Chiaki though. She just declined. Good for her!!
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

I can't believe some one actually put bob and Soichirou on the poll :twisted: . what's even funnier is that some one actually voted for it :shock: :D . Obviously Bob & chiaki are going to be the best couple, I think the relationship actually works compared to any other on the series. I am surprised @ the number of votes for Maya - Masataka, Against all odds, that would be a huge surprise if it were to happen.
Thanathos
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Thanathos »

naaah, i would prefer to see maya with mitsuomi, probably 'cause his life is sad. ...........well very sad
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

pv82 wrote:I can't believe some one actually put bob and Soichirou on the poll :twisted: . what's even funnier is that some one actually voted for it :shock: :D . Obviously Bob & chiaki are going to be the best couple, I think the relationship actually works compared to any other on the series. I am surprised @ the number of votes for Maya - Masataka, Against all odds, that would be a huge surprise if it were to happen.
I just couldn't resist :D
SynthTrance
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by SynthTrance »

I think it's more disturbing that someone would vote shin & maya... someone's got a weird fantasy...
errorrrr
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by errorrrr »

wut the heck?? no one voted a souichiro paired couple?? oh come on... don't tell me you don't think aya or maya will work out with souichiro... gimme a break :?
BuccKevin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BuccKevin »

possible spoiler for volume 11. Masataka might get a girl and it's only fitting that she has small breast ;0 i think her name was madoka or something from F

The reason why nobody is voting for Soichirou is because he's an arrogant prick. And he's pretty much a cliche character. I can kick anyones ass. I won't lose to anyone. I want to become stronger. I want to become the strongest.
Last edited by BuccKevin on Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Actually a lot of the characters are cliches. It's in the execution that counts. Freudian angst anyone?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

BuccKevin wrote:possible spoiler for volume 11. Masataka might get a girl and it's only fitting that she has small breast ;0 i think her name was madoka or something from F

The reason why nobody is voting for Soichirou is because he's an arrogant prick. And he's pretty much a cliche character. I can kick anyones ass. I won't lose to anyone. I want to become stronger. I want to become the strongest.
Your not talking about the little girl with the hat in chp. 9 pg. 122 or on the TT link here http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp/. On the website it looks like she's trying to stop someone by grabbing their arm, I guess it's Masataka? And why is she in swimsuit :? . Doesn't that seems a little wierd :( . I guess I was expecting him to end up with someone better :cry: . This does solve the whole Masataka couple pairing and leaves Aya to Nagi without obstacles. What a surprise, what's next he falls in love with her and joins the "F" and then have to wear
leather cat suits
while fighting, like his brother. No, this is all going in the wrong direction :cry: . J/K that stuff might not happen but this still too wierd, Masataka with a Lolita fetish???
BuccKevin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BuccKevin »

Your not talking about the little girl with the hat in chp. 9 pg. 122 or on the TT link here http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp/. On the website it looks like she's trying to stop someone by grabbing their arm, I guess it's Masataka? And why is she in swimsuit :? . Doesn't that seems a little wierd :( . I guess I was expecting him to end up with someone better :cry: . This does solve the whole Masataka couple pairing and leaves Aya to Nagi without obstacles. What a surprise, what's next he falls in love with her and joins the "F" and then have to wear
leather cat suits
while fighting, like his brother. No, this is all going in the wrong direction :cry: . J/K that stuff might not happen but this still too wierd, Masataka with a Lolita fetish???
I think she's pretty cute.

pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Wow, where did you get those images from :shock: , are those from "ultra Jump"? can you hook me up :wink: ? I'm still wondering why is she in her underwear :? And now I'm wondering why is she tied up? wait a minute, :shock: Now I know why Masataka likes her, this gal is a "Freak" :twisted: . Seriously though, I guess she's cute in a little sister you want to protect kinda way. I wonder how powerful she is??? thanks to whomever for translating, I knew "koko" was "here" but I couldn't figure out the other word, I don't think that one is going to be on the Japanese Final Exam.
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

oh my goodness.... BuccKevin are you trying to tortured us I seen some of those pics and heard masakata going to be the last one to fight her so I knew right away he going to win and probably even hook up with her but...... :cry: but jeez I can't stand to look at bits and pieces of what happen so where did you get those scans? was it from website or you just have a copy of your own?
BuccKevin
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by BuccKevin »

