Fight 78

Tenjo Tenge: Where the boys are bad, and the girls are badder.

Moderator: FuguTabetai

EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Wouldn't it be a cool twist if Souichirou does end up fighting Mitsuomi, but at the end his dad makes him fight Maya.
dumbo63
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by dumbo63 »

I'd be more interested to see his dad fight Mitsuomi.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Wow, just read this chapter, and I found it really good. Well here's my opinion, Kabuto's an ass and Souichirou wasn't necessarily thinking about Aya, but rather what he said. I'm wondering what everyone else thinks about this, but do you think Souichirou was going to yell out just Maya's name or just yell something to get Maya, Aya, and Masa's attention?
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

OK, read the translated version. The translation is rather weak, so some of the stuff might have been confusing because of it.

So, the F are not willingly serving Kago? Or is it that Kabuto is just paying the price for screwing up? It's obvious that he is being mind-controlled by Inue, but is that a general practice or simply punishment for Kabuto?

Also, Inue doesn't seem to be the last member of F, since her last name is not one of the Flying Phoenix clans. I think she is a member of Kago's underling families, kind of like Enmi were the servants of Natsume, and their power (Dragon Pupil) was the weaker and limited version of the Dragon Eye.

That would explain her powers of mind-control, since Kago has similar powers.

Still, kind of weird how Kabuto was quick to betray Kago. I mean, he did screw up with Kurei's chip. Unless, keeping people under mind-control is Kago's general policy. But we've only seen the ball pendant on Madoka and Fu, so that's still inconclusive.

This chapter certainly opened way more questions than answers.

How is Kago planning to participate in the tournament, since none of the F-members are from Todou? What's the point, anyway? Just to topple Mitsuomi? Also, it is weird how kago is trying to win over his son? Just doesn't make sence to treat him cruelly, if you aren't going to mind-control him (and thus weaken his powers). But maybe that's just Kago...

Also, did Kabuto manage to escape? Nagi distracted those cultist biker dudes, so maybe Kabuto is free now?

Oh well, we won't find out in a looong time. Aparently, next chapter only comes out in November. :(
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

According to EG Trans

Looks like Nagi had his memory clouded and then got it back. I still don't understand Kago's fingers, but it looks like he was training Nagi for the tournament, maybe for some hidden motive. Kabuto might be dead or turned into some kinda of freak. He is sure to have pissed off Kago by letting Nagi escape.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

MrProphet wrote:So, the F are not willingly serving Kago? Or is it that Kabuto is just paying the price for screwing up? It's obvious that he is being mind-controlled by Inue, but is that a general practice or simply punishment for Kabuto?
I Don't think most of the F wanted to do his bidding, Kabuto was just scared into it. It's messed up that he had to pay for Madoka & Fu but at the same time he and Tetsuhito should have done something to aid there comrades. That's why most of them have lost, they all act and attack by themselves. Instead of as a group.
How is Kago planning to participate in the tournament, since none of the F-members are from Todou? What's the point, anyway? Just to topple Mitsuomi? Also, it is weird how kago is trying to win over his son? Just doesn't make sence to treat him cruelly, if you aren't going to mind-control him (and thus weaken his powers). But maybe that's just Kago...
He's probably planning on having Nagi do his bidding for him, or he could just enter the tournanment himself. He's got all that magic and minions, I doubt someone is going to powerful enough to stop him from crashing the torunamnet.
Also, did Kabuto manage to escape? Nagi distracted those cultist biker dudes, so maybe Kabuto is free now?
Doesn't look like it. I assume he's either dead or something Frankie Fu style might happen to him
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Did anyone else pick up on the possibility that Souichirou fought his father while trying previously to escape? It would help explain why Souhaku is now missing the top digits of his second, third, and fourth fingers and why his memory may have been scrambled for a little while.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Interestingly enough, that's more than highly possible.

Because in Madoka's memories, all his fingers on the right hand are present. In volume 11, where he carresses Makiko, there are all there. Same right hand.

Compare:

this Image and this Image

Now he is missing stuff. The only possible explanation is he had a fight with someone. The obvious suspect is is the Brat Prince. 8)

Subtle... very subtle. But interesting.

