Fight 76 Rant

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Fight 76 Rant

Post by pv82 »

To tell you the truth, this chapter leaves alot to be desired (filler chapter) :(
Oh well Most notiable
Bod get s hair cut

Aya walks around town Buk Naked

First glimpse of Nagi after abduction
(He doesn't look any diffrent)

I guess it would mean more if I knew what was being said

And the colour insert. :( Fight 70 had better ones IMO
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

I agree partly with the filler, I doubt anything significant came up in the conversation in the hospital. The walk in the rain probably did something only to Aya - Masataka fans... Also, I agree we could've done without Aya wandering around buttnaked but it's not as if it bothers me overmuch (well okay it did a little)but it wasn't surprising, considering this is Tenjo Tenge.

However, there were two Dragon Eye incidents, of which the last seemed pretty powerful (it took hold of her completely, so maybe it was Souichirou related). There's the authors favourite foreshadowing going on.

I agree about the colour insert but since I don't care about them it wasn't a big deal to me.

I'll have to disagree with Souichirou not being any different though (or maybe if you expected him to grow horns in his head then maybe...):

1) It's clear he's there voluntarily, nor does it seem like he is manipulated by one of the energy wizard balls of Souhaku.

2) He's been training (look at the colour of his arms).

I'm wondering if the woman there is the sixth F member (doubtful) or just a family acquitance / relative.
JonWan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by JonWan »

Where did you guys get the RAW?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Rooster wrote:I'll have to disagree with Souichirou not being any different though (or maybe if you expected him to grow horns in his head then maybe...):

1) It's clear he's there voluntarily, nor does it seem like he is manipulated by one of the energy wizard balls of Souhaku.

2) He's been training (look at the colour of his arms).

I'm wondering if the woman there is the sixth F member (doubtful) or just a family acquitance / relative.
I did kinda expected some glowing eyeballs, or maybe the face he had when his used the dragons gate on tsmuji. Oh well, I wonder why he would be there voluntarily. He must not know about Souhaku or is not with him anymore. To think Nagi would of his own free will stick with his daddy. Well that just makes me wish someone would kick his ass sooner.

Edit : Only Raws are available right now, so please don't start asking about Translations. If anyone needs the Translation bad wait and see if Evil Genius picks this up.

http://www.mirkx.com/1.php
Altough I don't think its bad to give links to raw, please tell me if this needs to be removed
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

OK, Bob's new haircut is just stupid. First they give him a new style in chapter 74... now they cut it altogether. It's just weird, unless there is a good explanation. There better be...

Naked Aya was fine... fanservicy, but fine.

I liked the rain scene, it was very reminiscent of the Maya-Mitsuomi bonding scenes back in volume 7. It's getting pretty obvious that we are being set up for a repetition of the Maya-Shin-Mitsuomi triangle, with Nagi going bonkers this time around.

As for Nagi voluntarily following his pop. Well, think about it. His dad abandonded their family, Nagi had to grow up and "learn the ropes" on his own. Now the dad comes back and want some love from Nagi.

I have two words for you... Edward Elric!

Otherwise it was a good chapter, albeit nothing really happened.
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

I have two words for you... Edward Elric!
I'd appreciate if you don't draw further similarities between the two shows, since some of us aren't up to date with the other one yet.
I did kinda expected some glowing eyeballs, or maybe the face he had when his used the dragons gate on tsmuji. Oh well, I wonder why he would be there voluntarily. He must not know about Souhaku or is not with him anymore. To think Nagi would of his own free will stick with his daddy. Well that just makes me wish someone would kick his ass sooner.
About the "face when fighting Tsumuji", it's pretty clear he's a little less than sane there, and his powers are almost "overflowing", so no one could control him in that state.