LOL yes I'm trying to torture you with only 5 days left until volume 11 is released ;0 My friend downloaded copies of the ultra jump scans and sent them to me. I can't wait for the next issue because it will show Masa's powers! I wonder how strong he really is.
errorrrr
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by errorrrr »

damn .. that gal is one of the cutest in the seires... i am so fallen for her... dam masakata.... he doesn't deserv her... *jumps off his house*
Crimson
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Crimson »

errorrrr wrote:damn .. that gal is one of the cutest in the seires... i am so fallen for her... dam masakata.... he doesn't deserv her... *jumps off his house*
Masataka definately deservs her. He is the only hero that doesn't have a girl right now. Bob has Chiaka, Nagi has Aya *even though he doesn't like her* and Maya has Mitsoumi.

She definately looks cute, i'm very curious to why she's tied up. Maybe we'll get another one of Oh! Greats bondage scene.
kagezuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by kagezuchi »

masataka is the bomb! he should be getting a chick, hehehe. i was kinda hoping he would somehow get maya, cuz although she loves mitsuomi, mitsuomi is gonna die pretty soon... but this girl looks pretty cute, albeit uh, young.

if he does somehow hook up with this new girl, it would be hilarious if oh great puts in a scene where masataka tries to do the nasty with her boobies, but they fail due to their substandard endowments, lol.
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

It would be HILARIOUS if they did it like GTO and FUKA-CHAN ^^

I know Fugu will know what I'm on about (still have some of those old GTO scanlations in the coloured bubbles mate, hehe), for those who don't...

One of the main characters, lacking a girl, gets a secret love letter from a girl who calls herself "F" Cutting to the point, he thinks it's the school babe, and agrees to meet her in a movie or something. Once he gets there, he's about to put the moves on, and the girl smiles...

Turns out he got the names mixed up with the school babe (also had a name starting with F) But yea, it was hilarious :D

Of course, I doubt it's going to happen, but I just think if Masataka was put into such situations it would be LMFAO funny...
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Fulsion wrote:It would be HILARIOUS if they did it like GTO and FUKA-CHAN ^^

I know Fugu will know what I'm on about (still have some of those old GTO scanlations in the coloured bubbles mate, hehe), for those who don't...
Heh, old GTO reference! Of course I remember. GTO is why I started translating manga in the first place. I really loved that manga. Still have the complete series in Japanese. Translated the first 11 volumes or so before it got licensed. Really funny. Shoot, I even named Great Manga Application Onidzuka after GTO...

Hard to believe there are still some people around that remember that I did that. My stuff sure has changed since then - it actually looks decent now...
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

Heh, not just your editing, but your jap skillz have improved too. (like in GTO there was a lot of "I don't know what it means??" hehe. BTW I still don't understand why you call him Onidzuka though...

YOROSHIKU !!!! ^^
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Onidzuka is the proper romanization. Of course, Fujisawa Touru disagrees with me, and I suppose he's correct, but if you go with Onizuka you incorrectly would suspect that the "su" kana is being used instead of the "tsu" kana.

regardless, I'm a fan of GTO. The drama rocks too (just re-watched it recently with a friend.)
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Yeah, GTO is definitely one of the best. Loved it from page to page.

This reminds me of how I found your site. :)

I was searching for the manga of GTO on the net, but during that time it was already licensed. So instead of picking up GTO, I got into Tenjo Tenge. Not a bad outcome, if you ask me. :wink:
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

Talking about the site, not a bad change (though I never really like that pic, I haven't held a naginata yet but it looks really weird the way she's holding it :))

Jdrama is uh, too short =/ Too bad he didn't dye his hair for it (though his facial expressions are up there hehe). I think there's even a live action movie out, but I've been hearing really bad things about it, so I haven't watched it yet.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

The live action movie isn't so bad. The drama is better though.