Man, Oh!Great is getting loose with limbs. I still can't forgive him for ruining the Sexiest Woman Alive aka Nagi-mama and now Kago!!!

I mean, just seeing images like this makes me crave for a Second Flashback Arc. Wouldn't that be UBERCOOL?
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

I just saw this chapter for myself, and I did find it somewhat interesting. Finally, we get a peek into Souhaku's domain and it seems he's been training his son to use his powers by instinct. (...or something like that. But why oh why Kabuto of all people? He should've just sent Kagiroi. 8) )It also seems that Souhaku's methods are more effective than Maya and Makiko's put together.

That part about Souhaku's fingers is interesting as well. Just wondering--if his memories are scrambled and has partially lost the ability to use his powers, does that mean Souichirou's Dragon Fist "ate" them?! Man, I hope not. I was hoping to see Nagi's daddy in action...
MrProphet wrote:Man, Oh!Great is getting loose with limbs. I still can't forgive him for ruining the Sexiest Woman Alive aka Nagi-mama and now Kago!!!

I mean, just seeing images like this makes me crave for a Second Flashback Arc. Wouldn't that be UBERCOOL?
Ahh, Makiko... To think that she still looks hot even though she's armless... Damn it. That fact alone is a testament to how utterly cool she really is. It's just so damn cruel for her to lose her arms like that. Souhaku's probably blind or something.

Btw, that pic of Makiko clinging to Souhaku reeaally reminds me of Maya and Mitsuomi. With regard to charcterization, I'd say that Maya and Makiko share a lot of similarities. In fact, it doesn't really surprise me why Nagi is more attracted to Maya. Heh. How very Freudian of him...
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

kujoe wrote:Btw, that pic of Makiko clinging to Souhaku reeaally reminds me of Maya and Mitsuomi. With regard to charcterization, I'd say that Maya and Makiko share a lot of similarities. In fact, it doesn't really surprise me why Nagi is more attracted to Maya. Heh. How very Freudian of him...
OK, you just scared me there for a second! :twisted:

Seeing as how everything in Tenjou Tenge appears to be cyclical (Shin-Maya-Mitsuomi, now Nagi-Aya-Masataka), I am starting to fear for Maya's life and limbs.... NOOOO, perish the thought. :evil: :evil: :evil:
shinoda32001
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by shinoda32001 »

NNNNOOOOOOOOO ten-ten next month guy's OH! great is taking a break!
manowar
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by manowar »

MrProphet wrote:Interestingly enough, that's more than highly possible.

Because in Madoka's memories, all his fingers on the right hand are present. In volume 11, where he carresses Makiko, there are all there. Same right hand.

Compare:

this Image and this Image
look back at the chapter where Masa stopped the EMP from Fu. where all the wires connected to his hands burn and take his fingertips with them :)
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

You mean this?

Hmm... intersting. I didn't notice. Lots of thing are very subtle like this case...[/img]
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Ah, but in that picture the wires were attached to the last four fingers. However, in the picture above with Souhaku's hand in the dish, his pinky is fine. Plus the system he was wearing on his fingers looks similar to the one that Mataza used to access that computer in his trailer back in I think volume 10. It looks like the connectors are connected to the top digits of Souhaku's fingers, but if he's supposed to have lost those how come the connectors are still on his hands.
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

MrProphet wrote:You mean this?

Hmm... intersting. I didn't notice. Lots of thing are very subtle like this case...[/img]
Why on the picture does it look like his pinky is cut in half and then on the other pic its fine. Maybe Tetsuhito healed him?
Everon
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by Everon »

Wait I'm trying to remember who Nagi inherited his powers from? Does the "Dragon fist" come from his mom or dad? Cause from what I can tell, Nagi's mom has some kind of dragon eye like the Natsumi's and his dad has the ability to control other people (with those pendants)
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^ I'm pretty sure Nagi's ability comes from his Mother's side. And where are you getting that Nagi's mom has "some kind of dragon eye"? Is it because of the patch over the eye? If so, I think you're misinformed. From what I understand, the Exorcist ability (from his mom side) is the ability of "Dragon Fist." Basically if used wrong or used on someone more powerful than the users, there's feedback... ie lost of limbs (basically the dragon ability eating away at your body).

