TenTen Raw Anime Episode

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

TT 15 was okay. You have the Maya VS Mana Verbal Showdown plus the Shin VS Mitsuomi Race. Looks like the next ep, we're back in the present which kinda sucks.... can't believe they dropped the whole Election Touranment from the Past Arc and how Mitsuomi got insanely strong. :(

20 screencaps this time around...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Preview for 16:
Image Image
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

I think they are mostly mixing and matching.

Episode 16 mainly will deal with the fact that Maya gets expelled. Storyline-wise that was even "before" that Shin Arc. I would guess that they'll go back to the election tournament right after that.

And then comes my favourite part in the manga. Mitsuomi and Maya "bonding", when Mits tries to make her join Jyuukenbu. 8)

PS Oh, and, I think you can guess already, but episode 15 has a STAGGERING, simply unbelievable, ammount of pantyshots, courtesy of one Natsume Maya.
Isuzu
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Isuzu »

Mhhhh, when I see these screenshots I realize why I like the younger Maya that much... such a cutie... *g*
Bomb me, please.
JonWan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by JonWan »

Why is Maya attacking Mitsoumi in that scene? They really need to sub these episodes. And I think that Buncichi will be the one to tell them about the tournament. Because I distinctly remember it bieng Bunsichi telling them about the past. Remember thats when Souchirou confesses his love for Maya and Aya hears him and goes kinda psycho.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

From what I can figure out from my limited japanese, it has something to do w/ the fact Mitsuomi started to have "issues" with fighting. It's exactly the same problem he had in the manga (paritally cause after seeing the footage of Shin, Mitsuomi starts to doubt himself and what he believes).

Maya fighting him though, definitely NOT in the manga. I think she's trying to get him to overcome that fear most of 'em have about fighting and whatnot. It's been brought up in the manga at various points and by various characters.
JonWan
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by JonWan »

I can understand that, they sometimes change stuff in the anime, its to be expected. But I stillthink that Bunsichi is going to be the one to talk about the tournament as Souchirou still has to confess his love for Maya.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

tt 11 been subbed by aone. go get 'em
Musashi
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Musashi »

Was episode 16 aired on Thursday night? I haven't seen any raws available yet.

EDIT:
Aww jeez i'm an idiot, no need to answer the above question.
unknown2
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by unknown2 »

Hey does anyone know where I can download the latest episode of TT?episode 16.I missed about half of it since the TV company decided to change the time airing it.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

tt16 RAW is out (l33t-raws) and tt12 subbed by aone. :D
unknown2
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by unknown2 »

Hey thanx alot!Whenever I searched I found only up to episode 11 at most!No need for subs I speak japanese! :lol: and even live in Japan...just missed it for some stuuupid reasons.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Ep. 16 = Reverting back to Vol. 4 in the manga. WTF!!! :!: :shock: :? :?: Shouldn't they have started here.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

I guess they've thought that they first needed to explain the seriousness of Reiki and Dragon's Eye before they show Aya stealing it. To underscore the significance of it, so to say.

I am guessing that episode 17 will feature Bunshichi kicking Nagi's and Bob's asses and then going into his own flashback retelling. Yeah, I know it's stupid, he was supposed to be telling the story from the beginning (or else how would we see his fight with Shin, since Maya wasn't there), but life is not without its drawbacks...
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

MrProphet wrote:Yeah, I know it's stupid, he was supposed to be telling the story from the beginning (or else how would we see his fight with Shin, since Maya wasn't there), but life is not without its drawbacks...
I agree with MrProphet. Tawara should have been the one telling the story. If they wanted to go in another direction, they should have had Isuzu narrate the story. Since out of everyone she may have seen the most action. Going to the events before the past arc, in the middle of the Past Arc, seems to make things more confusing than they need to be. At the beginning of this episode, I thought "Wow, they finished fast" until i went back to reread.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

still haven't watched 16 yet, but seems like it's going to stink. joy oh joys.

And this is why they should have just followed the manga... damn it. :(
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

17 screencaps. Nothing much to add as MrProphet and pv82 pretty much said everything about this episode.

We do get to see that Matasaka could be the pimp of the school if he didn't have his heart set on Aya. Also, the morning scene w/ Nagi & his mom and Mastaka & his dad were great. (so you have a girl you like huh...?)

The best part of the whole episode.... SEEING NAGI'S MOM :wink:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

oh yea. forgot to say that tt13 got subbed by aone. Good stuff.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

moyism wrote:The best part of the whole episode.... SEEING NAGI'S MOM :wink:
:lol: It's a dream come true, huh?

I really have do something about the few eps that are rotting in my HD. Oh well. It never hurts to have an incentive. :wink:

Thanks for the screencaps.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Wow, AonE has caught up to the DVD bootlegs on ebay. Nagi's mom looked hot on the one caption with just her face, but I think she looked normal in the other captions. Maybe its just me :roll: .