To me, it's infinitely more interesting that he's there of his own free will.
lost
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by lost »

I wonder if that girl that showed up in the last page the last member of F that never made an appearance before.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

MrProphet wrote:OK, Bob's new haircut is just stupid. First they give him a new style in chapter 74... now they cut it altogether. It's just weird, unless there is a good explanation. There better be...
In the latest stuff I've translated in the TJTG Ultra Jump Special, Gurekichi-kun (an Oh! Great alter ego) says that he loved his dreads, but they were a total pain in the ass to draw, so he changed the style... So it's a cop-out. :P
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Personally, this felt more like a setup than a filler. Now, whether it's a good one or not, I cannot tell since I cannot read Japanese that well.

But to those who can, can you clarify something please? In the last page, where we get to see Nagi again, what name does the girl call him? From the furigana, she does say "Kengo-san" right?
MrProphet wrote:I have two words for you... Edward Elric!
You're referring to the manga of Full Metal Alchemist, right? I'm not following that either. I follow the anime and I still don't understand what you're getting at. Maybe you should expound a bit more.

And yeah about Bob's new haircut--please don't tell me the hair is green again..!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

kujoe wrote:Personally, this felt more like a setup than a filler. Now, whether it's a good one or not, I cannot tell since I cannot read Japanese that well.

But to those who can, can you clarify something please? In the last page, where we get to see Nagi again, what name does the girl call him? From the furigana, she does say "Kengo-san" right?
Give me a few more hours and I should have the whole thing translated. The work in progress is up in the usual places for those that are interested.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

kujoe wrote:
MrProphet wrote:I have two words for you... Edward Elric!
You're referring to the manga of Full Metal Alchemist, right? I'm not following that either. I follow the anime and I still don't understand what you're getting at. Maybe you should expound a bit more.
I was simply alluding to the fact that Edward's situation is very similar to Nagi's, the both were abandoned, both were raised by their mothers, both have similar temperaments. So, judging by Edward, Nagi would not be likely to love his dad a lot, especially if he knew what happened to Makiko.

And yeah, it says "Kengo-san". We'll have to wait to learn what that means.
Zhou
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Zhou »

Damn it, when I read that Aya walked around town butt-naked, I was hoping for some pubic hair. :twisted: Maybe next time...

Great to know you're already working on it, Fugu. Is it gonna be JavaScript or text-only this time?
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

MrProphet wrote:I was simply alluding to the fact that Edward's situation is very similar to Nagi's, the both were abandoned, both were raised by their mothers, both have similar temperaments...
Typical pseudo-Freudian angst, huh? :wink: Ok. Thanks for clarifying.
MrProphet wrote:And yeah, it says "Kengo-san". We'll have to wait to learn what that means.
Thanks for clearing this one up as well. I just had to make sure since it seemed so out of the blue. Anyway, it looks like something did happen to him while he was with his father. I'm also wondering if this is another reiteration of the "hero-has-amnesia" plot twist again.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Zhou wrote:Great to know you're already working on it, Fugu. Is it gonna be JavaScript or text-only this time?
I am translating as I always translate, so there are image-edits, JavaScript popups, and a HTML text-only script. The script is up on the site now (updating live) where it has always been (as are the JavaScript translations, but they aren't open to the public) but I will only have the text script available on the site.

I'll probably throw the other versions over to leo- since he's nice enough to provide the scans, and I guess the IRC chan will get the javascript popups.
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

man I'm so happy that masakata gets to be alone with aya for a while. they would made such a good couple, I wonder when masakata held aya towards the end if he tells her how he feel about her. oh well I guess I'll know when fugu finishes translating it.
Mataza-kun
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Mataza-kun »

I recall someone (maybe Tsumuji [F] but I'm not sure) saying that Kengo is the title that the successors of the demon exorcist inherit, so maybe she's just adressing him with respect. Or maybe, the whole think about Soichiro change could be about his mother, seeing as he almost killed her, and now he isn't called "Nagi" anymore. Well, i didn't even read the raws, and I'll probably wait for the javascripts. If Fugu could put a message or something when they're available, I would be really grateful since I have 56k (yeah, i'm still stuck to this and it sucks -_- ) and i can't stay connected much time.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