That's how I see it at least, and I could be wrong. So yea.. what are other people's take on this?
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

1 month haitus :cry:
You know it going to happen but its said when it does, hopely the next chapter will be a hit. Since the tournament should be starting soon.

BTW, I agree with Moyism, seems the Dragon's gate are not to used in excess, especially by a novice. It seems to have some serious reprecusions, It might end up consuming Nagi.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

man, if you think about it having a dragon's ability/gate isn't all that hot. I mean sure, you'll get some kickass unique power that wouldn't be possible through "ki" techniques but it'll will have some serious (physical and mental) downfalls.

Look at most of the dragon's gate users, they all seem to have lost a limb or two thanks in part to their abilities (albiet they might have lost the limb during a fight but their dragon's gate usually played a part in it).

I think I've rather stick to good old training and work my ass off to be like Masataka, Bob, or Tawara. hehe
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Wasn't this covered in the manga, back when his mom and the other generals were trying to train him. Through training they were trying to make him stronger so that he could control the dragon. If he loses control and the dragon takes over he becomes a mindless killer. If he can't regain control the dragon will eventually consume his body, which almost happened once. If he can control his dragon they get a very strong warrior, if he's strong enough no one's going to want to fight him. So overpowering he doesn't need to fight, hmm a true warrior?

I'm not quite sure how the whole sky dragon and black dragon thing comes in here, but I think right now Souichirou is a black dragon and his mom was trying to get him to become a sky dragon. I'm guessing the sky dragon is supposed to be good.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

^ not to sound dumb but... er... sky dragon... black dragon? I'm a little lost on that one.
EliteF22
Senpai
Senpai

Post by EliteF22 »

Volume 9 chapter 52. Sorry its flying dragon, not sky dragon. Yeah volume 9 is where the whole dragon's can devour you explanation happens.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

are you sure you it's chap52? I think you meant chap53?

Though it was fun seeing in chap52 Nagi trying Kaimen Rider and SSJing. Nice to know Oh! Great keeps up on those kind of things. ;)
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

lol im glad that souichirou didnt inherit kago's creepyness kago i believe is the someone u dont want to meet face to face with scares the pants off me
kagezuchi
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by kagezuchi »

pv82 wrote:According to EG Trans
Who or what is EG Trans??? :?:
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

moyism wrote:man, if you think about it having a dragon's ability/gate isn't all that hot. I mean sure, you'll get some kickass unique power that wouldn't be possible through "ki" techniques but it'll will have some serious (physical and mental) downfalls.
Yeah--even the Dragon's Eye has its problems. However, I think the "lesser" ones seem to be more user-friendly--such as Dragon's Pupil and Dragon's Palm. Especially the latter since it's not primarily used for fighting, hence less risks. The user can avoid using it if he or she is already strong enough to begin with.

As for the Souhaku's severed fingers, perhaps this is simply just an error on the author's part? Who knows? Maybe Oh! Great will be redrawing those panels for the tankoubon release.
kagezuchi wrote:Who or what is EG Trans???
EG = Evil Genius. It's another scanlation group that decided to work on TT.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

man, if you think about it having a dragon's ability/gate isn't all that hot. I mean sure, you'll get some kickass unique power that wouldn't be possible through "ki" techniques but it'll will have some serious (physical and mental) downfalls.
Yeah, but it would be nice to have something like the Dragon Palm, wouldn't it?

I also failed to notice Souhaku's fingers getting severed. I thought the blood was from his head. :?
The Dragon Fist comes from Nagi. Kago has an as-yet-unrevealed Dragon Gate, and I believe this to be separate from Souhaku's magick. What kind of abilities the gate gives him remains to be seen. I suspect, however, that Kagiroi has the Dragon Foot/Heel/Kick. That was probably what he used to squash Fu.

Maybe Oh! Great will be redrawing those panels for the tankoubon release
Does he do that? Seems kinda weird to do that.