Next episode should have one of my favorite scenes: The Knucle Bombs get owned by Tawara :lol: , and the forged needles proves usless against him 8) . Is anyone here planning on buying the Japanese DVD's?
chumsy
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by chumsy »

just watched ep 13 and its not pretty all i have to say is ouch! :cry:
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Seventeen.

Wow... what an episode.... what a LAME episode!!!!

Dammit, I am already afraid about where this series is going... Let me go through the numbers.

1) Nothing freaking happens. Everyone just keeps talking...

2) Bunshichi KINDA kicked Nagi's ass.... But we've never seen it. Oh man! Yes, he does explain the limitations of the Forged Needle, but boy was it boring. Definitely not bunshichiesque...

3) OK... Nagi confessed his thing for Maya... to Tawara! Yes, Aya heard and did the whole "crying in the rain scene" (which kinda turned Aya's "hotness"-meter up a notch). And then.... they moved straight into the Maya-Aya confrontation.

4) Oh God, please don't tell me they are skipping the Election Tournament... LAAAAAAME! So freaking bad.

5) Mitsuomi did his thing with the bull and, boy, did he look ridiculous with all that muscle. Kind of Sagamask-ish...

6) All in all, it was a bunch of unrelated scenes from the manga thrown together God knows for what reason.

7) For the second episode in a row, Makiko Nagi saves the day just by being there....

8) The "French-bread head" looked very, VERY sexy in her scenes. And so did Aya (wow, didn't expect that, but it's true).

In fact, the "I'm-cute-as-a-button" look on Isuzu's face and the mere presense of the goodness that is Nagi's mom probabably saved the episode from being absolutely unwatchable. Oh, and Maya looked rather sexy in her black pants and black top as well.

Well... I am getting a bit aggravated. This series is going into some weird direction. With just 9 episodes to go, there is no way they can finish both the Past Arc and the Present arc upto the beginning of Nagi's training. No way in Hell! So, I am getting very worried. I am sorry to say, but when all is said and done, this show might very well suck... At least, with episodes like this. And even if they are doing more than 26 episodes, this series is on a very... VERY wrong track right now.

Oh well, back to manga, I guess.
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

I think that the episode 26 closes the first season with the end of the fight between Maya and Aya (vol8).

Maybe a second season with 14 episodes: the beginning of Nagi training --> The end of the fight between Masataka and Fuchi'en (vol 12)
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

MrProphet wrote:Wow... what an episode.... what a LAME episode!!!!
Not again :( .

They might flash back to the past arc at the moment Aya accuses Maya of still having feelings for Mitsoumi and then it stats with the whole courtship, Sugano joining the team, entering the tournament, Mitsoumi's and Shin's Transformations, The Twisted Romeo Juilet ending, and the Mitsoumi's TakeOver.

If they skip all that, then I don't see any reason why they aired the Past Arc in the first place, unless it was to fill up space.

Going Back and Forth, things don't have to be this confusing. :?
Banorac
Sensei
Sensei

Post by Banorac »

Why would the be filling up space they don't have :?
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

So...does Asshat show up at all? :(
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^ not in tt17 at least.

33 screencaps. Like MrProphet said, if it wasn't for like.. the ladies of TT this episode would have sucked more than it already did.

BTW, Aya + Water = HOT! 8)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

*srugs* I don't get it? In the 2nd last screen caps posted, it shows Shin, Aya and the others posing for a pic. Maybey my memory is off, But Didn't Asshat take that pic?
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

yep. But currently in the ANIME, there's been no mention of Asshat. We can only assume he'll get introduced eventually.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Quick question: What's the boobies bounce quotient like in the anime?
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

pretty high I guess. I mean, the screencaps speak for themselves :wink:
zangetsu
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by zangetsu »

moyism wrote:yep. But currently in the ANIME, there's been no mention of Asshat. We can only assume he'll get introduced eventually.
I hope it's soon, too. I just orderd the first half of this series and it'd be great if he showed up before the 2nd half comes out. Though, I highly doubt they'd include my fav scene: The one where Asshat yells : "DAMN YOU FOREIGNER!! WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A BONER!?" :lol:

Also, I hope my other fav character, Ishyumi, dosen't get his early scenes messed with.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^ first 1/2 of the ANIME? what the... I thought the DVD wasn't coming out til... whatever. :?:
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

the First DVD that came out in Japan on 28th of July only has 3 ep. Maybe zangetsu has preordered all the DVD's from Japan.