The change in last names makes sense, since when he was with his mother he went by her last name Nagi. Now that he's with his father it would make sense to use Kago. Hey on the last page was that blood on Nagi's fists?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Mataza-kun wrote:
I recall someone (maybe Tsumuji [F] but I'm not sure) saying that Kengo is the title that the successors of the demon exorcist inherit, so maybe she's just adressing him with respect.
Volume 10, page 115.
Mataza-kun wrote: Well, i didn't even read the raws, and I'll probably wait for the javascripts. If Fugu could put a message or something when they're available, I would be really grateful since I have 56k (yeah, i'm still stuck to this and it sucks -_- ) and i can't stay connected much time.
I finished translating chapter 76.
arias
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by arias »

Isn't it interesting to note Aya's "promise" of sorts in Volume 1? Where the Natsume family has a tradition that any male who sees the naked body of a female Natsume will/could marry her, something of that sort. This was the "promise" that first bonded Aya and Souiichiro.

Did anyone notice what happened in the latest Chapter 76?

:) Masataka has seen Aya naked himself.

Perhaps this is a turning point of the story, and we may see instead a Aya-Masataka union (I am actually expecting some sort of .. erm. intimate scene between them the next chapter), and perhaps the love scene will switch to a Nagi-Maya relationship or the sort. This could justify this "fanservice" as a key element of the plot

Either way, Oh Great! could choose to make things REALLY complicated.

EDIT:

Right. I want to strengthen my post's point by page 20 of the latest chapter. Note that Masataka says that..

"Honestly.. the situation could drive you mad. What am I thinking... I really am just like a cat burglar.

Not even one time since then
Ever since that day... If he's here or even if he's not here, she only talks about him. She hasn't said anything other than his name even once."

(translation by Fugu, page 20, TTJGch76)

I think that he is pointing to the first day of the Aya-Nagi encounter, and this could even more strongly indicate the switch since now he's seen her naked, the love triangle would be able to develop with more depth.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

arias wrote:Isn't it interesting to note Aya's "promise" of sorts in Volume 1? Where the Natsume family has a tradition that any male who sees the naked body of a female Natsume will/could marry her, something of that sort. This was the "promise" that first bonded Aya and Souiichiro.
Uhm, so you mean Bunshichi is technically also a potential husband for Aya? He did get a small peek if I remember correctly. In my opinion, what bonded Aya and Souichirou in the first place was due to their powers--among other things.
arias
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by arias »

I was actually thinking along the linkes of full-nakedness ;) Since all characters are somewhat naked all the time. :)
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Thanks for the Fast Trans Fugu
After reading the Fight 76 I think

1. Bob looks like Blade
2. The Masataka>Aya>Nagi Love triangle is really getting annoying
3. I wasn't bothered with the nakedness. Its not the First time to see Aya naked, and Im pretty sure it won't it won't be the last. This is Oh Great, he did some eros/hentai stuff in the past, and he likes showing his female creation in their ful glory.

Ive been reading too much Gantz lately, maybe that's why I am dissapointed.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

http://www.s-manga.net and http://www.ultra.shueisha.co.jp now updated as well. A small but nice pic of the cover to DVD 1 is also available at http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp/UJ92/Hn92/T ... 106149.jpg. Also news about something called 'Round Zero'? :?
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Just read your translated script Fugu. Thanks again.
pv82 wrote:Thanks for the Fast Trans Fugu
After reading the Fight 76 I think

1. Bob looks like Blade
2. The Masataka>Aya>Nagi Love triangle is really getting annoying
3. I wasn't bothered with the nakedness. Its not the First time to see Aya naked, and Im pretty sure it won't it won't be the last. This is Oh Great, he did some eros/hentai stuff in the past, and he likes showing his female creation in their ful glory.
This Nagi-Aya-Masataka triangle feels like the past arc's Shin-Maya-Mitsuomi relationship. And who's the other person that calls out to Nagi in the last page? Damn it. I found it annoying because Oh! Great ended the chapter just when it got interesting.
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

well as you can see aya and masakata would make a good couple but the only thing in masakata way is that ass nagi. I think he knows this too. I have a feeling they might fight again in the later chapters, I hope. did you guys notice in page 30 the last sence with masakata and aya he goes the rain has started to stop but inside myself it's getting fiercer and fiercer and than in the background you see riiiin I wonder he'll go crazy like shin did in the past.