JDF was nice enough to submit a nicer site design than I had, so I went with it. Hopefully I'll get the rest of the pages in this theme soonish too.
Jonosono
Yuurei
Yuurei
Location: Collegedale, TN (for school; don't come here, its really the middle of nowhere)

Post by Jonosono »

Bunshichi - Chiaki would be a great one night fling.
"It's a proven fact that light travels faster than sound. People may look bright untill they open their mouths."
ImageClick me!
SaberStrykeX
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by SaberStrykeX »

I'd vote for Aya and Chiaki but that's not on the poll. I know some you remember that bath scene in the second volume. :wink:
godannar
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by godannar »

I'd vote for madoka mawari - masataka but it isn't in there. besides if she goes to toudou she can't be THAT young (I don't have too much moral restraints anyway)
your lips say no-no, but your LIPS say yes-yes!
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

godannar wrote:I'd vote for madoka mawari - masataka but it isn't in there. besides if she goes to toudou she can't be THAT young (I don't have too much moral restraints anyway)
Does she go to toudou? If so, she could be gifted and still young (like the little girl in Azamangadioh). She's still got alot of growing to do (Mentally, Fightwise, and Physically) IMO. But the same could be said about Masataka.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Well, I'm not also sure if she's a registered student in Toudou but her being a member of F has got to count for something. Or maybe, she was simply manipulated by Nagi's dad to join--I don't know. As far as the couple thing goes, I'm not also that sure if that's how they'll be portrayed in the long run, but it's nevertheless a possibility.
Chello
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Chello »

Bob - Maya would be really cool I think. She is always talking about his body and how he is so strong and stuff.

That leaves it open for Tawara - Chiaki

Remember, Chiaki told Tawara he could play with her tits, as long as he told Bob about it first.

Nagi - Aya is bound to happen sooner or later.
Eli-kun
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Eli-kun »

I voted for Souichirou/Bob. It's an amusing, unlikely pairing.
I think the best pairing would be Asshat/Bunshichi/Asshat's bodyguards.
Hotaru
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Hotaru »

Madoka - Masataka

Masataka might get his real girlfriend this time.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Kagurazaka - Mistuomi :twisted:
Eli-kun
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Eli-kun »

pv82 wrote:Kagurazaka - Mistuomi :twisted:
I'd like to see that. :lol:
How else could Kagurazaka become head of bodyguard division?
omaren
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by omaren »

my vote goes out of maya-shin!! am i weird?? :shock: they have "feelings" fer each other--so obviously...who cares?? i think they're cute together!! XD

but maya-mitsuomi ish hottt together too!! ^^;
hyoga_33
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by hyoga_33 »

my vote was for maya and souichirou , it just seems they like each other , well atleast we know souichirou does , well in any case this is one of the couples i would like to see .
Xenobane
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Xenobane »

Madoka - Masataka

small tits get small dicks?
Webmaster of R
Devilguy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Devilguy »

I voted Maya-Masataka because they are my two favorite characters.
Maya and Mitsuomi should be together but they don't want it and he will soon die. That would be a bit weird to date the younger brother but not more than the ambiguous relationship she had with Shin.
Madoka is too young and has small boobs. She cannot even take part to the election tournament.
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

I voted for Maya-Masataka.
Aya-Masataka would also be nice, but Nagi's the main hero :evil: and main heroes usually get the hottest girl around.
Mutsuomi'll die soon(either by putting too much stress on his body or Nagi beating him to death in the tournament), gayness of his outfit suggests Kagurazaka to be a perfect match for him :P +I hate the bastard so he shouldn't be getting such a nice girl like Maya :twisted: When Mutsuomi's dead Maya can take comfort in his brother or something....

Or maybe Nagi&Mutsuomi'll beat each other to death and we'll have a Aya-Masataka-Maya threesome :lol:
OR then Maya'll finally notice Tawara who continuously tries to hit on her (well...not only her, but who cares), Aya'll end up with Masa, Bob with Chiaki, Asshat with his bodyguards and Kurei with Madoka (I see some size compatibility here).
omaren
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by omaren »

its so obvious that it's maya and mitsuomi...i mean, she BLUSHED when she was thinking about him!! :twisted: mastaka ish sooo...dorky...why would she like him?? XP
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

Souichirou - Aya seems to be most likely "pairing", but I hope it doesn't happen. It's been way too obvious with Aya's puppydog love from the start and I hope the author doesn't take such an obvious and easy way.

Maya - Mitsuomi would be a disappointment also. Even if I'm not sure if there's real enmity between them, if they get together it'd be a too happy-go-lucky ending between the rival factions in the school. That and he'd probably be magically cured if that happened...

Maya - Masataka, can't see it ever happening really.

Souichirou - Maya I can see happening and it has nothing to do with favouritism (*cough* my two favourite characters *cough*). The woman is basically Souichirou's reason for fighting now (I don't think altogether, but in this conflict very much so) and hey, they even smell the same!
machan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by machan »

WOW. Maya-Masataka is leading. I thought I'd be alone.