Anyway, next issue of UJ will come with a collectible postcard (4 different images) to make up for the lack of chapter. Probably Shueisha knows TT is one of the better-selling titles and wants to sucker fans into buying UJ even when there isn't a new chapter.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

TW_J wrote:lol im glad that souichirou didnt inherit kago's creepyness
Hey, what about that weird haircut? That's definitely Kago's! 8)

Also, I have a strong suspicion that Nagi inherited some kind of an assholeness gene from his dad. 8)

As for the dragon thing, here is my take on this:

Makiko and Dougen were trying to strenghten Nagi's spirit and control before then teach him to use the Dragon's Gate, for the reasons described above. Kago, on the other hand, forces him to use the Dragon's Gate non-stop, without teaching him any control. So, with Kago's training in the end Nagi will become this super warrior... but without any control of his abilities.

Just goes to show what affection Kago has for his own kid. I think Nagi is just a tool for him to use at the Tournament and then discard, as tool breaks down mentally and physically.
Dembol
Doushi
Doushi

Post by Dembol »

Makiko and Dougen were trying to strenghten Nagi's spirit and control before then teach him to use the Dragon's Gate, for the reasons described above. Kago, on the other hand, forces him to use the Dragon's Gate non-stop, without teaching him any control. So, with Kago's training in the end Nagi will become this super warrior... but without any control of his abilities.
I think that Nagi already has pretty good control of his power or at least he can switch into SSJ mode and back whenever he wants to (not only in a critical situation like he did before...or maybe being a prisoner pisses him off so much that he could go SSJ so freely in his fight against Mr.Dracula ;) ) which is surely a great advantage over the rest of the fighters. I think that Kabuto might have gotten away...It'd be cool if he rebelled against Souhaku and told the Jyuukenbu what's goin' on with Nagi (IMHO he looks like a weak doublecrossing bastard who'd switch sides depending on who seems stronger - and the beating recieved from Nagi must have clearly shown him that F's enemies are powerful).

I also don't think that Nagi'll switch sides to join his father (Y'all saw how he wanted to rejoin with his friends...but failed), unless they do something to his brain (like to Madoka of Fu).
Rooster
Tamashii
Tamashii

Post by Rooster »

It's obvious that he is being mind-controlled by Inue [...] Still, kind of weird how Kabuto was quick to betray Kago. [...] How is Kago planning to participate in the tournament, since none of the F-members are from Todou?
Where did you get that? I haven't seen any implications of him being mind controlled so far. Also, I don't think it's general practice, mind control should be pretty taxing on the one who's controlling, so it isn't a feasible option in large numbers.

It was quick, but I don't think it was so quick to be unbelievable. Kabuto obviously crapped his pants when he realized that he wasn't even good enough to be Souichirou's "food", what other use would Souhaku have for him, after he pissed him off.

Who knows. The only rule in the tournament is 5 attendees after all, nothing more. Of course, I can't remember if they had to be from a club, and if club members have to be from the school. I don't think it'll be a problem anyway. Also, pv82, can you imagine Souhaku attending a high school tournament? He'd be a laughing stock, at least in my eyes. He's the mastermind, he won't be showing off his brawn unless things get critical.
It also seems that Souhaku's methods are more effective than Maya and Makiko's put together.
I think Souhaku is just adhering to The Guide for Good Parenting. Why scold your child gently and risk failure when you can beat the lesson into him permanently?
Seeing as how everything in Tenjou Tenge appears to be cyclical (Shin-Maya-Mitsuomi, now Nagi-Aya-Masataka)
Hmmm, I don't think it entirely impossible (unlikely though) for Souhaku to kill Maya if she "saves" Souichirou. There's a problem with that triangle by the way, the first one is a true triangle and the second is more like a linear line (Maya <- Souichirou <- Aya <- Masataka).
I'm not quite sure how the whole sky dragon and black dragon thing comes in here, but I think right now Souichirou is a black dragon and his mom was trying to get him to become a sky dragon. I'm guessing the sky dragon is supposed to be good.
Yeah, it's only metaphorical, the sky dragon is "good" and the black dragon is "evil".
I disagree except for that they are trying very different approaches. Makiko and Dougen were trying to train him into a "thinking man" Dragon Gate user, and learn to control his dragon by restraining himself self-consciously. At Souhaku's place though, Inue said she's training his instinct. I see that approach as Souichirou becoming more like an animal-type fighter. If he uses the Gate by instinct, I'd think he has control, maybe even better control than when he'd use it self-consciously. Of course, that'd make him more a berserker, and frankly, I think I'd like it more.

