ANALYSE tt

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

ghost
Yuurei
Yuurei

ANALYSE tt

Post by ghost »

voici une petite analogie entre la "past story" et la "present story":

le but de takayanagi dougen est de cr
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

[quote]
here a small analogy enters the "past story" and "present it story":

the goal of takayanagi dougen is to create the "true warrior" : the warrior absolute. To find this being it created the school Toudou (fighting paradise according to shin) in which several fight for the presidency of the enforcement group at least made up of 5 people and who makes govern a certain order in the school.

The first attempt to find the ultime warlike rests on Shin Natsume schizofrene and notorious assassin (mana kuzunoha). It has the specific capacity to its family the "dragon's eye". Lorsqu'il uses this capacity it has an incredible force and desire for killing Cette desire is even stronger when Shin holds Katana "Reiki" in its hands Ce katana transforms Shin into demon: perfect evil. Dougen wants in makes awake the demon in Shin so that the perfect evil appear and that the "true warrior" who sleep in Mitsuomi alarm clock.

But that A finishes in failure: before dieing Shin a tare gives to Mitsuomi puisqu'il can fight with an incredible force only during 3 minutes.
The second attempt (n'est qu'un spoiler of my share for the continuation of l'histoire) although Dougen is not any more the chief of the empire Takayanagi (Mitsuomi took control) he always works towards the end to create the "true warrior". It cannot use l'
ghost
Yuurei
Yuurei

thank you

Post by ghost »

you're maybe right or not (lol)
but one think is sure : Nagi Makiko said that the story will restart...
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

the goal of takayanagi dougen is to create the "true warrior" : the warrior absolute. To find this being it created the school Toudou (fighting paradise according to shin) in which several fight for the presidency of the enforcement group at least made up of 5 people and who makes govern a certain order in the school.
The Takayanagi Clan establishes Toudou Academy in order to create the "True Warrior?" I thought the school had a more general history than that. In the anime, it was mentioned that the school's primary purpose was to preserve the dying martial arts. Hence, we have a school where fighting between students is actually permitted up to a certain degree. In order to bring out the "True Warrior" Dougen had to create a monster--Natsume Shin. As for Masataka, I think he has the potential but I also think the story might redefine what this "True Warrior" means. Do we even know what this "True Warrior" is btw? Moreover, it's also possible the story might not dwell on it too much.

Pardon me, but I'm obviously not well-versed in French, (English is my first language, believe it or not) so I'll just have to depend on this translation.
ghost
Yuurei
Yuurei

the true warrior

Post by ghost »

i know that one person explained what is the true warrior but i don't know who?
ghost
Yuurei
Yuurei

fu chi'en

Post by ghost »

fu chi'en said : a true warrior to exorcise all of the demons
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

^Now, that's interesting...

In vol.8, the Nagi Clan is described as "The demon exorcist family is a family that becomes demons in order to destroy demons."

Hmmmm. We just seem to get more questions every chapter.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

kujoe wrote:Pardon me, but I'm obviously not well-versed in French, (English is my first language, believe it or not) so I'll just have to depend on this translation.
Oh, please do not rely on my translation kujoe senpai, I just took aswing at it, I'm sure I am wrong somewhere :oops: .
ghost
Yuurei
Yuurei

re

Post by ghost »

yeah now it's interesting
i saw that when i wrote it: the demon exorsist >Nagi soichiro and maybe the true warrior that's why Dougen train him so hard but who will be the demon ?
Fulsion
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Fulsion »

The demon exorcist family is a family that becomes demons in order to destroy demons
That's it, though the deal with Nagi is, his mother wants him to rise above all that and become "not a demon, but a dragon"
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

that doesnt make sense though why did souhaku kidnap him in the first place one of his objectives was to destory the exorcists, he could have killed souchirou whenever he wanted but instead he kidnapped and let him live for the time being anyway
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

^Is that Souhaku's objective? It doesn't seem that way after Makiko's line regarding Souhaku. "Why do you hate this world?" Besides, Souichirou is an exorcist. The only ones who are officially "exorcists" by red feather lore are Souichirou and Makiko.
pv82 wrote:Oh, please do not rely on my translation kujoe senpai, I just took aswing at it, I'm sure I am wrong somewhere
Hey, don't worry. I didn't mean anything negative about it. :)
ghost
Yuurei
Yuurei

a

Post by ghost »

i don't know if Souhaku wants to destroy all the exorcist because he had a son with an exorcist : Makiko. it's paradoxal
does anybody know why Souhaku cut Makiko's arm ?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

I wonder if it's not another "Bad Guy wants Destory the world" cliche? I think he took souchirou because he needs him for his objective (Whatever that may be). I'm not sure why he cut Makiko's arm, I think maybe in the past she started to notice something dark was taking him over and she tried to stop him, then he chops her arm. What I'm curious about is why no one has tried to stop him since then, it's almost like he didn't exist until recently, but he cut her arm off in the past? Was he laying dorminant until the pieces fit together. I just got through re reading volume 10 (hand down the most disturbing volume IMO) and I had a question. Is Mitsuomi making all the orders to attack people and annilate clans? Who is really in control of the "F"? They say they are working for Mitsuomi and yet taking orders from Souhaku. If so then why is Mitsuomi allowing all this carnage (ex. enmi clan murders)? IMO he either doesn't care how his organization is used or he is one evil Bastard. I think I finally understand the chips, they hold family secret techniques or family data, right??
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Some more exposition comes up on Souhaku in chapter 70 and 71.
Devilguy
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Devilguy »

pv82 wrote:
kujoe wrote:Pardon me, but I'm obviously not well-versed in French, (English is my first language, believe it or not) so I'll just have to depend on this translation.
Oh, please do not rely on my translation kujoe senpai, I just took aswing at it, I'm sure I am wrong somewhere :oops: .
That is not so bad but you could have translated everything! :lol: No, I am being mean. You have been nice enough to try.
I am French and have to admit that it is most probably easier for French to learn English than the contrary.

Back to the topic, the poor Makiko is out of the plot now, unless to show her remember/tell what happened years ago. But I still do not understand why he cut Makiko's arm if he wants to use Souichiro. From now on, noone is able to save the brat's life if he goes too far with the dragon's gates.
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

Back to the topic, the poor Makiko is out of the plot now, unless to show her remember/tell what happened years ago. But I still do not understand why he cut Makiko's arm if he wants to use Souichiro. From now on, noone is able to save the brat's life if he goes too far with the dragon's gates.
I doubt Souhaku's plan was to use Souichirou then, and Makiko was a threat.

- Hey, I'll save you my love! I'll bring your heart back!
- I don't want to be saved *chop chop*

Ha ha, yea...

Also, Souhaku hasn't shown much parental devotion yet, so he wouldn't care if Souichirou died. Well, not before his plans come to fruition at least.

- edit -

Reading Fugu's translation of ch70 made me rethink on those parental devotion words, but I sincerely doubt it's inspired by Souhaku's gentle heart...
Mitsuomi making all the orders to attack people and annilate clans? Who is really in control of the "F"? They say they are working for Mitsuomi and yet taking orders from Souhaku. If so then why is Mitsuomi allowing all this carnage (ex. enmi clan murders)? IMO he either doesn't care how his organization is used or he is one evil Bastard. I think I finally understand the chips, they hold family secret techniques or family data, right??
Souhaku is. If you read further, it becomes clear that it was Souhaku who was after chip, hence it was Souhaku who ordered the Enmi extermination.

As for what the True Warrior will be, I hope it won't be a peaceloving hippie who doesn't have to fight (mentioned somewhere here?).