But you know! Whenever she's in her mini form, she's always riding on his shoulder! :o
sis: hey, look! It fits perfectly!
me: yeah! If it didn't have seams, it'd be seamless!

Tidus is obviously the hottest set of polygons ever.
Maya
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Maya »

If Shin wasn't Maya's elder brother, I'd sure vote for Shin-Maya. I really wish they weren't brother & sister! I mean, both are hot & cute together ... Am I insane :shock: ?
And so my vote went for Maya-Mitsuomi (they're super cute too, but IMHO not as cute as the couple above <_< ... )
After reading the story about Shin-Maya-Mitsuomi I still don't really catch it T_T ... I was confused with Mana/Shin also, though I had 'nuff with that triangle thing above. So it's true that incest is involved here, isn't it? Shin loved Maya, and she seemed to have something for him as well. And what 'bout Maya-the-only-flame which burned Shin inside? Oh my, the story line's obviously getting intricate yet so engaging!
Mica
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mica »

Well, of course I voted for Maya-Mitsuomi, because I really think they are made for each other.
I can't understand how someone could vote for Maya&Souichirou. Argh! Even thought I like Nagi, he definetly doesn't fit Maya. He's much better with Aya.

It's strange to think Maya with Masataka though. And about Maya/Shin...well, I don't like the pair, not because they are brothers (because I have an incest thing...I really like this kind of stuff), but because I love so much Maya with Mitsuomi, that I can't see her with anyone but him.

Other couple I like a lot is Bob and Chiaki. I think they are perfect together.
My major problem is with Aya. I simply adore her with Nagi, but....Takayanagi likes her so much, and they are so cute together too (but if she stays with Masataka, Nagi will be free to torment my favorite couple, so....I prefer Aya with Souichiro).

K.
Mica.
Mica
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Mica »

Rooster wrote:Souichirou - Aya seems to be most likely "pairing", but I hope it doesn't happen. It's been way too obvious with Aya's puppydog love from the start and I hope the author doesn't take such an obvious and easy way.

Maya - Mitsuomi would be a disappointment also. Even if I'm not sure if there's real enmity between them, if they get together it'd be a too happy-go-lucky ending between the rival factions in the school. That and he'd probably be magically cured if that happened...
I disagree with both. Of course it is your idea and I respect that, but I can't help myself but disagree.
I think the 'easy way' would be Maya with Nagi. Easy and disgusting. Because a lot of things point into this...but I think Aya's love is more pure and she is fighting for what she wants, even though the man she loves is in love with her more beautiful, smarter, and better fighter, sister.
And about Mitsuomi...all that matter isn't that they are rivals. Actually, the point here is exactly that they always loved each other, but he is too ..I forgot the word in English. Geez! Well, he lost her because he couldn't humiliate himself, and the only thing that got them apart was the road he decided to walk...but the love they had is still there. They aren't exactly enemies...he just has to learn how to really be himself again.

K.
Mica.
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

Hey dont diss masataka just cuz hes the guy with really bad luck wihtout him this manga woulndt be funny :lol: . hes my fav character. nagi kinda annoys me but oh well what can you do hes hhe main char.

mastaka - maya

why not i dont c anything wrong with that. but then again its kinda better the other way

mastaka - aya (younger brother - younger sister)
mitsuomi - maya (older brother - older sister)

what a perfect match eh!?
Saito
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Saito »

Mica wrote:
Rooster wrote:Souichirou - Aya seems to be most likely "pairing", but I hope it doesn't happen. It's been way too obvious with Aya's puppydog love from the start and I hope the author doesn't take such an obvious and easy way.

I disagree with both. Of course it is your idea and I respect that, but I can't help myself but disagree.
I think the 'easy way' would be Maya with Nagi. Easy and disgusting. Because a lot of things point into this...but I think Aya's love is more pure and she is fighting for what she wants, even though the man she loves is in love with her more beautiful, smarter, and better fighter, sister.
And about Mitsuomi...all that matter isn't that they are rivals. Actually, the point here is exactly that they always loved each other, but he is too ..I forgot the word in English. Geez! Well, he lost her because he couldn't humiliate himself, and the only thing that got them apart was the road he decided to walk...but the love they had is still there. They aren't exactly enemies...he just has to learn how to really be himself again.

K.
Mica.
actually maya lost him i dont know why she has a grudge on him, it was shins own choice to die......