Funny though, Maya knew where he was but didn't do anything about it. I didn't expect her to storm Souhaku's fortress guns blazing but still. Maybe she knows Souhaku will train him into a badass fighter and then she'll make him change sides by showing a bit skin.

Almost forgot, in my opinion this chapter shows the weakness of manga's chapter-format. It wasn't bad, but it was way too hectic.
manowar
Yuurei
Yuurei

Post by manowar »

kagezuchi wrote:
pv82 wrote:According to EG Trans
Who or what is EG Trans??? :?:
evil genius translations
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

Rooster wrote:Almost forgot, in my opinion this chapter shows the weakness of manga's chapter-format. It wasn't bad, but it was way too hectic.
I think the flow of events in this chapter was just too quick. Oh! Great didn't even bother showing what happened after Souichirou was brought to Souhaku's place. (So far, we just somehow assumed what happened based on the conversations of other characters.) It's almost as if Oh! Great wants to start the tournament as soon as possible--or perhaps he plans to use quick flashbacks later on.
moyism
Senpai
Senpai

Post by moyism »

would be nice to actually START the tournament though. I mean, 13 volumes in to show what.... 2 months passed? Not that I don't like how TT has been so far, but it'll interesting to see the various fighters in the school tournament like in the Past Arc.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Rooster wrote:
It's obvious that he is being mind-controlled by Inue [...] Still, kind of weird how Kabuto was quick to betray Kago. [...] How is Kago planning to participate in the tournament, since none of the F-members are from Todou?
Where did you get that? I haven't seen any implications of him being mind controlled so far. Also, I don't think it's general practice, mind control should be pretty taxing on the one who's controlling, so it isn't a feasible option in large numbers.
Inue said something about releasing Kago. Maybe not mind control, but some type of control that kept him in that coffin.

Funny though, Maya knew where he was but didn't do anything about it. I didn't expect her to storm Souhaku's fortress guns blazing but still. Maybe she knows Souhaku will train him into a badass fighter and then she'll make him change sides by showing a bit skin.
How do you know Maya even knows where Kago's "lair" really is?

I mean, Kago killed a hell of a lot of people 8 years ago, so something tells me that he is kind of on a run from the rest of the clans. Surely they'd be pissed off if one of their brethren (Mawari's for sure, and who knows who else) were slaughtered by a maniac. So, Maya could be totally oblivious as to where to look.

The only think she know is that Kago has Nagi, and she knows that from Makiko. The rest is really up to her. I guess, this is where Kabuto comes in. If he manages to escape, then naturally, the only safe haven for him would be either with Jyuukenbu, or with Mitsuomi. And I don't think Mitsuomi is that forgiving, since F betrayed him in the first place. So, he'll probably go to Maya.
kujoe
Sensei
Sensei

Post by kujoe »

moyism wrote:would be nice to actually START the tournament though. I mean, 13 volumes in to show what.... 2 months passed? Not that I don't like how TT has been so far, but it'll interesting to see the various fighters in the school tournament like in the Past Arc.
Well, not if the tournament just pops out of nowhere. :wink: Part of the reason why the story has been this long was due to the past arc volumes, and even that took its sweet time before reaching the climactic Shin and Mana death scene. I guess I really have no problem with the length. It's the flow of the story I'm concerned about.
MrProphet wrote:I guess, this is where Kabuto comes in. If he manages to escape, then naturally, the only safe haven for him would be either with Jyuukenbu, or with Mitsuomi. And I don't think Mitsuomi is that forgiving, since F betrayed him in the first place. So, he'll probably go to Maya.
Heh. We seem to be thinking the same thing. :cool: I think there's a good chance of this happening. Either Kabuto would be compelled to tell the Jyuukenbu of Nagi's whereabouts as a way of returning the favor, or he would do so as a means of survival. He really has no place to turn to, unless Mitsuomi wants him for some reason.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

i dont even think kabuto will get away quite fast enough mitsoumi will no way in hell take him unless he's on crack and you never know group F mite just be angry enough to hunt down kabuto if he does join jyuunkenbu like who's gonna stop F group rite now if it directly involves the jyuukenbu there isnt any fighters strong enough rite now to take out F mitsoumi mite but thats about it
Rev
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by Rev »