oh does anyone know why he called out shin name?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

arias wrote: Not even one time since then
Ever since that day... If he's here or even if he's not here, she only talks about him. She hasn't said anything other than his name even once."
I assumed that he was talking about the day that Nagi was kidnapped, though there is nothing to indicate that in particular.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Rev wrote:well as you can see aya and masakata would make a good couple but the only thing in masakata way is that ass nagi. I think he knows this too. I have a feeling they might fight again in the later chapters, I hope. did you guys notice in page 30 the last sence with masakata and aya he goes the rain has started to stop but inside myself it's getting fiercer and fiercer and than in the background you see riiiin I wonder he'll go crazy like shin did in the past.

oh does anyone know why he called out shin name?
I think the "riiiin" was more related to Aya's Dragon's Eye than to Masataka. I'm guessing she was probably able to sense Souichirou due to the so-called resonance that are common to red feathers, and that's what triggered her Dragon's Eye all of a sudden. You see a similar sound effect in the last page where it shows Souichirou. ("riiiiii")

And btw--am I missing something here? Where did you get Shin?
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

I think the "riiiin" was more related to Aya's Dragon's Eye than to Masataka. I'm guessing she was probably able to sense Souichirou due to the so-called resonance that are common to red feathers, and that's what triggered her Dragon's Eye all of a sudden. You see a similar sound effect in the last page where it shows Souichirou. ("riiiiii")

oh ok I just looked at the last page again and notice the riiii there.
oh and you see Shin name on page 19.... like he was was thinking about him or something.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

hey wait a sec where can i find this?? i wanna see fight 76!!
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

Rev wrote:

oh ok I just looked at the last page again and notice the riiii there.
oh and you see Shin name on page 19.... like he was was thinking about him or something.
you should read the javascript version. that isn't the name Shin. that is "shin" the sound. notice also the italics, which I always use for sound effects. And it says right on it "Sound Effect"
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

TW_J wrote:hey wait a sec where can i find this?? i wanna see fight 76!!
the text translation is on the site, and you can get the raw from the IRC channel.
arias
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by arias »

FuguTabetai wrote:
arias wrote: Not even one time since then
I assumed that he was talking about the day that Nagi was kidnapped, though there is nothing to indicate that in particular.
But after he was kidnapped, how could Nagi POSSIBLY be "here or even if he's not here". That's the key thing I noticed that led me to believe that it wasn't after the kidnapping. After the kidnapping, they haven't seen Nagi at all. He couldn't be there.
Natsume Maya
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Natsume Maya »

Agent_Wax wrote:Also news about something called 'Round Zero'? :?
IIRC the September 2004 issue of Ultrajump magazine (on sale 19 August 2004 - same day as release of volume 12 of manga) will come with a DVD titled "Round Zero" (in keeping with the DVD release of the anime being referred to as "rounds"). This will contain the first half of episode 1 of the anime and a digest of subsequent episodes.
Natsume Danjou Maya.
http://natsumemaya.net/ (new website address)
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

NatsumeMaya wrote:
IIRC the September 2004 issue of Ultrajump magazine (on sale 19 August 2004 - same day as release of volume 12 of manga) will come with a DVD titled "Round Zero" (in keeping with the DVD release of the anime being referred to as "rounds"). This will contain the first half of episode 1 of the anime and a digest of subsequent episodes
Hmm. I may have to get this. I've been trying to decide whether or not to purchase the anime, and this may be exactly the assessment I'm looking for.

BTW, I have neither IRC nor BT, so if any kind soul were to send a zipped Chapter 76 to agentwax@yahoo.co.uk, I would be eternally grateful. :D
arias
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by arias »

MrProphet wrote:...