I have seen a whole bunch of 1-13 DVD's W/English Sub on Ebay. I think there from a diffrent Region. I haven't posted links cause I kinda suspect they are Bootlegs. I don't think any company is subbing in English, not with Geneon USA having rights to it.
MugenRacer
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by MugenRacer »

what volume or chapters would episode 16 and 17 be in?

Thanks
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

MrProphet wrote:Episode 16 mainly will deal with the fact that Maya gets expelled. Storyline-wise that was even "before" that Shin Arc. I would guess that they'll go back to the election tournament right after that.
There's your answer. Which is what... roughly volume 4 as someone else mentioned?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

pv82 wrote:I have seen a whole bunch of 1-13 DVD's W/English Sub on Ebay. I think there from a diffrent Region. I haven't posted links cause I kinda suspect they are Bootlegs. I don't think any company is subbing in English, not with Geneon USA having rights to it.
Just checke in some other forums, and those seem to be bootlegs. No R3 DVD company has announced that they are doing Tenjo Tenge Yet.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

tt14 subbed by aone out! :D
Enforcer
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Enforcer »

tt14 v2 out by aone :)

dunno what was wrong with the first version tho
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

It said something about the intro on Mirkx
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Well, it's that time of the week, and I am once again back with the latest.

Episode 18.

Whew.... after the dismal episode 17, TenTen is back, kicking ass as usual (or, at least, most of the time).

Pretty much, the episode centered on the search for Aya. Masataka fans, you will love this one, because it has a LOT of our favourite fighting geek. 8) 8) 8)

They took the portion of the manga, where Aya is at Masa's place and expanded it A LOT. And in a very good way, by all means. Additionally, they added a scene that was not in the manga, where Shin's ghost is talking to Aya about Reiki. This was totally non-canon, but it was great.

Anyway, a lot of very good Aya X Masataka, Tawara X Chiaki and Mitsuomi X Maya X Isuzu action. Character development people (as opposed to action people) will like this episode a lot.

And the best of all, Tawara will now be telling the flashback story to Bob, Chiaki and Nagi.

The next episode is back to Shin Arc. Shin's founding of Jyuukenbu (remember the plaque?), Mitsuomi's courting of Maya, etc.

Whew, thank God we are back to greatness. 8)
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

MrProphet wrote:Additionally, they added a scene that was not in the manga, where Shin's ghost is talking to Aya about Reiki.
The scene is in the manga ...

The next episode is back to Shin Arc. Shin's founding of Jyuukenbu (remember the plaque?), Mitsuomi's courting of Maya, etc.
nice nice nice ! Sugano appears !!!!! And the scene with Mitsuomi and Maya is so funny !!
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Spawn wrote:
MrProphet wrote:Additionally, they added a scene that was not in the manga, where Shin's ghost is talking to Aya about Reiki.
The scene is in the manga ...
Volume and chapter?

I don't remember the scene. If it was there, it was definitely not like this.
Shoryuken24
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Shoryuken24 »

Whew, thank God we are back to greatness. 8)
Indeed......... :lol:
Korasoff-sama
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Korasoff-sama »

MrProphet wrote:Volume and chapter?

I don't remember the scene. If it was there, it was definitely not like this.
It was indeed in the manga, and reproduced faithfully in the anime. Check volume 5, chapter 28.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

MrProphet wrote:Additionally, they added a scene that was not in the manga, where Shin's ghost is talking to Aya about Reiki. This was totally non-canon, but it was great.
I actually think this was a nice touch in this episode. In the manga, we barely get a glimpse of Aya and Shin interacting with one another, and that just seems strange considering they have a shared connection. Maybe it's just me, but I think this scene was more dramatic in the anime than it was in the manga.

With only a few episodes to go, I can see this series ending somewhere around the chapter where Nagi discovers his Dragon Gate.

Kinda off-topic, but Masataka's dad reminded me of Vice-Principal Uchiyamada from GTO. :P
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Isuzu saves the day once again

Soooo Kawaiiii

kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

pv82 wrote:Isuzu saves the day once again

Soooo Kawaiiii
Oh yeah. That part. :)

I kind of enjoy seeing the chemistry between Isuzu and Maya. Just imagine if Mitsuomi was stuck in a room with those two. Poor guy. :lol: :twisted:
Spawn
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Spawn »

kujoe wrote:
I kind of enjoy seeing the chemistry between Isuzu and Maya. Just imagine if Mitsuomi was stuck in a room with those two. Poor guy. :lol: :twisted:
Poor guy ?????

hehe :twisted: !
Masataka's Beeyatch
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Masataka's Beeyatch »

kujoe wrote:
pv82 wrote:Isuzu saves the day once again

Soooo Kawaiiii
Oh yeah. That part. :)

that loser doesn't deserve such a heavenly treat.
besides wouldn't Kagurazka get jealous :twisted:
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

the caps speak for themselves :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image