TW_J wrote:i dont even think kabuto will get away quite fast enough mitsoumi will no way in hell take him unless he's on crack and you never know group F mite just be angry enough to hunt down kabuto if he does join jyuunkenbu like who's gonna stop F group rite now if it directly involves the jyuukenbu there isnt any fighters strong enough rite now to take out F mitsoumi mite but thats about it
there always masakata.
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

Rev wrote:
TW_J wrote:i dont even think kabuto will get away quite fast enough mitsoumi will no way in hell take him unless he's on crack and you never know group F mite just be angry enough to hunt down kabuto if he does join jyuunkenbu like who's gonna stop F group rite now if it directly involves the jyuukenbu there isnt any fighters strong enough rite now to take out F mitsoumi mite but thats about it
there always masakata.
true but u think masataka is THAT strong? of course he is unexpected in terms of fighting but i doubt he can stand a chance against kago himself (i dont even think mitsoumi can stand up to his ass)
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Why do you say that? We haven't seen what Kago can really do. Just the aftermath (hospital) and Mitsuomi has done similar stuff (training room, past arc).
I think the only thing this chapter accomplished was to raise more questions about Kago and F. Nagi didn't even escape so not much was done. I hope the next chapter gets things going, when is it like a month away?
TW_J
Kouhai
Kouhai

Post by TW_J »

ya i suppose ur rite solidis but if kago isnt that strong wouldnt mitsoumi would have already gotten rid of F by now? or uh then again mitsoumi is a busy man
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

That's true, wasn't F revealed to be operating seperate from Mitsuomi even though they say that F is Mits' "True Wings"? So do you think they will fight for Mitsuomi in the tournament? I don't understand why Kago is interested in the tournament at all, to be honest.
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

I think, his original plan was for F to betray Mitsuomi at the tournament and supplant him as the leader of the clans.

Now that Mitsuomi is on the know, I guess Kago is just going to go all out against Mitsuomi.

Anyway, the point is to eliminate that Takayanagi clan.
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

Why?
MrProphet
Bushi
Bushi

Post by MrProphet »

Why? Power, naturally.

Because Takayanagi clan rules the other clans and Kago wants that power.
FuguTabetai
Shifu
Shifu

Post by FuguTabetai »

It is pretty late, but if anyone is interested I've completed my text translation of chapter 78. It is at http://tjtg.mangatranslation.com/TJTG_13_Trans.html.
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

I can't believe I'm STILL waiting for my copy of UJ to arrive.

Fucking sea shipments... :x
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Agent_Wax wrote:I can't believe I'm STILL waiting for my copy of UJ to arrive.

Fucking sea shipments... :x
I know!
It's been two months since I have recieved my last UJ, Having a subsciption has some drawbacks :cry: .
solidis1
Doushi
Doushi

Post by solidis1 »

What other stuff besides TT is in Ultra Jump?
Agent_Wax
Bushi
Bushi

Post by Agent_Wax »

Solidis1 wrote:
BASTARD!!

:lol: Man, I've been waiting forever for someone to ask that question...

Seriously though, you can find out at:
http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp and
http://www.s-manga.net/mens/index.html
pv82
Sensei
Sensei

Post by pv82 »

Agent_Wax wrote:Solidis1 wrote:
BASTARD!!

:lol: Man, I've been waiting forever for someone to ask that question...

Seriously though, you can find out at:
http://ultra.shueisha.co.jp and
http://www.s-manga.net/mens/index.html
Its got some pretty good titles
I like B reaction the most (fighting Manga with some nice character designs)
The ones you may recognize are

Happy World
Read or Die
Battle Angel Alita
and Bastard ofcourse (I have never got one issue with a bastard chapter :cry: )
Hey Agent wax, are they releasing new chapters of Bastard or are they reprinitng it? Bastard is pretty old isn't?

UJ is propably not for the kiddies :P, every issue I ever picked up someone is either topless, having or about to engage in some kind sex. Violence level is pretty high.