I liked the rain scene, it was very reminiscent of the Maya-Mitsuomi bonding scenes back in volume 7. It's getting pretty obvious that we are being set up for a repetition of the Maya-Shin-Mitsuomi triangle, with Nagi going bonkers this time around.

The love triangle is probably not so identitical as you think it is; sure it does have strong references to it. First, Aya is basically Maya. Just without the M, same family ;) Mitsuomi = Masataka, same family. Nagi somewhat ~~ Shin, because of his mad skillz and berserk mode.

Thing is, the previous triangle was

Shin --> Maya
Maya <--> Mitsuomi

Now it's more like

Masataka --> Aya --> Nagi

and the development hinges on

Aya -?-> Masataka

or the typical reciprocation by Nagi.

I actually hope that the love triangle can be tied up sooner; I think it can get quite irritating.. :p. It seems ironic to me that throughout the book, Aya's given more time alone with Masataka, and the times are more intimate. The latest scene in Chap76 shows a really cosy portrayal of their relationship; as if it was foreshadowing development between them.

Them running in the rain, laughing, which is the typical young lovers scene. And then them taking cover under a shelter, and using something as a shelter and running together.. :p~ I'd say we're getting some *cough* ACTION next chapter! It's curious why Oh Great! would introduce Madoka and then leave her out again like this; and also strange why the development between Masataka and Aya is given a stronger arc than it is for most manga.

Either way, let's hope it doesn't disappoint.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Agent Wax wrote:BTW, I have neither IRC nor BT, so if any kind soul were to send a zipped Chapter 76 to agentwax@yahoo.co.uk, I would be eternally grateful. :D
Do you mind if it's around 16MB and in a .rar format? For some reason, I can't compress it any further.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

You know what's funny? On page 5, Masataka holds the apple with 6 fingers since you can't see his thumb.

Oh yeah, and Nagi must be learning some new skills if his hands are black. But why isn't his hair black? Next chapter will hopefully actually be a "Fight 77"
arias
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by arias »

Hm. Posting a little too much :D~

Can someone tell me what Masataka meant when he said that Nagi couldn't even protect Aya? When did that happen? As far as I can recall, the past 4-5 volumes didn't have that. And it was more like Aya who failed to stop Nagi's father from taking him away from the hospital.

Anyone have any ideas?
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

pv82 wrote:
Do you mind if it's around 16MB and in a .rar format? For some reason, I can't compress it any further.
Damn. I can only receive 10 MB at a time, though Yahoo Mail gives me 100 MB of storage. :( Anyway, I can't open .rar files.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

I was thinking that the reason Aya's Dragon Eye was activated twice and the fact that she said she was going to go to where Souichirou was has to do with what Souichirou's mother said about how his mother's power called for more power eight years ago. The power in Souichirou is building so it could be similar with him, his power calling for more power.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Agent_Wax wrote:Damn. I can only receive 10 MB at a time, though Yahoo Mail gives me 100 MB of storage.
I just remembered that I'm also limited to 10MB. :x

In that case, I'll try splitting them into 4 zip files then.

Ok. I just sent you part 1. Just tell me if you receive them properly, so that I can send part 2 and the rest. Better yet, just PM me or make a reply if that's what you prefer.
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

nobody has a http link please ? Because I have not bittorent for Mac os 9

Thanks very much
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Hey, I just noticed something
Where's Modoka?

The safest place (if any) she could be is with Aya and Masataka. I don't think Sugano and Kurei could provide better protection for her, and going home doesn't seem like a good option either.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

arias wrote:But after he was kidnapped, how could Nagi POSSIBLY be "here or even if he's not here". That's the key thing I noticed that led me to believe that it wasn't after the kidnapping. After the kidnapping, they haven't seen Nagi at all. He couldn't be there.
I don't know - I'm not saying that Masataka is completely consistant right there. It seemed to me that he was complaining about recent stuff, then also pro-rated it back. But there was no reference to a specific date - it also works nicely with the first day that Aya and Nagi met back in vol. 1. Either way, it isn't a huge point, besides the clear ... effect ... it is having on Masataka.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

solidis1 wrote:Oh yeah, and Nagi must be learning some new skills if his hands are black. But why isn't his hair black? Next chapter will hopefully actually be a "Fight 77"
I thought that was blood?
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

arias wrote:Can someone tell me what Masataka meant when he said that Nagi couldn't even protect Aya? When did that happen?
In the bowling alley fight at least, also the earlier Chiaki rape in the laundromat. More recently, when Aya was kidnapped into the helicopter (although she didn't need saving then) and in the fight with Zombie Fu - you will notice that Takayanagi does in fact save everyone there. Just because Souichirou isn't there doesn't mean Masataka can't blame him for not being there.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

FuguTabetai wrote:
solidis1 wrote:Oh yeah, and Nagi must be learning some new skills if his hands are black. But why isn't his hair black? Next chapter will hopefully actually be a "Fight 77"
I thought that was blood?
I think it's more likely that he just transformed back to his normal self, that's why his hair wasn't black. The resonance that Aya felt became weaker at a certain point after all. It's just a likely scenario though, but I think what's more important is that Oh! Great probably wanted to make sure his point got immediately across--that the character we're seeing in the last page, is in fact Nagi.
FuguTabetai wrote:In the bowling alley fight at least, also the earlier Chiaki rape in the laundromat.
Well, technically Aya didn't need saving in the bowling alley fight. And if she did, none of them were really able to provide protection to anyone--except maybe Bob for Chiaki. But I guess that doesn't matter compared to what Masataka was basically trying to imply: that he's right there with her, while Souichirou isn't. And that what a pain it is for him that she's still thinking about Souichirou.
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

This could justify this "fanservice" as a key element of the plot
Don't hold your breath on it.
And who's the other person that calls out to Nagi in the last page? Damn it. I found it annoying because Oh! Great ended the chapter just when it got interesting.
Rest assured, the next chapter's first half (at least) will involve something completely different than this. Damn teasers.
Can someone tell me what Masataka meant when he said that Nagi couldn't even protect Aya?
Masataka is an illogical male specimen. Masataka is in heat and therefore blames Souichirou for the sorry state of his object of desires. He is downplaying Souichirou so as to raise his stocks in her eyes. It is known.
I think it's more likely that he just transformed back to his normal self, that's why his hair wasn't black.
Definitely. The darkness is fading on his arm.
Hey on the last page was that blood on Nagi's fists?
Or really dark sweat coming out of wounds...
I think that he is pointing to the first day of the Aya-Nagi encounter, and this could even more strongly indicate the switch since now he's seen her naked, the love triangle would be able to develop with more depth.
Yes, that'd imply Aya now being polygamous and the author being crazy.
I'd say we're getting some *cough* ACTION next chapter!
Unless Masataka is going to take advantage of her, I doubt it. Aya wouldn't break down like that (seek comfort elsewhere) unless it was clear, for example, if (please be when) Souichirou smacks her senseless. Dragon Eye should be an assimilatable (if that's a word) power too...

I wonder if the woman's comments on the last page had any meaning to what was happening there since it was directly intended at Souichirou - no I'm not necessarily implying Souichirou has acquired magical rainmaking powers - or to the greater picture. Or small talk.

Additionally, I do hope Souichirou's testicles have descended by now. If his resolution can hold so he doesn't jump back to Juukenbu as soon as he sees Maya's lap I'm partially happy. Maybe his reason for becoming stronger has changed from that weird... Protecting... Thingy. If things are good, maybe he is with his father only because he wants more power, more strength.
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

solidis1 wrote: Oh yeah, and Nagi must be learning some new skills if his hands are black. But why isn't his hair black?
I think it's just the power of Nagi family : the "Dragon Fist" but he have not open the "Earth Gate"
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

May I ask Why the trans are on hentaiaisha? :?